View Full Version : i'm in drab and he says "this is the men's room"

shannonsilk
03-05-2007, 03:16 PM
saturday-in drab- on 3 occasions i was thought female. i'm staying at a hotel and approach the desk and she says "may i help you maam?"
then i walk into a coffee shop with a woman and the lady behind the counter says " hello, ladies" or something like that.
and then the men's room comment.
this was in the UP of michigan.
and i worry about passing?

kerrianna
03-05-2007, 03:23 PM
saturday-in drab- on 3 occasions i was thought female. i'm staying at a hotel and approach the desk and she says "may i help you maam?"
then i walk into a coffee shop with a woman and the lady behind the counter says " hello, ladies" or something like that.
and then the men's room comment.

:heehee: Lucky girl. Don't have to work as hard. :love:

paulaN
03-05-2007, 03:52 PM
you don't have to work as hard. heck you don't have to work at it at all. I hope that is a good thing for ya.

tommi
03-05-2007, 03:54 PM
:tongueout

Svetlana
03-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Ha! I love getting mistaken for a girl. A couple times when I was out with my mom, store employees have said, "Can I help you ladies with anything?" This was when I wore the blandest things, too. XD

Although nowadays it's usually just assholes who say things to me like, "So are you a guy/girl?" If only they knew. :tongueout

Karren H
03-05-2007, 04:47 PM

Well that explains it all!!! In da UP iafter a long winter, where everyone wears the same Macinawas and mucklucks..... It hard to tell a man form a woman but in da spring when the smelt are running, anyone that doesn't have a beer gut is often mistaken for a woman!!! Eah?? You weren't hiding a couple cornush pastys under your shirt were ya? The ones with the rudabega... Drives guys crazy.. Hehe

Love Karren

marie354
03-05-2007, 04:48 PM
That's only happened to me once or twice in my entire lifetime.

What a lucky girl... Feels good doesn't it.

Peka TG
03-05-2007, 04:56 PM
That happens to me alot :D
I just attribute it to my long hair

:love:
xoxo
Paula

What the heck are Mucklucks?

Katrina
03-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Well that explains it all!!! In da UP iafter a long winter, where everyone wears the same Macinawas and mucklucks..... It hard to tell a man form a woman but in da spring when the smelt are running, anyone that doesn't have a beer gut is often mistaken for a woman!!! Eah?? You weren't hiding a couple cornush pastys under your shirt were ya? The ones with the rudabega... Drives guys crazy.. Hehe

Love Karren

Karren,
I'm not sure if I actually understood a word of that! Since I don't know what you are saying, I'm going to assume that you are speaking of the benefits of women's jeans or something of the sort... ;)

Wenda
03-05-2007, 07:13 PM
Lucky girl! I am not sure I will every really pass. Not a big concern though.

newtothis8767
03-05-2007, 11:53 PM
If and when i go out dressed as a women i will go to the ladies room to pee or what ever but im to worried about being noticed

Lovely Rita
03-06-2007, 01:01 AM
Wow, you pass without even trying.

Charolette time
03-07-2007, 02:38 PM
I guess down in florida you dont get cold, They go on your feet, and they dont come in high heels, Kisses Charolette

gennee
03-07-2007, 02:57 PM
You're doin' fine, Girl!!!

Gennee

:hugs:

Brianna Lovely
03-07-2007, 05:46 PM
How wonderful for you.

I bet you were glowing inside.