PDA

View Full Version : Ratio of MtoF to FtoM

ladonna bronson
02-08-2005, 03:33 PM
I am curious to know if there are more CDs that are MtoF than there are FtoM, and if so, why?

MonaSmith
02-08-2005, 03:55 PM
Hiya,

I would think that there are more Male to Female crossdressers. Women have total clothing rights anyway, so can wear men's clothes all the time without comment. We are called crossdressers for putting on a skirt but a woman who wears trousers all the time isn't. If I had total clothing rights too, I wouldn't be a crossdresser.

It's all in the name.

Mona xx.

Maria2004
02-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Genetic females in todays society are already free to dress as they please, in either genders clothing, hair style etc, fought their way in to tradtionaly male roles and jobs etc. Men have more freedom now to go the femme route then in the past, but not as much as women do, not yet anyway. I have a nephew, who was once a neice, fine young "man" now, still loved and accepted by the family. I'm the 1st person in my family that I'm aware of to express female, and am still loved and accepted.

There is still a fear factor for the men, very real, but from my own personal experience, not totally justified.

Just my thoughts.

Maria

ladonna bronson
02-08-2005, 04:46 PM
What I meant was, are there as many women out there who truly want to be men as there are men who want to be feminine. I don't think that every genuine girl who puts on Jeans wants to be thought of, or regarded, as a man.

Tristen Cox
02-08-2005, 05:16 PM
What I meant was, are there as many women out there who truly want to be men as there are men who want to be feminine.

No I doubt it, but that's my observation only:o

Maria2004
02-08-2005, 05:20 PM
What I meant was, are there as many women out there who truly want to be men as there are men who want to be feminine. I don't think that every genuine girl who puts on Jeans wants to be thought of, or regarded, as a man.I see 2 different things going on here. I like to express "feminine" but I don't "truly want to be a woman" To me gender expression be it masculine or feminine, is exclusive of ones genetic sex. Research I have read indicates that there are far fewer women to want get a sex change then there are men. As far as "masculine" expression goes, that may be different. I don't know.

What was interesting though, was how people who had surgical sex change felt, many years later. As a percentage, the M to F had higher rates of suicide, and regret then the F to M. I can try and find that paper again and post a link if anyone is intrested.