PDA

View Full Version : It's always there

Byllie
03-03-2007, 04:28 PM
A while back, I had a meeting with someone from a local transgender group. I was thinking if joining but decided their group was too diverse; I was looking for a group that was focussed only on CDing. I diverge.

A comment by this person stuck in my mind. "I don't get to dress often, but it's always on my mind." Since then, I've reflected on that and ghave come to realize that I too think about dressing often, even though my opportunities are few and far between.

For example, my wife was out Friday morning, and I had the house to myself. I slipped into a new skirt and top I'd picked up and set to doing chores and such. She called later to give me a heads-up that she was coming back, which gave me time to slip into something en drab.

So I ask, is this the same for you? I realize many on this forum dress most of the time, but I'm sure that others do not or cannot. I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts.

Lovely Rita
03-03-2007, 04:33 PM
I don't think of dressing all the time, but when an opportunity comes up I do consider it. I am able to dress at home with a very supportive wife so this element changes everything. Right now I am home alone and if my wife was not supportive you better believe I would be dressed but thankfully I don't have to steal the time anymore so it is less obssessive for me.

Byllie
03-03-2007, 04:38 PM
I don't think of dressing all the time, but when an opportunity comes up I do consider it. I am able to dress at home with a very supportive wife so this element changes everything. Right now I am home alone and if my wife was not supportive you better believe I would be dressed but thankfully I don't have to steal the time anymore so it is less obssessive for me.

Interesting, Rita. I hadn't thought of the compulsive factor some of us might feel when life restricts our opportunities. Thanks for the insight!

Cynthia_0101
03-03-2007, 05:38 PM
I think about dressing at least once a day even though I hardley have any time to really get all dressed up. I also have a child and she is at the age where she questions everything she see's.

I work 10 hour days so usualy when I get home I would love to slip into a skirt and blouse and some nice panties and hose, but I am way to tired and just want to get to bed.

My wife and child usualy go away for a couple of nights at least once a month so I get a good long chance for Cynthia to come out.

Cynthia