PDA

View Full Version : Ok ladies...ask me about my day today!

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 07:01 PM
Funny you should ask!

Well...after I logged off here this morning, I went to run some errands for my wife and pick up some things we both needed. I went to the bank and there were two very hot looking young women cashiers talking to each other and no other customers there. So I come up to the window and declare boldly.."Ok which one of you wants me?" Well...that got the ball rolling, as the young blonde to my right says, very cheerfully I might add..."I can get you right over here!" I proceeded with my transaction while continuing to chat her up...she was very helpful. At the end of the transaction she smiles broadly asking if there was anything else I needed to which I said no thanks, I'm all set...then she says, very sweetly, "Ok then...but I was really looking forward to doing more for you!"...Now I know the day was gonna be a good day!;)

Next stop is our local jewelry store. I had seen a necklace that I thought "Sue" would really like and wanted to get it for Valentine's Day but I had to order it so it could be sized. The saleslady helped me with that and while we are at the counter she is writing up the order and I notice that she has absolutely gorgeous nails, very much like our own Tamara's here. Well I couldn't resist complementing her on them but I really was surprised that I came out and said...""You have the most beautiful nails you know...are those gel fill?" She looks at me a little chagrined and says "No...actually they are acryllic." "Oh...well they are absolutely gorgeous." She smiled broadly and thanked me for the complement. "Are they gel fill?" Did I REALLY say that to this woman? Mind you I'm not dressed here... I'm en drab! I walked out of the store there smiling but also wondering to myself where this sudden brashness was coming from...as if I didn't already know!

Anyway, I finished my other errands, and then after a quick lunch it was off to the salon for a facial and some eyebrow waxing and tinting and eyelash tinting by my favorite tech Sarah. Sarah is 27 and one major babe...and prolly one of the nicest, most congenial women I know...not to mention being a dynamite tech too. Through past conversations and just by my general overall demeanor, she obviously knows that I am a pretty femme guy. Well, we got into another of our lengthy discussions when I suddenly just decided to confide in her that I'm transgendered, etc.,etc. Well, she acknowledged that she had suspected as much and was really cool with it. As the conversation went on, she told me she wished her boyfriend was a little more like me as she would like to get him into the salon and do some "maintenance" on him but he was waaay to macho to ever do that. She then asked all kinds of questions about me being CD/TG to which I answered open and honestly. She really seemed very interested in knowing more about just how we got to be who we are...and other than a therapist, I had never had a conversation with anyone that in depth about my being CD/TG. The conversation went on, more in depth, the next thing I know I'm talking about ME...CHRISTINE! She's asking me about what clothes I like to wear, etc. Does my wife do my makeup for me? (NO!) so I'm going on here telling her about how I would be going out dressed if I was still single and coming in here for a makeover, etc. (did I REALLY just say THAT?) "Oh I would absoluely LOVE to do a makeover on you!"....OMG...now I'm in love!! So we are getting to the end of the session and I'm now telling her about the Christine Collection!!! I've got pics! Next time I'm in I'll bring them with me, I'm sayin' to her. "Oh..I've got to see those...with your features I know that you just gotta make a very pretty woman!" By this time I'm melting into ooze on the table!

I thanked her...gave her a generous tip...as always...and proceeded to the counter to get cashed out. At the counter are Shawnee and Danielle. Now Danielle has worked on me before too. She is 21 and major, major hot...showing off her ample cleavage in a tight white blouse unbuttoned just ever so. Soooo...Sarah proceeds to tell Shawnee & Danielle how fab my eyebrows look (they do!) and that they, and a lotta other women, were gonna be like sooooo jealous of me! (they will!) So, I take off my glasses and show them my nicely thinned and shape feminine brows. Yep...Shawnee is now jealous because she can't get hers to grow right and yadda, yadda, yadda...she's talkin' away...Danielle is leaning in now to get a closer look at Sarah's work and showing me even MORE cleavage (now I'M GETTING JEALOUS...among other things!) than I've already tried NOT to stare at...and...well the girls were just very impressed and complementary while I'm contemplating the possibilities of what I might wear to my next visit....for CHRISTINE'S MAKEOVER!!!!:eek:

Can I resist temptation here and delay Christine's coming out party until July as planned...or should I just say...damn the torpedos full speed ahead, and give Sarah the opportunity to give Christine one whiz-bang of a makeover? Now remember this, small town, wife is prominently known in the community and teaches at the local high school, ex-students working everywhere in the stores and shops. The potential of being seen and read with it getting back to "Sue" being highly possible, if not probable. What should I do...what would YOU do in my position? I put the question to you ladies. Your honest opinions here would be most welcomed and appreciated.

Oh yes....it was a VERY GOOD day for Christine today!;)

Love,
Christine:)

Vallari
02-08-2005, 07:24 PM
WOW what a great day for you! :)

As for the whole small-town reputation thing, maybe schedule a makeover after normal store hours? It sounds like they'd be willing based on how you desccribed their interest in it. :)

June
02-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Hi Christine !

What a wonderful day ! You must be ontop of Cloud Nine ! I've been in a similar situation, and sadly I'd recommend keeping things "hushed up" unless you can withstand a high degree of notoriety in your community. In general, I've found that it's best to keep both lives seperate, unless you plan on going "fulltime". There's just too many narrow-minded people out there <sigh>

<< huggs >> ~~ June

Danielle1960
02-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Hi Christine

I think June is right. Think of the home life. Then again if it is a small comunity everyone might know anyway. After all us girls do like to talk. Well I hope your secret is safe, that was a wonderful outing.
Danielle :)

Raina
02-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Oh Christine,

What a wonderful story; I am so happy for you. I can only imagine how you feel, cloud 9 wouldn't come close.
It must have been very exciting finally telling someone about Christine...and what better person than your stylist.

As for having Sarah giving you a makeover now, only you can really answer.
If I was in your position I would probably consider if there would be any real difference between my wife finding out now or in July. If the end result was the same I think I would ride the wave and pursue the makeover and risk my wife finding out. Days like yours today come far a few between and it is certainly understandable to want to keep the good vibes flowing.

Regardless of now or July I would certainly tell my wife first so she hears it from me rather than another person.

Maybe Sarah would consider a private session with you. Alot of stylist and technicians have shops set up in their homes. That might be the best of both worlds.

You'll know what is right for you Christine, just follow your heart.

Raina

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Some good responses so far ladies. You have presented some options that I hadn't considered. My feeling about it is that I would really like to do this now because for one thing, this salon is very friendly and accomodating to our community, and, I am like one of only two males who go there on a regular basis. The girls there all know me well and have been just super to work with. My wife goes there as well and really likes it but doesn't go that often. I would definitely have to ask her if she would have a major objection to it (trust me...she's old school...she WILL!), but Christine has got to come out someday anyway...it is an inevitability. I think that, while she dreads that day, she knows that it will certainly come about.The answer may be the off hour session where I wouldn't be readily seen by the public. I don't know...it's really tough for me because this is such a great opportunity staring me right in the face. But I have always been very sensitive to "Sue"s rep here in the community and I know that she would see an outing of me as a tremendous negative. I could handle it ok...I seriously doubt that she could.

Thanks to all who have responded so far. This has been very informative in helping me to decide what I ultimately will do.

Love,
Chrissie

Ashleigh
02-08-2005, 08:34 PM
I have always been very sensitive to "Sue"s rep here in the community and I know that she would see an outing of me as a tremendous negative. I could handle it ok...I seriously doubt that she could.

Hi Chrissie,

In my opinion, your final statement in the text says it all. She needs to be considered heavily in this matter. I know what you are going through, but you promised to do certain things when you got married. We all did. Maybe waiting, (I know that horrible word) until the time is right for BOTH of you would be the best.

My 2 pesos worth.

By the way, I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. May you have many more.

Priscilla1018
02-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Hi Chrissie,

Sounds as if you had a wonderful day. Congratulations girl you deserve it.

Love and Hugs, :D
Priscilla

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 08:53 PM
Hi Chrissie,

In my opinion, your final statement in the text says it all. She needs to be considered heavily in this matter. I know what you are going through, but you promised to do certain things when you got married. We all did. Maybe waiting, (I know that horrible word) until the time is right for BOTH of you would be the best.

My 2 pesos worth.

By the way, I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. May you have many more.Thanks Ashleigh...the voice of reason here. You bet I will be considering the wife here. My inclination still is to roll the dice...discuss with her what transpired...ask if maybe it would be ok as long as I was able to get a private session perhaps after hours. She may acquiesce to that...or not. She can be very headstrong and volatile so it is hard to gauge where her mind set will be with this despite her recent change of attitude towards Christine for the better.

God forbid that the life of a CD/TG should ever be easy!:rolleyes:

Love,
Chrissie

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi Chrissie,

Sounds as if you had a wonderful day. Congratulations girl you deserve it.

Love and Hugs, :D
PriscillaThanks Priscilla..I sure did and it sounds like you did too!
Congrats again to you hon as well!:)

Love,
Chrissie

Tracie Lynn
02-08-2005, 09:00 PM
I am jelious, wow what a wonderfull day, but you have to stick to the plan with your wife just talk to her and see what she has to say she might surprise you I don't know but I hope you two can come to an agreement.

Holly
02-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Christine,

OMG! You are the bomb (younger folks tell me that's a compliment:) ). All this and absolutely no plan to do any of it! Only you, girl... only you. Wasn't it just the most freeing feeling in the world validating Christine in the "real world?"

Okay, you asked for opinions, so here goes...
As far as the the make over goes, maybe a little restraint at this point would be best. It must be incredibly tempting to do the "full monte" so to speak. It may be best to compromise a bit. It may not be necessary to forgo the whole thing. Others have offered a couple of alternatives that could work. The after hours plan could work if the girls at the salon are willing. "Sue" might also be able to participate (or at least watch). BUT if they would be willing to make a house call, that would be way cool. They might, too, especially if you offered to model some of the Christine Collection for them! Might also give "Sue" a higher level of comfort. You really need to to respect her feelings in this.

Lastly, it may be timely to to remind you of the advice we have seen offered (and offered ourselves) time and again on this forum and that is the need to take things slowly. Oh, it's so hard somtimes. But we both know the value of a supportive SO and it wouldn't be prudent to risk the developement of that kind of relationship for a few hours of enjoyment.

Ultimately, it's your call. You need to weigh the pros and cons and do what's best for Christine. No matter what, we're here for you!

Mom

DanaJ
02-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Be careful - it is very very addicting ;) Way to go Chrissy....

DanaJ

Wendy me
02-08-2005, 10:08 PM
say girlfreind , my sister you all ready know the answer .....yes set down with the
missess clear it frist you got a lot of things comming up .............if you don't have your word what do you have..........??????????btw sounds like a rocken good time
glade you hade a good day............

Ashleigh
02-08-2005, 10:15 PM
Thanks Ashleigh...the voice of reason here. You bet I will be considering the wife here. My inclination still is to roll the dice...discuss with her what transpired...ask if maybe it would be ok as long as I was able to get a private session perhaps after hours.

Now you're talking! I knew you would do it right, I just had to flap my gums for a bit. You're tops kiddo. ;)

TrueGemini'sWife GG
02-08-2005, 10:26 PM
You had me falling out of my chair with laughter!!!!
Still trying to catch my breath...

I am sooooooo happy you had such a great day!
You so, deserve it!!

Lots of Love,
Your Momma Bear
;)

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 10:34 PM
You had me falling out of my chair with laughter!!!!
Still trying to catch my breath...

I am sooooooo happy you had such a great day!
You so, deserve it!!

Lots of Love,
Your Momma Bear
;) Yeah...well..like I told ya Momma Bear...try to cheer up, ok?

Thanks..it was a great day...and getting to talk with you was the cherry on top of the sundae sweetie!;)

Thanks again for all your love and support. You're the best!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie Bear:)

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Thanks again to all you ladies...all my "moms", that is. You ask for advice on this forum and you are going to get it....clear, concise, and very sound. Thank you all my sisters, you have given me a lot of sound council here and I will make sure that whatever I decide to do that my wife will have prior knowledge and the ultimate consideration of it.;)

Thank you sisters for all your replies.:)

Love you all bunches,
Chrissie

Helana
02-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Christine,

Why don't both of you go along to the salon together and get treated at the same time - you can get a make-over, she can get a facial etc. That way she can be in control of the situation and also maybe she can tell the beautician how she would like you to be made up. ;)

ChristineRenee
02-09-2005, 04:41 AM
Christine,

Why don't both of you go along to the salon together and get treated at the same time - you can get a make-over, she can get a facial etc. That way she can be in control of the situation and also maybe she can tell the beautician how she would like you to be made up. ;)Hi Helana,
I don't think that would be an option here. She would not risk being seen in public together with Christine in this small town...therein lies most of the problem.

Love,
Chrissie

Tristen Cox
02-09-2005, 05:46 AM
Well don't let a great day go to your head. Think things through and choose what's best for you and your wife. You'll feel better knowing she complies. *hugs*

Love
Tristen