PDA

View Full Version : How do you spoil yourself?

Miss Lulu
03-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Every now and then, we need to do special to ourself. Buy a new piece of clothing; put on new make-up; go to a special place; etc.

Today, I spoiled myself! I have finally decided to dye my hair. This previously Brunette is now a Red head. What a difference! I had grown my hair long enough to stop wearing wigs and I was dreaming of being a Red head. Now it's done, and I love it! My wife says they look natural. Yes!

Now tell me... How do you spoil yourself?:be:

Kali
03-05-2007, 10:48 AM
Other than the usual (like shopping) every now and them I'll make time to go up to our place in the mountains and dress completely from makeup to full sets of nails, then spend my time doing everyday things, fromworking in the yard to hiking in the woods to just cooking and cleaning, without worrying about work or the world at large. Just imerse myself in the "rightness" of how I feel.

Lovely Rita
03-05-2007, 11:10 AM
As far as spoiling goes, I would have to say that I am a spoiled brat. My SO calls me a Diva as Rita.
All the things you mentioned spoil me but when I have the time I love to have a manicure and a pedicure. My SO and I love to have our own little pajama party and do each others nails.

Maddie
03-05-2007, 11:12 AM
I do my hair on a regular basis so it is not real that speical.
I do get my nails don at least once a month sometimes more for a fill in.

I also do my make-up daily for drab mode so i guess it would be common but it is speical every morning

marie354
03-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Every once in a while I just have to go all out and get really spiffied up.

My best dress & shoes. Hair done perfectly, nicely filed & painted nails, etc.

It feels so good when you get everything just-right and look into that mirror... You just look and say "I really look good."
Sometimes it is really worth the extra effort. Especially when your SO tells you how good you look.

Daintre
03-05-2007, 11:34 AM
I do little things, the thing I like best is having my eyelashes and brows tinted. I do try to have aroma therapy at least once a month.

brandycd
03-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Shoes shoes shoes. I love high heeled shoes and when I am feeling self indulgent, I will usually buy shoes. Most of the time I have to purchase online, but at times like these, I will go to some of the stores here in town that have some of my fave styles in my size and "scratch my itch" accordingly :)

Karren H
03-05-2007, 11:55 AM
I'm easily pleased so it doesn't take much to spoil me..... Bag of chocolates or a new hockey stick.... And I'm happy as a clam....

:)

Love Karren

Sierra Evon
03-05-2007, 03:40 PM
I just kinda a simple schoolgirl , but when it comes to pulling out all the stops , I just gotta go with full on make-up , and hair ribbons !!!!!!!! :thumbsup: , Oh ya !!!!, and a new car would be nice too !!!! :heehee:

myMichelle
03-05-2007, 04:03 PM
I spoil myself by having spa pedicures all summer long. This is just one of the things that makes me feel a bit more feminine--even when ehdrab. Of course, I can also go out and buy shoes, lol!

noname
03-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Peticure. So relaxing. I just love color on my toes.

Nigella
03-05-2007, 04:25 PM
Very very very rarely do I spoil myself, I like to spoil the other woman in my life :love:

SherriePall
03-05-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm way overdue, but getting a pedicure is my way of spoiling myself. Just to be pampered like that is wonderful.
Once in a while, I will go earring shopping, too. (because I have places to keep them) Shoes would rank up there if I had more room.

JeanneF
03-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Pedicures, manicures, facials, etc...I'm a bit of a junkie for spas.

uknowhoo
03-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Today I was thinking about getting my first pedicure. I think I'll save up for my big splurge instead... I'm hoping to buy a Veronica 3 soon. :GD:

Joy Carter
03-05-2007, 10:35 PM
Every now and then, we need to do special to ourself. Buy a new piece of clothing; put on new make-up; go to a special place; etc.

Today, I spoiled myself! I have finally decided to dye my hair. This previously Brunette is now a Red head. What a difference! I had grown my hair long enough to stop wearing wigs and I was dreaming of being a Red head. Now it's done, and I love it! My wife says they look natural. Yes!

Now tell me... How do you spoil yourself?:be:

Clothes-A-Holic ! :rolleyes:

Miss Lulu
03-06-2007, 12:33 AM
For months and months I've been looking for something in particular. Last week my wife and I finally found it. That thing is another reason why I had my hair dyed. I bought a wedding dress! We shopped and shopped in many thrift stores, in many cities, to find the right one. I certainly was not going to pay the full price for a new wedding dress. The dress we found is beautifully detailed, the right size and.... $100.00 only!

This week-end I will spoil myself again. Wearing the dress, vail, earrings, gloves and shoes; I will model for my wife in a photo shoot! Darn... I gotta have a bouquet! Guess what I'm shopping for tomorrow....

hellbound666
03-06-2007, 12:47 AM
i buy shoes. lots and lots of high heel shoes