PDA

View Full Version : when u first started crossdressing what was the longest time u were dressed femmie

Shining Star
02-08-2005, 03:41 AM
just wondering what was the longest time you were dressed for at the one time without touching a peice of male clothes. for me it was 4 days when my father went on a fishing trip with his mates and i had the place all to myself

Tristen Cox
02-08-2005, 04:08 AM
Three days for me. This was of course after I had told my mother about me. I spent the entire weekend Friday evening until Monday afternoon totally dressed up and loving it. I would love to go away and leave all my drab things behind forever. Someday I will :)

Love
T

Julie
02-08-2005, 04:39 AM
It was four days for me, knowing I had the place to myself I cancelled any meetings in my diary, made sure I had enough supplies and just enjoyed being Julie.

JJ

Jan W
02-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Dear SS,

Many years ago I was fortunate enough to have the house to myself for a long weekend. It was girly heaven. No drab gear for three days.

As a teenager it was a pivitol time for me and one I will never forget.

Good memories!

Love Jan

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Do you gals realize this is like a 100 years ago for me????:eek:

It couldn't have been more than one day for me, and prolly not even that. At least not when I first started out anyway.

I'm gettin' envious again girls.......grrrrrrrrrr...........:mad: :rolleyes:

Amelie
02-08-2005, 09:21 AM
For me it would be roughly 12 hours. I usually dress when I go out, and the longest I've been out clubbing has been about 12 hours, including going to after-hours clubs. After 12 hours or more my make-up starts looking bad, and my car turns into a pumpkin so I have to quit dressing and start again the next day.

racquel
02-08-2005, 11:00 AM
For me it was eight days.When we bought the house I had two weeks off and I stayed dressed 24/7 after we had all the furniture moved in.I wanted to set the tone for the neighbours so to speak. :D

Jiera
02-08-2005, 11:38 AM
No more than a couple of hours at a time, really. Though today I decided to do all of my computer work while dressed. Three hours and counting...

Next week I'll have three uninterrupted days, which I'm looking forward to. I might even have pictures. :D

Ji

Rachel Elizabeth
02-08-2005, 02:18 PM
I was looking for a home in the bay area of California. Stayed at the Residence Inn.
Actually was en femme all 7 days, including when going with realtors. Went to dinner with one realtor. Another actually showed me how to shape my eyebrows.

It was fun..... :p

MichelleH
02-08-2005, 09:26 PM
I think the longest I've gone completely dressed is about 24 hrs. There have been a couple of times when I dressed mostly as a girl for about 3 days, but with a couple of 2-3 hour breaks that I couldn't avoid. I'm jealous of those of you who have been able to go for a week.

MichelleH

Jadeanne
02-08-2005, 10:26 PM
today I decided to do all of my computer work while dressed. Three hours and counting...
Ji

I have gone almost 24 hrs several times, including one day when I dressed in my (avatar) maid outfit, rearranged some things in my computer room, wrestling around a 17 inch monitor, pulling out the computer desk, and finishing up with my current setup of 2 PC monitors side by side on the desk. I also changed some parts in one computer, using one of my 2 office chairs as a workbench, and ruined one of my RHT support stockings :( .

I had wanted to do the monitor setup for quite a while, but male me just wouldn't do it - it took "Jade the Maid" to get it done.

There have been a few times after wife and I returned home from a vacation and Jadeanne had most of a day to dress up at home.

I think this may be my final full calendar year of working - early next year I qualify for retirement. My wife is accepting and supporting, so I'm going to have more opportunities for dressing for around the house for longer times.

Jadeanne

stefanie
02-08-2005, 10:59 PM
Certainly brings back fond memories....a little scary i might also say.

I had the whole weekend to myself. It was great. I could actually do my nails. Of all things, I went to a shopping mall in So. California. It was probably the most exciting, fearful, relieving experience of my dressing. Unfortunately, back then, I don't think I really new how to dress and act to pass. I certainly have had life's lessons to teach me more since.

Sweet Susan
02-09-2005, 02:27 AM
My longest stretch was about two weeks, though it was broken up with having to go to work. I would come home and get en femme and stay that way until i had to go to work again. Of course, I had the weekends. It was an intersting two weeks, adn my wife (at that time) totally took advantage of the opportunity to reverse roles. Rather exciting.

donna anne
02-09-2005, 10:42 PM
a long weekend for me last summer . it was a great weekend, wish it had never ended. hopefully another one will be coming up soon. ive bought lots of new cloths since then

Melissa A.
02-09-2005, 11:12 PM
When i was younger? not long at all. A few hours. I lived with other people.

Now I can dress as long as I want, in between work, chores, errands and other things I have to do. Biggest problem is the beard. I can dress all day and go to sleep as a girl, but can't go too long in morning because of it. Elecectrolisis, lazer, they are options, since I never plan on growing facial hair, but they take time. Maybe a year or more. It's something I am considering, though.

Would be nice to go days enfemme, though.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

JulieL
02-09-2005, 11:13 PM
I started as a teenager and had only a few hours at a time when the house was empty. My mother never knew! Now I savor the times when I can get away from home by myself (my wife dosen't know). I wear a cami and panties when I have to wear drab and then (sigh) in the privacy of my motel/hotel room, Julie comes alive, fully dressing and having the luxury of sleeping in a cute nightie and panties.

sissy stacy
02-09-2005, 11:20 PM
(curtsey)

Four days for me. Have done it more than once, always with a female friend (or GF). Did have to run to the bathroom every few hours, remove foundation makeup, shave, then replace makeup. Am assuming here that removing all clothes to bathe does not count as 'time out'.

Absolutely loved it. Did miss wearing ruffled panties in the daytime as i could not go out in the day in one of my little girl dresses--had to wear adult lingerie and outerwear. Still, did get to wear lacy panties, bullet bra, garter belt, stockings and slip under blouse and skirt. Also do have a few older style skirts that i can wear a petticoat with. Did get to wear little girl dresses at evening parties, though (and my ruffled panties--yum!yum!)

(curtsey)

--sissy stacy

NoraT
02-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Two weeks in London. It was heaven

Tiffanygirl
02-14-2005, 11:40 PM
It was like 2 weeks. greatest 2 weeks of my life.

windycissy
02-14-2005, 11:52 PM
Three days, if you don't count the time I spent jogging before dawn in guy clothes - had to maintain my girlish figure! Other than that, I was all girl from Friday noon till Monday morning - even went to church in a Sunday dress.

LindaTS
02-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Do you gals realize this is like a 100 years ago for me????:eek:

It couldn't have been more than one day for me, and prolly not even that. At least not when I first started out anyway.

I'm gettin' envious again girls.......grrrrrrrrrr...........:mad: :rolleyes:

Only 100 years ChristineRenee? You lucky girl. Now then, back to the question. I think it was four days. And I was also lucky enough to spend a couple of days as a woman in Mexico. What a trip that was.

Jocee
02-15-2005, 10:47 AM
10 Days -- driving down from New England to Atlanta for Southern Comfort and back...... it was heaven.....

Anne Charlotte
02-15-2005, 05:34 PM
About a week over a Christmas vacation during my 2nd year at university. My GF at the time was really supportive, and openly encouraged me to dress. I was doing hormones as well and thought I'd see how it all felt being a real girl.

I wasn't able to get out and about due to a crippling lack of confidence though, and after a week I just wanted to cry and cry and cry for no reason I could explain.......

After that, I realised I should just take it all as it comes and enjoy it (or not)....still, there are times lately when I think I'd just like to do a simple secretarial job with no pressure other than the decision on which heels to wear today......that would be nice !

Recentl, longest time dressed - about 6 hours in the evening when I can get my wofe out of the house.

brendaoz
02-21-2005, 07:24 AM
I try to go interstate at least once a year for a week with only my femme clothes, it makes one feel alive to live totally as a girl.

marissany
02-22-2005, 01:46 AM
I spent an entire week at home dressed. I left the house dressed a few times but only after dark. Going back to work after the week off made me terribly depressed and hurt a lot more than I thought it would. I came to the realization during that time that I have a lot more of a desire to be Marissa than I thought. I am now looking forward to a time when I dont have to end that week.