PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy, If you were born a girl, what would you be like?

Lovely Rita
03-02-2007, 08:27 PM
I had a chance for a short getaway this past week. I was Rita for the whole two days. My SO and I went to stay at a beach resort in Montauk. It was totally off season so there were'nt many people around. Most of the eateries were closed for the season, so we stayed in the suite admiring the ocean view. I got a lot of Rita time so I dressed and pampered myself.
I got to try on new outfits and play with my make up.

In talking with my SO we wondered what kind of woman I might be. Well we thought about how I love all the girly things, from Nylons to high heels and all the makeup and doing my nails. I also thought about how I love my SO and so we came to the conclusion that as a girl I would probably be a Lipstick Lesbian.

What would you be like if you were born a girl?

MJ
03-02-2007, 08:41 PM
I had a chance for a short getaway this past week. I was Rita for the whole two days. My SO and I went to stay at a beach resort in Montauk. It was totally off season so there were'nt many people around. Most of the eateries were closed for the season, so we stayed in the suite admiring the ocean view. I got a lot of Rita time so I dressed and pampered myself.
I got to try on new outfits and play with my make up.

In talking with my SO we wondered what kind of woman I might be. Well we thought about how I love all the girly things, from Nylons to high heels and all the makeup and doing my nails. I also thought about how I love my SO and so
we came to the conclusion that as a girl I would probably be a Lipstick Lesbian.
What would you be like if you were born a girl?

hmm well i think i would be the same..however my friends think i am a girly girl thats a good thing as my dream would to be a Playboy model such as lani todd , paulette myers hey if you going to dream , dream big

Casey Morgan
03-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Actually, thanks to someone I know online I'd probably be very similar to who I am, but I'd be working on expressing my masculinity. I read her posts and each time I think "oh my god, that's me as an FTM". It's like we're alternate universe versions of each other.

marie354
03-02-2007, 09:02 PM
If I was born female I think that I'd be almost be the same. Gone through almost the same stages of dressing as the other girls my age have when younger and growing up a lot like any woman... Liking slacks most of the time unless it was a special occasion. The clubs when younger, birthday parties, church socials, dinner parties, etc. Actually a bit different than now, as I prefer skirts and dresses most of the time and only wear slacks on days I don't feel like doing my makeup or hair.

In any event, I'd still try to have as much fun as I could. Shopping would be fun too... Maybe even more.

RobertaFermina
03-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Now you've really topped yourself with this new Avatar, Rita Dear! Quite the Girly Girl!

Now if I were a girl......

I would be mostly bright and happy, with some deep and dark moods - half puppy and half old soul with a compassionate and a rebel streak....complex to others, but not to me...certainly a brunette gal-pal! I would naturally love men, and say "why not?" to loving women.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

janedoe311
03-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Probably just a messed up as my sister.
No boubt still ADD.

But at least not gender confused, Maybe!

Teresa Amina
03-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Classy lesbian librarian (shhhhh!) :D

Gabrielle
03-02-2007, 10:30 PM
Assuming I would know of how lucky I was to be female!

I figure I would have pursued my childhood dream of being a fashion designer.

I would most probably wear high heels most of the time,
Earrings that make a statement, darker nail polish in what ever color I feel like at the time.

Basically, I would just be so happy to dress how I want as opposed to dressing how others want me to.

As a boy (for probably most anyways), You are dressed by your parents in childhood, then dressed by society until you die.

I know women didn't always have the luxury and in some cases even still don't (but you have to admit that it is now much more accepted in society)

I do feel the trend where all gender are now becoming more and more accepted for who they are. But it's still a long road to travel for which I may never see the end.

Keep reaching for it. I am sure that it leads to a wonderful place.

Love Gabrielle.

Andrea Nicole
03-02-2007, 10:35 PM
I would marry a 80 yr old billionaire like Anna did, but make sure I had a child with him. Then divorce (or s***w) to death.
That is the true pot of gold.

Huggs,
Andi ...

Barb Valentine
03-03-2007, 01:26 AM
My self
Probably an ugly one
But that's OK with me
I'm happy with who I am

Wenda
03-03-2007, 02:07 AM
I would still be somewhat ****ty, dressed in the three L's, (black) leather, lace and lycra. I would not exactly be the two-bit wh**e that my SO has called me from time to time. It would take much more than 25 cents!!! It is a good thing that I was not born a girl. It would have been very troubling for my parents! Genetic ****, party girl, flasher. no chrome. w.

Deborah
03-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Same as i was in this thread

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51837

eleventhdr
03-03-2007, 03:52 AM
If i had been born female instead of the body i am in right now i very probaly would be lesbiaan also because i love girls over guys guys are alright but just as frierds and that's all but girls are much more fun and exciting then guys can ever hope to be so if i were female i would still want to be with my own sex over guys the only reason to be with a guy is to have children after that i would still perfer my own sex female!

That's i would be if i were female i like girl that much so let me be with them alright

I just want to transform into my female self somehow!

Suzy!

Kate Simmons
03-03-2007, 04:31 AM
I'd probably be the same as I am now except for the plumbing.:happy:

Chloe Jean
03-03-2007, 04:57 AM
I would have love to have been a ditzy outgoing fun loving blonde, skipping the drugs and drinking, the type that guys like to chase after. A Cheerleader type of girl. That's very far from the type of person I am today.
hugs
Amelia

Angie G
03-03-2007, 05:33 AM
I'd hope to be beautiful stacked and horny :hugs:
Angie

Suzie S.
03-03-2007, 05:57 AM
OK, I know this is fantasy. Sometimes this kind of thread is hard to answer for me. I get frustrated because I know in reality it can never happen. But, that being said, a bit of fun and fantasy can't hurt. I just gotta remember to take it with a grain of salt. I would love to be a real girl. Gee, let me think. I have no desire to be famous. Just a girly girl, that wouldn't be afraid to bust a nail under the hood of a car, or swinging a hammer. Just a healthy, happy girl next door trying to enjoy life to the fullest. This actually describes my wife quite well! I always admire her, and to be just like her would be a dream come true! :D

Angela E.
03-03-2007, 07:23 AM
Seriously,I wouldn`t be any different,I`d just be much happier.:hugs: Angela.:<3: :rose2: :<3: :GE: :daydreaming: :daydreaming: :daydreaming:

joan42
03-03-2007, 08:27 AM
I'd be that hot chick that drives the pickup with the gun rack!:doll:

Cherry Lynn
03-03-2007, 08:29 AM
I would still be somewhat ****ty, dressed in the three L's, (black) leather, lace and lycra. I would not exactly be the two-bit wh**e that my SO has called me from time to time. It would take much more than 25 cents!!! It is a good thing that I was not born a girl. It would have been very troubling for my parents! Genetic ****, party girl, flasher. no chrome. w.Wenda, I could not have put it any better. I would have been the same way and my wife says the same thing about me your SO does you.

pointeshoes30215
03-03-2007, 08:40 AM
If I was born a girl I would like to grow up to be a girly girl lesbian ballerina, and run my own ballet school. Short and petite.

LisaRose
03-03-2007, 08:42 AM
I would have loved to be the mother of my four children.

Wendy me
03-03-2007, 08:45 AM
wow i think that i would be a mix of tom girl and girl girl .... loving the outdoors hunting fishing and out on the ocean ... enjoying fast cars and riding harlys... as well as that fem side that just loves something lacy and cute with all the pampering i could stand .... as far as the sex thingy .... well a your just going to have guess on that .......

krissy
03-03-2007, 08:58 AM
:dom: i would love to have the personality of all three charlies angles in the movie .
i love all those girls i dream im one of them some times:devil: :love:

krissy

NatalieGirl
03-03-2007, 09:11 AM
I would be....

About 5' 6" tall and 110 pounds
tiny waist and full breasts
very fair skin, dark hair, and dark eyes
feminine and delicate
ladylike, and yet still confident in the presence of men

I think I just described Natalie Wood. LOL.

lahr
03-03-2007, 10:51 AM
I would probably dress and look like most of the real girls. 15-20# over weight wearing baggy jeans, sweat shirts, big fuzzy socks and tennis shoes. When I dress in femme I look better than most women. I work out at the gym 3-4 times a week just to keep the weight off and stay in shape. Personally I think that its sad. So many beautifull women out there who dress like men and not appreciating the luxury of lingeree, high heels, and just plain looking good.

Melora
03-03-2007, 11:48 AM
I would be totally Feminine, and wear dresses ALL of the time and maybe even let some lingerie show in public sometimes, (lucky GGs). I would still be a "tomboy" at heart. I would be a Lesbian, for sure, because, Guys are yucky, though fun to hang out with at the bar and shooting Pool! :)

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-03-2007, 12:41 PM
I would be a "call girl" for rich lesbian beautiful woman. I would be the happiest girl in the world if I could have this dream come true.

Rachel Morley
03-03-2007, 12:55 PM
What "kind of woman" would I be. Well, I'd like to think that all my core values and beliefs would still be the same. I also hope that the way I act and dress would also be similar. I'd like to be prettier, but then who wouldn't. As far as a partner is concerned, I think there would be a problem because I can't imagine being with another person other than the beautiful spirit that is my wife Marla, and I know she not bi or lesbian, so I guess I'm happy to leave things just as they are - a fantasy. Which thankfully is what your thread is about. :happy:

Stephanie Scott
03-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Well, of course it's awfully hard to say. I love and enjoy being a man but have certainly fantasized about what it would be like to be a woman. I wouldn't want to NOW, though, because I have a beautiful wife and children that I would never want to lose/leave/or not have.

But, indulging the fantasy for a moment, I would be a Christian wife and stay at home mother (a "football mom!). I would support and be a help mate to my husband and try to give him wise counsel. I would imagine that I would be very feminine such that I basked in it but I would also enjoy hanging out and being "one of the guys" every so often (especially when football was on!). I would probably be somewhat of a drama queen -- but hopefully in an endearing way! I would try to glorify God in every way He called me to.

Wait a minute ... I just described my wife! Not only is she my wife, lover, best friend, partner, confidant, etc -- but to my girl side, she is my role model!

melissaabom
03-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Wow !!What a question

I would be in estacy as a girl .It's my best time of life .
There is so much variety in everything as a girl

Melissa:2c:

marie354
03-03-2007, 01:42 PM
I had to think a bit more about this as I hadn't thought of the sexual aspect of what it would mean to me.
As a GG I'd probably have more interest in men then women in the beginning, but knowing how men are, I don't think that would last very long, maybe into or just past my teens and I'd probably become a lesbian for more loving and respect that I would receive otherwise.

Sierra Evon
03-03-2007, 02:07 PM
I think I'd be more like a sweet girly girl , that likes to have fun , and be a lezzy too , :heehee:

black leotards
03-03-2007, 03:30 PM
I'd be cute, perky and blonde; a bit submissive and looking for a mistress :o

Sharon
03-03-2007, 05:28 PM
What would I be like? Well, for starters I would have a hell of a lot more money, not having to spend so much on shrinks, doctors, meds, and that which I have set aside for future surgery. I'd also probably be a bit more settled as I wouldn't have had to spend so many years dealing with all this crap and coming to terms with it.

So -- I imagine I would be more outgoing, richer, and, I would hope, involved in a longterm relationship with someone.

Lovely Rita
03-03-2007, 05:37 PM
What would I be like? Well, for starters I would have a hell of a lot more money, not having to spend so much on shrinks, doctors, meds, and that which I have set aside for future surgery. I'd also probably be a bit more settled as I wouldn't have had to spend so many years dealing with all this crap and coming to terms with it.

So -- I imagine I would be more outgoing, richer, and, I would hope, involved in a longterm relationship with someone.

I have been working for years to be released from all the baggage and things that kept me from being a happy and healthy me.

I call it unlearning and I appreciated hearing from you about your journey.

Today, I feel a whole lot better about. should I say, the more complete me. I am still a work in progress but I think I am headed in the right direction.

Bernadina
03-03-2007, 07:47 PM
I'd be the lady from hell. Any man that stood in my way or tried to put me down wouldn't know what hit him. I'd be powerful and ruthless with anyone who was incompetent, stupid, corrupt or prejudiced.

And I'd enjoy my femininity to the fullest.

Joy Carter
03-04-2007, 12:29 AM
A green eyed red head with milky white skin and a body that wouldn't quit. Then I'd find some rich stud whom I could keep under my thumb. Except in the bed room where I'd be totaly submisive. :dom:

kerrianna
03-04-2007, 01:05 AM
That's a little tricky to answer honestly. I'd like to think I would be a girly-girl, teasing, flirting etc...but if I was born GG I'd probably have been a feminist, open-minded, kind-hearted, creative, individualistic chick. Hmmm, kinda like my male self. :p

karen marie
03-04-2007, 06:03 AM
probably the way i am now.pretty laid back,easy going.
very caring,and a really girly girl.
hugs,karen.

Lisa Maren
03-04-2007, 09:35 PM
I would be like Rory Gilmore from Gilmore Girls. She's smart, kind, stylish, feminine, confident, beautiful, and more -- but still feminine. She doesn't seem to view her femininity as negative and I love that.

Hugs,
Lisa

princessmichelle
03-04-2007, 10:34 PM
...probably happier.

Girlieboy
03-05-2007, 02:43 AM
Totally girlie, totally feminine, totally seductive, totally happy,totally me!

guruatbol
03-05-2007, 03:43 AM
I think I would be a high heel and mini skirt wearing tease....I am a bit of a show off. My SO tells me that I like trashy things when we look at catalogs....

Kate Simmons
03-05-2007, 04:02 AM
I'd be the lady from hell. Any man that stood in my way or tried to put me down wouldn't know what hit him. I'd be powerful and ruthless with anyone who was incompetent, stupid, corrupt or prejudiced.

And I'd enjoy my femininity to the fullest.HMMM- My kinda gal, Bern. Actually, I'm like this now. Only the plumbing makes the obvious difference.:heehee:

tanya3
03-05-2007, 04:23 AM
i would probably be the same person i am now except i would be called somewhat ****ty . i like to dress that way most of the time and i just love sex.

KristyCD
03-21-2007, 06:50 PM
I think I would dress sexy a lot - wouldn't have to hide it from my friends. I think i would like other sexy girls.

Seraph
03-21-2007, 08:03 PM
Playboy model :heehee: