PDA

View Full Version : New blog

claireswife-gg
03-03-2007, 07:36 PM
I've had some feedback from people that it has helped to have an SO's point of view that is enjoying transition. I wanted to just offer it up here in case anyone wants to take a look.

http://annierushden.blogspot.com/

Sharon
03-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Excellent blog, Annie, and one of the better ones I have taken the time to read. I bet it could offer comfort and insight to both the transgendered and their spouses.:happy:

claireswife-gg
03-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Thank you Sharon. That's my hope. :)

Shelly Preston
03-03-2007, 10:32 PM
What a wonderful heart warming story :love:

I wish everyone going through a transition had a partner who was as perceptive and supportive.

I dont usually mange to get through many blogs as some are booring but this was excellent

Thank you for sharing this Annie

loriannetucson
03-04-2007, 01:51 AM
Wow, Annie, what a precious story! I am hoping to send the blog to my wife. I understand that she is reacting differently than you are, but maybe she'll see how Claire and I have such similar backgrounds with the depression, the slow increase in crossdressing yet more depression, and finally the need to tell my wife and let her know my true feelings.

I can only hope this brings hope to our marriage as well.

Please keep up posted!
Lori Anne

Lauren B
03-04-2007, 11:22 AM
What an insightful blog! It also gives me hope that there are accepting GGs and that there may be someone out there for me after all.

Siobhan Marie
03-04-2007, 12:13 PM
What an insightful blog! It also gives me hope that there are accepting GGs and that there may be someone out there for me after all.

Wonderful blog, gives me hope as well.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

AmberTG
03-04-2007, 05:39 PM
I really like this blog, very nicely done, and honest feelings expressed.

claireswife-gg
03-04-2007, 09:20 PM
I'm enjoying it, a lot. I'm sure I'll be able to tell when my beloved reads the post I just made, because I'm sure I'll hear her laughing at me from the other room. ;)

Seriously though, I'm glad people are finding it inspirational. Claire is an inspiration to me, and I think that coming through a transition and all the baggage that goes with it is a real testament to the human spirit.

ClaireJ
03-06-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm enjoying it, a lot. I'm sure I'll be able to tell when my beloved reads the post I just made, because I'm sure I'll hear her laughing at me from the other room. ;)

want me to smack you on here or on the blog? apparently I was convinced to post to the blog also ....

claireswife-gg
03-06-2007, 07:01 PM
want me to smack you on here or on the blog? apparently I was convinced to post to the blog also ....

Do I know you? You kinda look familiar... :tongueout