PDA

View Full Version : Great Admiration To You All !!!!!

RONNI@HOME
03-02-2007, 05:36 PM
I am in a different situation as an out gay man. I CD'd from age ten thru my teenage years and then came out as a gay man about ten years ago; I am 59. I just started clothing my feminine side recently (for the same reason many of you do, and no, I am not a drag queen....he he) so I am in the closet about that but it makes it so much easier for me because I am already running with scissors and coloring outside the lines. I called my daughter last friday night and told her I am crossdressing and she arranged for my grandaughter to have an overnight so she and I could shop for makeup the very next morning and I could sit in her home and get tips from her. I am grateful and ever so fortunate being in this situation. I feel a deep appreciation for those of you who's posts I have been reading and a real sisterhood with you all. You have tremendous courage, as do we all, and let's not forget it. You go girlfriends. Ronni.

Brianna Lovely
03-02-2007, 05:53 PM
There are many wonderful, loving and helpful people on this forum, you are among friends.

I think it is so great, that your daughter helped you out, makes life a little easier.

Kathleen Ann Trees
03-02-2007, 05:56 PM
(That's a cross dresser giggling)

I laughed out loud at running with scissors and coloring out of the lines! Glad we have this forum to be together! To bad we can't color each others' hair.

Kathleen

MJ
03-02-2007, 06:50 PM
welcome to the forum, yes there are many great girls here who inspire me too , thats why we are here

Angela E.
03-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Great to have you here with us.:hugs: Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Kate Simmons
03-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Hi Ronni. Great to have you here Hon.:happy: