PDA

View Full Version : Having a tough time today...

cd_stacey
03-05-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm really discouraged. I was supposed to go away for a couple days and was excited becuase it would give me one of my rare chances to dress...but the weather turned bad and I had to cancel the trip. It's so hard because I can only get dressed about once every 6 or 7 weeks (or more) and it's very frustrating...then just when I think I can have some days to myself and can dress and stay dressed for more than an hour or two it gets taken away from me. The way I feel right now is I can't stand this and it makes me want to just take all my things and throw them in a garbage can and forget about dressing at all. :sad:

Talon DeRojo
03-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Stacey - Hang in there, girlfriend. Don't purge your CD wardrobe. It will be worth the wait. I know that you've had a tough winter up there, so I can understand the cancellation. Are you married or have an S/O? If so, where does she stand with the CDing?
Talon:happy:

paulaN
03-05-2007, 08:55 PM
Don't let it get you down. If this helps, it happens to me all the time. I work shift work and I have a 7 day streach (OFF) every month. Every month I say I am going to have a dress-up day this month. It rarely happens.

marie354
03-05-2007, 09:07 PM
I can't dress all of the time I want to either. Couldn't dress during the day all weekend because of things I had to do, but I do every chance I get. Summer is coming and there will be a lot more things I have to do outside, so my dressing will be even more limited too. If I could only come out to the neighbors, at least I could dress in the back yard. I'm not one to impose my beliefs on others usually, but one day I might tell them and see how it goes.

Holly
03-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Awwwwwwwwwww Stacy I'm so sorry about your change of plans. But try not to get too discouraged, honey. Sometimes we have disappointments. Why not start planning your next dressing adventure now and work toward that goal?

Lovely Rita
03-06-2007, 01:45 AM
This will pass take it easy.

Joy Carter
03-06-2007, 01:59 AM
Just take it a day at time gurl. "All Good Things Will Come To Those Who Waite.":hugs:

cd_stacey
03-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks, girls. It's just so difficult sometimes. I feel all empty and feel like I can't do anything about it. I sometimes wish I could just run away and be myself somewhere where no one knows my boy side and they just know Stacey. I just want to be me.

susie evans
03-06-2007, 07:40 PM
awwwww don't get discourged it will get better and keep smiling

:love: susie

Colleentg
03-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Oh my, I went through those thought stages too. I actually purged three times for thinking like that. And to tell the truth, I regretted it every time. You don't know what you've got until it's gone! You'll be in more hurt for not having it! Believe me. Don't do it, hang in there.