PDA

View Full Version : Odd but..... dressing and housework

Rachaelb64
03-05-2007, 09:02 PM
...when I'm dressed I feel more like doing the housework, today cause I'm doing a late shift I dressed before I needed to go to work. So I cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen and changed my bedding. Jobs that I have been putting off while I was in bloke mode for the last couple of days.

I'm quite happy to do housework in bloke mode I just find other 'things' to do before I get to it, yet in girl mode I seem more motivated to do it.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Ammdi
03-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Rachael,
I had this exact same thought while driving to work this morning!
Exactly.

I do get more house cleaning done when dressed. Dishes, mopping, laundry, it all gets started sooner when I'm dressed. (They take the same amount of time to do, but I seem to 'get on' them sooner when dressed.)

Ammdi

marie354
03-05-2007, 10:01 PM
I do almost all of the housework most of the time because my SO has M.D. and hurts herself sometimes. Even pushing the vacuum or lifting a laundry basket is tough for her at times.

So I'll do it in either mode if it needs done.

janet p
03-05-2007, 10:55 PM
I always think that I should dress before doing apartment cleaning because if I don't I only do it when it's such a mess that I can't stand it.:love:

JeanneF
03-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Nope...nothing motivates me to do housework except when I run out of clean dishes or clothes. :)

I did take the garbage out to the curb this evening en femme, mainly because I was already dressed and forgot that tonight is garbage night.

marie354
03-05-2007, 11:36 PM
I did take the garbage out to the curb this evening en femme, mainly because I was already dressed and forgot that tonight is garbage night.

Tororrow is trash day here and I don't usually take it out until the morning about 1 hour before the pickup. (We have a lot of possums & cats in the neighborhood this time of year that will tip the cans over.)
When I get dressed in the morning on that day, I usually wear jeans, (I know your jeans rule Karren), or slacks so when I take it out no one really notices me.
Other than that, I usually never leave the house enfemme.

Lovely Rita
03-06-2007, 01:04 AM
I know exactly what you mean. I change. I like different things. Listen to different music, love to do housework and cook.

Sounds like a split personality in a way. But I guess it is just the girlie me that comes out.

Joy Carter
03-06-2007, 01:28 AM
This is one of the things my wife liked about me when we where dating. I'm A neat freak and she liked that in a guy. Little did she know. Now if she would only let me ware an English Maid uniform while I clean, she wouldn't have to lift a finger. :D

Suzie S.
03-06-2007, 05:39 AM
I agree Joy! I've always wanted to have a maids outfit. I think it would spice it up a bit! I've never minded doing any of the housework, and I love to cook. I'll do it dressed either way, but being enfemme does make it a bit less 'routine'! :happy:

Gina_darling
03-06-2007, 06:53 AM
:heehee: I'm just reminded of the Queen song 'I want to break free' with Freddie Mercury doing the vacuuming. I do as much housework en femme as in drab, but then half the time my flatmate is in so it has to be in drab! He wouldn't understand before you girls tell me I should do it en femme anyway!

Dana Carlton
03-06-2007, 09:48 AM
ODD BUT.............Yes! When I know its a day for cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, etc. I love putting on a sports bra and pink sweats and getting the job done. It just puts me in a different frame of mind. Plumbing, electrical and that kind of work.................never dressed. I have to admit it is very odd.

Karren H
03-06-2007, 10:14 AM
NO!!! Matter of fact Hell No!! Lol. When I'm dressed it one thing and one thing only thay pops into my mind... Shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop. Ok that's more than one thing... But housework.... How domestic!! Hehe.

And if I did decide to not go out enfemme I'd rather lay on the couch and eat bonbons while watching....... No not soap operas...... Stargate SG-w reruns!!! Yeah!!! McGiver in space...... Hehe

Ohhh and my wife gets pissed when ever I try to do the housework..... "Don't you have your own work to do??".

Why Yes.... Hey your hogging the Bonbons!!

:D

Love Karren

tommi
03-06-2007, 10:24 AM
I enjoy doing more household chores enfemme, makes me feel like a housewife:lol:
But honestly I really do seem to get more done while enfemme.:heehee:

veronicagirl
03-06-2007, 10:31 AM
I'm single so I have to do the housework. I do get a LOT more done when dressed. My usual cleaning outfit is tight leggings, bulky aerobics socks, girl sneakers, a cute tee or longish sweater.

tommi
03-06-2007, 10:47 AM
I'm single so I have to do the housework. I do get a LOT more done when dressed. My usual cleaning outfit is tight leggings, bulky aerobics socks, girl sneakers, a cute tee or longish sweater.

What no french maid?:eek:

kaitlin
03-06-2007, 10:53 AM
Hey Girls, I guess I am one of the few people that like to cook and clean in any mode. I enjoy just taking care of our home. But as far as getting more done dressed...YES I do. I know the reason for me, when Im in (yuck) male mode I can run in and out of the house doing things in the yard, my work shop etc. When I'm in (YEAH) female mode I can't go outside, to many family that don't know yet, so I'm stuck inside which gives me more time to get things done. Hopefully one day it will all be equal ! Kaitlin

heelme
03-06-2007, 12:14 PM
Interestingly enough, about a month ago I talked to my wife about doing the weekly housework en femme. She's already supportive and she already keeps a pretty clean home ... and I know I should be doing more anyway, but this announcement did two things. First, it made me plan one day a week to get all made up and second, I was relieving her of the chore. Win/win, right? The first week I was only about half dressed (no makeup, accessories and wig) because I ran low on time (want to get it done before she comes home so she doesn't feel she needs to help). The next week I did it in my PJs and robe (general attire as I work from home mainly) again, because I ran low on time. Last week, I cleaned the house in my PJs and robe, once again, because I ran low on time!!! I picked the weekday based on a history of less going on with work that day. Since I made the declaration to do the house cleaning, that particular day seems to be one of the busiest of the week! We've both been laughing about it too, plans don't always work out as we all know. I do feel differently and act somewhat different when dressed or feeling like dressing.

I installed new valves and valve seats in both showers fully dressed a couple of months back including going out front to turn on and off the house water valve while I did the work. Mainly a "guy" job, but it was MUCH more fun to do in heels :)

Marianna Julianna
03-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Well yes, some days anyway, sometimes the time just goes so fast that I get nothing done (because I have to have my pictures) other times I find myself with time on my hands (what a lot of time) and get something done. Hoovering, doing the kitchen floor, sorting laundry, whatever. I have to do a lot of that anyway as my wife works full time and I don't, at the moment. I do enjoy it more when dressed though.

JoAnnDallas
03-06-2007, 12:55 PM
My wife does not work anymore, so she and the three cats do the housework, until the monster vacume is used and then the cats go into hiding. LOL When she worked, we did the house cleaning on Saturday and I always helped. Not en fem but did my share, which was usually cleaning the three bathrooms. I would love to do the Donna Reed cleaning bit. Vacuming the living room rug while wearing a pretty dress, high heels, pearl neckless, and earrings.

valdor
03-06-2007, 01:46 PM
In the summer time when its warm and I have the house to myself I love doing the housework with just a pair of panties on.
Valerie.

crusadergirl
03-06-2007, 04:08 PM
I feel that way to i do all more cleaning and othe work related stuff when dressed as a girl.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Housework??? Whats that all about? The only way I could do it is if I had a French Maid outfit on and then I don't think I could concentrate enough to get anything accomplished. My wife says I am the worst of both worlds since I like to lounge on my love seat and watch war movies and fox news channel and I also like to act like a woman with the clothes,she says go figure, so I do!!! ha, ha!!!!

suchacutie
03-06-2007, 06:31 PM
tidy, fastidious, detailed. Those are the words that apply to Tina. She is a very tidy person and is willing to take the time to do that. This does include housework, but it's really anything. She just loves order, including doing things that "he" really dislikes! The transformation is just incredible. My girlfriend (his wife) is just astounded every time!

But how can this be bad? I'm one of those girls who really does change when dressed. The voice even begins to change as the body movement changes and the attitude changes. It's not that any fundamental beliefs change, but the outward appearance matches the inner self, and the inner self is definitely much more feminine in outlook!

tina

susie evans
03-06-2007, 11:06 PM
no way not a chance my wife would rather take a beating (not realy)than see me do house work if i'am getting dressed en femme i'am going some where shopping are some thing i like the shop till you drop moto if i'am just hanging out at home it will be flipping channels with the remote are some other prodject are planning another adventure :heehee: :heehee:

susie

Deanna2
03-06-2007, 11:12 PM
I'll do the chores in either mode, but my preference is en femme - usually a cami, mini skirt and heels.

SandyR
03-06-2007, 11:18 PM
Its the one part of Sandy that carries over into the "guy" mode. I just have to keep things clean,,,friends invite me over to parties because they know I will clean....Oh well small price to pay for a new skirt, blouse, and nice shoes to match.....heheheh....

Huggs...

SandyR

JenniferMBlack
03-07-2007, 09:33 AM
always preffered to do house work in femme not sure why but seams I get it done sooner too

DawnL
03-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one. I find I am much more efficient at the housework and love doing it while dressed. Maybe it's just a good excuse to do both?

Dawn

Sierra Evon
03-07-2007, 08:29 PM
Ya I think that there is something to that whole doing house work thing and dressing enfemme doing it , I have recently bought a aprin for myself , its cute , I love to wear it while I clean up , its amazing , I turn into super soccer mom , / house wife , something like that , you know what i mean !!!!

Glamourgirl GG
03-07-2007, 09:41 PM
...when I'm dressed I feel more like doing the housework, today cause I'm doing a late shift I dressed before I needed to go to work. So I cleaned the bathroom, the kitchen and changed my bedding. Jobs that I have been putting off while I was in bloke mode for the last couple of days.

I'm quite happy to do housework in bloke mode I just find other 'things' to do before I get to it, yet in girl mode I seem more motivated to do it.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Funny--my husband also enjoys doing the housework more when he is dressed. Maybe more women would enjoy their husband's CD'ing if it involved doing all the chores. lol. ;)

ArleneRaquel
03-07-2007, 11:36 PM
I always do my household chores while enfemme. Most of the time just Bra, Panties, and Robe, with Make - Up, Femme Eye Glasses,and Raquel or Afro - Style Red Wig. :love: & :hugs: Trina - A Great Gal at Cleaning Up

ArleneRaquel
03-07-2007, 11:54 PM
I forget to mention, in my previous post, that I also love to wear shorts and a top while engaging in household chores :love: & :hugs: Trina - Great at Cleaning ( Bedrooms )

Angie G
03-08-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm the same way Rechael I do most of the housework when I'm dressed :hugs:
Angie

Tiffy
03-08-2007, 08:45 AM
I only do house chores dressed enfem. I get more work done that way and very happy to do so. But in drab I hate to clean and will almost never do it. I have been my wife house wife for over 5 years now. I love it and it is what I was made to do. And she prefers that I dress as soon as the door closes behind me as I enter the house.

Tiffy

Marcie Sexton
03-08-2007, 08:50 AM
I too do a lot around the house on my ff days, and usually I'm dressed, but I just enjoy working around the house, plus it helps my wife...but I do enjoy the feel of being the woman of the house even if it is just a couple days of the week.

Kali
03-08-2007, 08:53 AM
My girlfriend knows I'm a lot more likely to do hosework when en femme than not ;) But I already do all the cooking (she actually believes that you can cook a meal in the microwave, so I try to keep her out of the kitchen), and I've found that being en femme I have to be a lot more careful when working in the kitchen.

So if I need to prep a big holiday meal or something like that I generally will be dressed very casually, whether in male or female clothes, to simplify things. And that means I can't really wear the women's clothes I most enjoy.

Crissy Kay
03-08-2007, 09:36 AM
As most of you can guess by my pic, I enjoy doing dishes, and cooking, while dressed up in my maids outfit!!!

Lourie James
03-08-2007, 11:49 AM
We do the big cleaning on Saterday, I always dress to do this. I will sometimes wear a uniform and apron or a skirt and top or dress with one of my aprons. Every day i get my pretty thing on and make the bed, maby do some ironing befor I have to change back to male mode. I enjoy doing the housework and getting to wear one of my pretty aprons. My wife like it too.

Sophia Rearen
03-08-2007, 12:06 PM
I get dressed to do the house cleaning every Wednesday and Thursday. Wife has now become accustomed to it. I told her it makes me the happpy housewife. The alternative is not to dress and not to clean. Her choice.

cd300
03-09-2007, 10:56 AM
i to feel more motivated to clean while dressed... i love to swing my skirts as i run from room to room..

terrilynn
03-09-2007, 12:36 PM
i have found that i feel much more satisfactionwhen i finish doing housework if i am doing it enfemme. in drab its just anither job to cross off my list, but enfemme, wow.

Terrilynn

dianne courtney
03-09-2007, 01:25 PM
I love to do the housework inladies garb... It seems so natural. I do the mens' chore also, like fixing the broken drive belt on the drier. SO said it was $189.00 job so I aked for a new outfit, it didn't work.:love: