PDA

View Full Version : first time here

malissa0311
03-04-2007, 03:48 AM
hello ladies i just informed my wife that im a crossdresser she seamed to take it ok at first but as time whent on she told me that i could not do it around her or the kids its been like this for 6 months or so she now is some what comfurtable with me painting my toes and wearing panties but she still wont let me were skirts and that is realy what i want to do so if any of you have any sujestions my ears are open

amanda barber
03-04-2007, 04:33 AM
Tell her she cant drive anywhere and that she has to take the bus because thats all you'll allow her to do from now on.

valdor
03-04-2007, 04:36 AM
Hi. I was in a similar situation,like myself you will just have to dress behind her back. Valerie.

Tiffany Tuesday
03-04-2007, 04:53 AM
Malissa,

you not think it might be embarrassing for your wife and kids if you dress around them? I think she is being relatively accepting of you, more than many would.

Okay so you have to play away, that might not be a bad thing if it keeps you and her and the children all together and happy. It is but a reasonable compromise for a family man.

If however you are driven to live full time as a woman, then you should seek more help than you will get here honey.

Lovenhugz x

Lovely Rita
03-06-2007, 01:56 AM
Wish I could help you. I respect that you want to abide by your agreements with your wife. Maybe keep the dialogue going and some day things will go in your favor.