PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it

Priscilla1018
02-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Hi Sisters,

I came out to my wife and it could not have gone better. She does not feel threatened,She is very understanding; Thank You Lord. She is willing to give me makeup tips,and I just purchased a wig today on E Bay. I will be working on photos to follow. A great weight has been lifted from my shoulders." Free at last,Free at last, Lord I am Free at last.: (Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.)
I wish to thank all of my Sisters for their kind words of encouragment. This is truly a dream come true.

Love and Big Hugs, :D
Priscilla

Ashleigh
02-08-2005, 08:19 PM
That is very good news! Like I have said to others, nurture the relationship and take things slowly. It's wonderful to have a supportive wife. Involve her as much as you can.

Did she suspect before? Do you mind telling a little about it?

Holly
02-08-2005, 08:25 PM
Hi Sisters,

I came out to my wife and it could not have gone better. She does not feel threatened,She is very understanding; Thank You Lord. She is willing to give me makeup tips,and I just purchased a wig today on E Bay. I will be working on photos to follow. A great weight has been lifted from my shoulders." Free at last,Free at last, Lord I am Free at last.: (Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.)
I wish to thank all of my Sisters for their kind words of encouragment. This is truly a dream come true.

Priscilla
Priscilla, I am so happy for you and your wife! Now don't get carried away and move too fast :D ! Enjoy the freedom and live the dream.

Priscilla1018
02-08-2005, 08:26 PM
That is very good news! Like I have said to others, nurture the relationship and take things slowly. It's wonderful to have a supportive wife. Involve her as much as you can.

Did she suspect before? Do you mind telling a little about it?

Hi Ashleigh,
I think she may have suspected, but was very assured when I told her I was not gay,and that I did'nt want surgury to change to a woman. She was very accepting of my dual personality theory. And at the moment,I am at the top of the world.

Love and Hugs, :D
Priscilla

Lauren Richards
02-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Priscilla,
That is such wonderful news! To be accepted as who you are is one of the greatest gifts any of us can receive. Wonderful, wonderful, and yet again, most wonderful. What a wide window to a new world you two have opened.

Lauren

ChristineRenee
02-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Oh Priscilla I am soooo happy for you girl. If your wife is willing to give you makeup tips, she must be ok with this. You hit the "mother lode" today babe (me too, actually!), just go slow and easy and let things naturally progress from here.

This is a real feel good story...I hope we see even more of these in the future my sisters!;)

Congrats Priscilla...looks like you are on your way now. Make sure that you treat that wonderful woman extra special in the days ahead...and particularly on Feb.14th!:)

Love,
Chrissie

Ashleigh
02-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Hi Ashleigh,
I think she may have suspected, but was very assured when I told her I was not gay,and that I did'nt want surgury to change to a woman. She was very accepting of my dual personality theory. And at the moment,I am at the top of the world.

Love and Hugs, :D
Priscilla

And we are there right along with you. :p

Priscilla1018
02-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh Priscilla I am soooo happy for you girl. If your wife is willing to give you makeup tips, she must be ok with this. You hit the "mother lode" today babe (me too, actually!), just go slow and easy and let things naturally progress from here.

This is a real feel good story...I hope we see even more of these in the future my sisters!;)

Congrats Priscilla...looks like you are on your way now. Make sure that you treat that wonderful woman extra special in the days ahead...and particularly on Feb.14th!:)

Love,
Chrissie

Hi Chrissie,

That , of course, goes without saying. My wife is the jewel I always knew her to be.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Aloha_Dana
02-08-2005, 08:43 PM
Priscilla, awesome!

I'm very happy for you (and I can relate). I'm sure we're both sharing the same dreams today. And what really get's me going is that a milestone has been reach which will feed my, and your's I'm sure, lifelong goal, which is to have an honest, open and very intimate relationship w/our wives!

Aloha,
Dana

Priscilla1018
02-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Priscilla, awesome!

I'm very happy for you (and I can relate). I'm sure we're both sharing the same dreams today. And what really get's me going is that a milestone has been reach which will feed my, and your's I'm sure, lifelong goal, which is to have an honest, open and very intimate relationship w/our wives!

Aloha,
Dana

Hi Dana,
Correct on all counts.

Hugs,
Priscilla

Sweet Jeanette
02-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi Sisters,

Priscilla

Farout!!!--------Some girls are fortunate this way!---I am. ---The BIG weight is GONE, right?----Feel GREAT! :)

Inredsatin
02-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Priscilla,
Having two weeks ago I went thru the same thing with my wife. I know the elation you are feeling. Take it slow so she can gradually get used to the changes that are coming. My wife too is giving me makeup tips.. you will find that it helps. I went out in public this week for the first time so you now have somthing else to look forward to..
Have fun and good luck
Always
Brenda

Helana
02-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Priscilla

Welcome to the growing club of open crossdressers! I am so happy that your wife is understanding and wishes to join in the fun. That is the best relationship of all, just make sure that she gets as much out of it as you do. I hope this will bring you two even closer together and increase your love for each other. :)

Rikki
02-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Way to go Priscilla one great step for a better relationship with your wife, it only gets better from here on. Treat her like the lady jewel that she is and always play together and shopping will be so much more fun now that you have a girlfriend to shop with.

Rikki

Tristen Cox
02-09-2005, 02:22 AM
Great news for both of you. Doesn't that feel soo much better now. Way 2 go!:D

Love & hugs
Tristen

Priscilla1018
02-09-2005, 09:23 AM
THANK YOU all of my SISTERS,

Yesterday was the beggining of the rest of my life, a life that will no longer be lived in the darkness,but rather,in the light of day. I could'nt have done this without the support of my family on this forum. Once again,THANK YOU

Love and Hugs to all of my SISTERS, :D
Priscilla

Melissa A.
02-09-2005, 09:38 AM
I know exactly how you feel, Priscilla, and I couldn't be happier for you.

Enjoy the rest of your new life. I know I am.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

LindaTS
02-09-2005, 10:13 AM
I'm very happy for you Priscilla and I hope that things continue to work for you and your lovely wife. I'm sure that this will make all the difference in the world for you.

donna anne
02-09-2005, 10:28 PM
couldnt agree more, the sneaking around was killing me, i needed it out in the open for better or worse. its been better for the most part, shes only known for a month, still coming to grips with it. she does leave the house and tells me to make good use of my time and lets me know when she'll be back