PDA

View Full Version : Big steps and little 'uns

Gina_darling
03-04-2007, 07:58 AM
Hey girls thought I'd share this with you. It's all about taking steps. After reading posts suggesting wearing fem jeans out and about I decided to go for it today! I've just got back from the country walk I usually do but this time I went in the fem jeans I bought yesterday (see 'It's not just about the skirts and tights' thread). I had some tights on underneath too. No-one I passed noticed :heehee: It was a big step to go out but reduced because I had wellies and a long coat. Next step will be to add a fem T-shirt and go into town ;) then go for the full en femme :)

Peka TG
03-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Hi Gina

I know what you mean. Taking those first steps can be hard. I just took a small step, I just posted my new avatar. First time my Fem self has been seen on the internet.
Just keep Steppin out!! :heehee:

:love:
xoxo
Paula

Lovely Rita
03-06-2007, 01:53 AM
you go girl!

Kristen Marie
03-06-2007, 07:39 AM
I remember the first time I wore my Lane Bryant jeans outside. Thought the whole world was watching me. That was a huge step for me. After feeling comfortable I've added female loafers to my outside attire.....but I'm still struggling a bit with when to wear the loafers.

Well done Gina!

tommi
03-06-2007, 10:29 AM
:D Still mustering the courage to buy some nice fitting femme jeans but I seen
some really cute shorts and for the first time in quite awhile tommi has got
to get a pair for summer