PDA

View Full Version : Uhhh, question..., about restrooms

Svetlana
03-05-2007, 06:00 PM
As you may remember, I'm the newbie wannabe crossdresser. Anyway, I was sitting here, reading the forums, and all of a sudden I thought of this question. I feel a little embarassed asking it because it makes me feel like a noob, but whatevs.

When you're all girled up and out in public....... but you have to go to the bathroom.... what do you do? o_0

Kieron Andrew
03-05-2007, 06:02 PM
As you may remember, I'm the newbie wannabe crossdresser. Anyway, I was sitting here, reading the forums, and all of a sudden I thought of this question. I feel a little embarassed asking it because it makes me feel like a noob, but whatevs.

When you're all girled up and out in public....... but you have to go to the bathroom.... what do you do? o_0
go to the little girls room

Svetlana
03-05-2007, 06:05 PM
go to the little girls room

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Vladislav/nowai.jpg

Kieron Andrew
03-05-2007, 06:06 PM
yes way! if you are presenting as female then use the ladies..... i mean what do you do when presenting as male? you dont use the ladies then do you!...its the same in reverse

Svetlana
03-05-2007, 06:07 PM
Wow, this crossdressing thing sounds better all the time! :D Hahaha.

Karren H
03-05-2007, 06:24 PM
I typically choose the unisex family restrooms first... Then its what ever gender I'm dressed as...

Karren

Sam-antha
03-05-2007, 06:28 PM
The only choice is that chosen by Karren. After that there is the sensible action.... the ladies.
If you are still scared, then you have to find a very, very private corner and I have never done that. there is no such thing as a private enough corner where there are tooillets.

michellebesweet
03-05-2007, 06:41 PM
It's the Ladies room for this girl.

RobertaFermina
03-05-2007, 06:49 PM
This is what works *for me*.

I decide that this flower is as fragrant as the next and take my pretty self and "The Smile" with me into the Ladies Room.

I feel more fear of going into a men's room than the ladies.

On the whole, ladies have been accepting of me, where men range from accepting to confused, or *conspicuously silent*. Add that uncertainty to testosterone and you get........ a ticket to the ladies room!

:rose: Roberta :rose:

linnea
03-05-2007, 07:10 PM
I think that this is the best approach. Wherever you go, use the facility, re-adjust your clothes, wash your hands, and leave.

I typically choose the unisex family restrooms first... Then its what ever gender I'm dressed as...

Karren

Glenda58
03-05-2007, 07:12 PM
I go with Karren on this one use the unisex one if you can find one if not use the ladies room get in and get out. And if there are children in leave and come back later. We don't need headlines "CDer Looks At Little Girls In Restroom".

marie354
03-05-2007, 07:14 PM
I haven't been out yet, but I'd use the ladies room if I was dressed as one.

Amy Hepker
03-05-2007, 07:22 PM
I would use the Ladies, But make sure you don't stare at anyone, you don't want to be caught as a guy in a dress in a Ladies bathroom, could be a bad scene and you could end up in jail.

Jodi
03-05-2007, 08:00 PM
In my early years of going out, I was hesitant to use the ladies room. A cd friend recommended that I take a container (bottle) in the car and just pee in the bottle while in the car. I did this several times before getting up the courage to begin using the ladies room.

Jodi

Butterfly Bill
03-05-2007, 08:46 PM
I go in the men's room and head directly to one of the stalls to do both #1 and #2. (I won't stand in front of a urinal with hiked up skirts.) I think there is a strong chance that I would freak at least one person out eventually if I went into a ladies' room the way I usuallly am. If I am at a gas station and there is a pair of one throne restrooms, and someone is using the men's, I'll go in the ladies' and lock the door (and remember to leave the toilet seat down when I exit).

Svetlana
03-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks to whoever was kind enough to fix my thread title. I usually have better forum etiquette, but for some reason I was lax with it this time. ;)

I've never seen a place that's had unisex restrooms. I always thought the idea was gross, but now I'm wishing they were everywhere. XD

With my luck, the first time I ever try to use a ladies restroom will probably go something like this:

Me: *reaches for the door, freezes a few feet away*
Store employee: "Ma'am? Ma'am are you okay?"
Me: "..."
Employee: "Hey... upon closer inspection, you don't appear to be a woman at all! PERVERT! CALL THE FBI!!!!"
Me: "It's... it's not what it looks like?"

Trisha
03-05-2007, 09:03 PM
when dressed as a woman i use the womens rest room when im dressed as a man i use the mens rest room :D

Michelle (Oz)
03-05-2007, 09:22 PM
When dressed en femme I always use the ladies restroom but with some degree of care.
Just do your thing and get out. I avoid eye contact and I don't speak. I always wash my hands even if there are (other) ladies there as to do otherwise would draw attention. If the room is quiet I might go to the end of the wash basins to brush my hair (OK ... wig) and check my makeup. If I have a choice I prefer to use the larger department store facilities as I have check on their policies and feel some kind of "right" and avoid the more public shopping mall facilities.
Long answer but it is one of the trickiest parts of being out and about en femme.
Michelle (Oz)

claireswife-gg
03-05-2007, 09:33 PM
I have spent all evening writing about issues and had just posted about restrooms in my blog before heading over here.

Unisex restrooms can usually be found in Target stores. Older style gas stations usually have one person unisex bathrooms outdoors as well.

Country girl
03-05-2007, 09:56 PM
definately use the ladies room if there are no unisex or family restrooms. Have to agree with not making eye contact though. Esspecially if there are children. That could cause some big unwanted problems:eek: . Go in sit down, [standing in itself would cause suspicion], do what you need to do, wash up and get out. Hope this helps. :hugs: CG gg

Svetlana
03-05-2007, 10:11 PM
THIS IS REALLY STRESSIN' ME OUT!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU LADIES DO IT!!! Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. I don't want to go to jail. :eek:

Hmm, actually... I remember a couple years ago, I was at the movie theater with my family. I was leaving the men's room, and as I was doing so, a couple teenage girls who were on their way to the washroom walked past me and nearly entered the men's room. I think they saw me, thought I was a girl, and, logically, thought I was leaving the ladies' room.

If I can fool a couple teenage girls into thinking I'm a woman while wearing men's clothing, I can probably get away with quickly using the ladies' room while in drag. Yeah, that's the ticket! I bet I'll look more like a lady than some of the real women using the restroom anyway. :)

Oh, and as far as avoiding looking at children while in the restroom, I do that anyway. I pretty much avoid looking at anyone in the restroom for fear of them thinking I'm weird. :rolleyes:

Samantha B L
03-05-2007, 10:16 PM
I could tell a lot of women's restroom stories.I grew up in Southern Illinois near St.Louis,Mo. and I can remember my Dad and Mom driving the whole family down to Northland Shopping Center in North St.Louis County.One of the first things that happened when we got in the door was that we were all taken to the restroom in Famous Barr Department Store.My brother was 3 years old and I was 4.I think this was around 1960.My mom would take us into the Women's restroom and shuffle us into a stall for a quick pee.But I gotta say that stirrings of CD'ing were crossing my mind once in awhile because i couldn't beleive that women's restroom!It was spic and span, with make-up vanities,Green Suede Chairs with tables covered with magazines.Later on when I was 15 and 16 years old I was clean shaven with rather stringy kinda long hair.If you didn't look at me long and close in good lighting and you only glanced a couple of times you would've thought I was a short kinda chubby female person that didn't wear any makeup and favored bell bottum Jeans over skirts and more fem attire.So bearing that in mind I was able to sometimes go into women's restrooms and I remember falling asleep in a stall once for a long time.It was a silly accident but I was real scared when I woke up that I had missed the "meeting time" at this shopping mall where we were and that my Mom was gonna send Mall Security after me and catch me hurredly zipping up and buckling up my jeans in a women's toilet stall.Fortunately,I got the hell out of there in the nick of time and I made it to the seating at the mall entrance just when everybody got there.That was at Jamestown Mall.I can't remember if it was at the Mall restrooms or the Sears restrooms.If I go out I use the unisex restrooms and actually I don't pass very well so over the years I've stopped using the women's restrooms.I say this because I have found out that there are many places in this country where you can be prosecuted as a sex offender for going in the ladie's restroom.I also use the men's or any single restroom.

Cristi
03-05-2007, 11:06 PM
I'll have to agree with most of the posts so far. When I first started going out, I stressed out about this question for a while, but finally decided it was 'safer' to be dressed as a woman in the ladies room than it was to be dressed en femme in the men's room (especially if I was being seen as a woman at the time!)

In general, I'll use a 'gender neutral' or single-occupancy restroom if available. If not, I'll use the ladies, but won't linger any longer than it takes to do what has to be done.

In general, now I am used to it it just feel more natural, considering the way I am 'presenting' and I don't even CONSIDER using the men's facilities. It just wouldn't feel right.

I guess in part I'm depending on my ability to show the logic of my choice to anybody who might confront me.

JeanneF
03-06-2007, 12:20 AM
If a single occupancy room isn't available, I will generally use the women's room. My rationale is more for personal safety than anything else. I would prefer not to be in the men's room while dressed as a woman and have a guy who is not exactly "open-minded" to people like us be in there. This also applies at bars when out at night...the last thing I want is some shady guy following me into the restroom.

FWIW, most Starbucks have single occupancy restrooms. I figure that since I spend $20-30 a week at Starbucks, I have the right to use the restrooms whenever I want, even if I'm not buying something that particular visit.

Sally2005
03-06-2007, 01:24 AM
I agree that when you look the part just doing what looks normal is best. The tricky part comes when you actually change roles when out and about. I wait outside to be sure there is no one inside the washroom then enter the wrong one, lock the door and do the conversion. That way I can just say opps, sorry walked in to the wrong washroom if someone is there. On the way out if someone happens to be waiting for me to exit it looks normal to them and they won't be upset that they feel they had to wait for someone who was doing something unusual. This only works on small non-busy ones with a lockable main door though.

Sandra
03-06-2007, 06:42 AM
If you're presenting as a woman then the ladies.

Jere Oneil
03-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Depends. I don't go out dressed as a woman, but if I did, I'd be so afraid to use either bathroom while dressed as a woman, that I'd better be wearing them.

Barbara Joanne74
03-06-2007, 02:36 PM
FWIW, most Starbucks have single occupancy restrooms. I figure that since I spend $20-30 a week at Starbucks, I have the right to use the restrooms whenever I want, even if I'm not buying something that particular visit.

Amen Sister. but I am confused, you can only spend $20-$30 a week there? Wow, if that was all I spent there, I could really go shopping with the money saved......hmmmm, now there is a thought:tongueout

Barb

Barbara Joanne74
03-06-2007, 02:53 PM
My scariest experance was as I was sitting there a gg came into the next stall, started to do her thing, cursed a bit and then asked, If I had a pad she could borrow. I didn't know what to say other than no, sorry (not a very fem voice at the time), she said thanks anyway and left. My heart was racing for 10 min before I finally left.
I had no idea that gg would ask strangers for such a thing...:happy:

Barb

JeanneF
03-06-2007, 03:18 PM
Amen Sister. but I am confused, you can only spend $20-$30 a week there? Wow, if that was all I spent there, I could really go shopping with the money saved......hmmmm, now there is a thought:tongueout

Easy...I just drink "normal" coffee, not Mochas or anything like that...$1.85 for a Venti bold coffee x 3 a day x 5 days = $27.75 a week. :)

If I drank Mocha Lattes like my girlfriend does,
it would be a $60 a week habit. :eek:

Sam-antha
03-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Sometimes they talk.....

Nigella
03-06-2007, 04:16 PM
I would use the Ladies, But make sure you don't stare at anyone, you don't want to be caught as a guy in a dress in a Ladies bathroom, could be a bad scene and you could end up in jail.

Not in the UK unless you were charged with causing a breach of the peace, and then it would likely be a slap on the wrist

when dressed as a woman i use the womens rest room when im dressed as a man i use the mens rest room :D

Hear hear, use common sense, If you try to present total female, then you would draw more attention using the gents than the ladies.

Although all my clothing is female, I dont always present 100% female, therefore if I can be easily read a male, then the male toilets it is, if I am presenting all female, then its the ladies for me.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-06-2007, 04:37 PM
I agree, when in rome do as the romans. I for one love to use the womans restroom, it just feels right to me. I do use "family restrooms though if they are available since there can be no confusion from anyone that you have a right to be in them. Just be careful and courtious

JoAnnDallas
03-06-2007, 04:54 PM
When I went to HEF2006, I had to use the restroom a couple of times. The first time I went into the ladies restroom I was scared, but when I entered there was no one in it. So I opened a stall, shut and locked the door and did what I needed to do. While I was sitting there, I heard the door open, click-clak of heels, a stall door open/close/lock. I finished up and as I passed by the mirror, I happen to look and decided to freash up my hair and lipstick. While standing there, I heard the flush and next thing, the GG was standing beside me fixing her face. We smiled at each other, and I left the restroom. When I got out in the hallway, it hit me, "WOW" I just used the ladies restroom, a GG saw me, and she did not run out screaming down the hallway.

Sally24
03-06-2007, 05:45 PM
I've never seen a place that's had unisex restrooms. I always thought the idea was gross, but now I'm wishing they were everywhere.

Many places have them, usually labled as the handicaped restroom also. Most fast food places now have one person bathrooms so it's no big deal which you use because you're by yourself.

In Boston and Cambridge Mass there are local ordinances giving the right to use your "displayed" gender restroom.

Sally

Svetlana
03-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Hrm, well, thanks for the advice everyone. I figured the answer was obvious before I asked, but it seemed so outrageous to me that I just had to ask. :rolleyes:

Anyway, no women had better try to talk to me if and when I ever use the ladies' room. My voice is deep even for a guy and I dunno if I can hide it well. :eek:

vbcdgrl
03-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Just today, as Vikki, I used a LADIES public restroom in Newport Beach. I was driving and walking around the harbor area and had to go badly. It just so happens there was no one in there with me this time, but I've used this same restroom twice before when there were. Never had a problem.

Vikki

Sierra Evon
03-06-2007, 06:26 PM
I mainly when I'm out and about all dolled up , just use the family restrooms , or the unisexed , single rooms , but I've gone into the regular womens restrooms before , when not busy , it just depends on the where and when , type situation !!!!!!!

susie evans
03-06-2007, 11:08 PM
if i'am out as a lady i use the lady's room :heehee:

susie

Emma England
03-07-2007, 09:24 AM
The ladies room is best.

Just wondering if any gg has ever shouted to a cd along the line of "get out you disgusting perve!!"?

Girlieboy
03-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Well said, Sally. Brilliant, in fact!

:hugs:

Diane
XX