PDA

View Full Version : yay had first gender clinc appt

Adam
03-05-2007, 03:57 PM
well as per title i had my first apptment and it went really well i mean the doc i went to see was great well even chatted over the hour that i was supposed to be in there but it went really fast think because he was nice to talk to.

He asked loads of questions non of them hard because they where just questions about me and i can answer them haha.
After talking and stuff he said he thinks im ok and that he will yes yes to me getting treastment and that i will need to see another doc there for a secound opininon but that could be 4-5 months because they have a back log of people to see them.

Next time if the doc says ok then i will be given the ok to start T yay!!! yeah was fine and went so well.

met my mate Alasdair the sunday night and we went out was really cool cant remember the place he took me but its where they have film premeires lol was really nice had something to eat and drink chatted alot was nice to meet up with him and it broke the eveining up aswell.

monday at 8am Marylin met up with me at the hotel yay!! she took me to hammersmith and we had breakfast then we went onto the appotment afterwards i had a blood test.

Once out of the hospital we went to Harrods yeah that was cool as i have never been there before i got some chocs then we went to buckinham palace that was well cool took loads of pics.

i must say Marylin was the best company i could ask for what a grest freind she made the day great with takeing me on all the sight seeing we got on really well and chatted loads.

i will stop now before this becomes a book lol

Kieron Andrew
03-05-2007, 04:13 PM
woohoo!! good on ya Adam.....heres to the next appointment.....im glad things went so well.....but i knew they would

Adam
03-05-2007, 04:29 PM
thanks kieron :D

kerrianna
03-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Yay Adam! :hugs: :love:

Did ya save any chocs for us? :p

CaptLex
03-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Hey, Adam, you've been busy . . . appointment, shopping, sightseeing, dining . . . it all sounds great. I'm especially glad the appointment went well and I'm sure the next one will too. I just wish you didn't have to wait so long for the second opinion. Did you tell the Queen I said "hi"? :heehee:

pocoyo
03-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Duuuhuuude, awesome. Good for you :D :D
Aww that's great news.
Well bloody done.
Now get postin' the photos of your sight-seeing to show us.
The premierey place? What, Leicester Square? Ahhh.
Cool.

I'm glad it went so well and that you had a nice time :hugs:

bi_weird
03-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Congrats! *hands out a brownie* Feel special - I mixed it up today and that's a Mississippi Mud brownie.
Yay for good news like that. Hope things continue to go well and your next appt is soonish.

Adam
03-05-2007, 07:11 PM
thankyou everyone i am smileing like this :D

yeah its lester square i will be posting a vid of pics in a few mins

Adam
03-05-2007, 07:21 PM
haha i got nicked

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/adam_simon_p/DSCN0588.jpg

check this out my day in pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5KsfgBQ6fc

Evert
03-06-2007, 03:21 AM
Bad Adam! What did you do? Trying to give them an oreo? :p

But congrats! Party all week long! :D

Felix
03-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Well done Adam I bet that's a relief and to think ya might be on 'T' after the next appointment Wow! xx Felix :hugs: