PDA

View Full Version : I did it !

Victoria Anne
03-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I did it,I came out to my mother...I expected her to freakout and disown me but to my shock she is ok with it. She had alot of questions and I did have to educate her a bit about who I am ,or rather what exactly it means to be tg/cd and how I feel but she's ok with it and we ended the conversation with her saying "I love you,your my son,my daughter"! I only hope now that when I come out to my sister she will be ok and understanding about it.:happy: :happy:

MrsDiane
03-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Congradulations and good luck

MrsDiane
03-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Congradulations

Mary Morgan
03-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Victoria, How wonderful for you. I can only imagine how good you feel. My mother has passed and I regret not telling her. Perhaps she knew anyway. Good luck with your sister. Hugs, Louise

RobertaFermina
03-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Wonderful News !

May You grow ever closer !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

janet p
03-02-2007, 11:30 PM
I haven't come out to my mother but thanks to my nephew(god son) who is gay showed pictures of me dressed to my sister and brother-in-law and they both seemed to accept it. He's trying to help me come out more but I don't know!:love:

cindychan
03-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Thats's great! Hope things go well with your sister too.

Barb Valentine
03-02-2007, 11:39 PM
Good for you Victoria Anne
Just one step at a time
They always say that a mother's love is unconditional :happy:

Gina_darling
03-03-2007, 07:01 AM
That's really great, so happy for you. :hugs:

I sadly missed an opportunity yesterday, we were talking about a drag act I had done on stage (I'm just an amateur!) and I had sent my Mum the pictures. She thought I looked great but in a funny way. Then she said that transexuals, not that you are one....I should have said actually Mum that's not quite true, though I'm not 24/7 nor could i be. I'm going home next week so perhaps I'll try again, I don't know why it is so hard, I know she'll accept it because she is very understanding, I am very lucky!

RachelDenise
03-03-2007, 07:04 AM
You are on a new path. I hope it is everything that you hoped! Good luck. Aren't Moms surprising?

myMichelle
03-03-2007, 08:30 AM
That's great news,Victoria. I know exactly how you feel. Although my own mother doesn't totally understand why I crossdress, I think she does at least recognize that it is a part of me which I cannot or willnot change. I'm glad you found the courage to come out to her.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-03-2007, 02:24 PM
Good for you and I hope it goes as well with your sister and anyone else you feel you can confide in. Mom's are great aren't they?

Sierra Evon
03-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Congratz , I happy for ya !!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: , I'm sure that was'nt easy for you , Kudo's !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Lovely Rita
03-03-2007, 02:48 PM
Wow Victoria you are my heroe. That demonstrates so much courage. I am proud of you.
I am thrilled that it went well for you.

Victoria Anne
03-08-2007, 02:36 PM
I just wanted to say thank you all for your wonderful words of support,it means alot. Thank you.:hugs:

sparks
03-08-2007, 02:38 PM
feels great to tell someone you are close to doesn't it. Even better when you aren't scorned for it. Awesome!