PDA

View Full Version : Boob Questions

Sue Too
03-06-2007, 01:55 PM
After many years of dressing I am ready to buy some breast forms. I’ve read many comments from sisters expressing the joys of wearing the forms. I have a couple of questions that I hope the forum can help me with.

1) To get maximum satisfaction (jiggle and appearance) when wearing the forms is it necessary to attach them to your body or can they just be worn in a bra?

2) Can anyone help me understand the number sizing system they use to order the forms?. I wear a 40B or 40C bra (depending on my mood), and they fit nicely. How does that relate to the form numbering scheme? What size should I order?

3) What shape of form is best? It seems they offer several different shapes. (Triangle teardrop etc)

4) I have seen forms both with a nipple and without. Which do you prefer? I personally think the slight show of a nipple is rather sexy, but is it pushing the edge? Maybe a GG could help me on this one.

Thanks to all of you. Every time I read the forum I learn something.
Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.:happy:
Susan

FrancineCD
03-06-2007, 10:06 PM
1) i like them attached besides my favorite bra is a demi-bra and when their not attached they do not stay in place and have fallen out.

2) the breastformstore has a a sizing chart i found useful. if i remember correctly you can even e-mail them for help.

3) not sure i only have asymmetrical forms and they fit me very well. i think it is just a matter of preferance.

4) my forms have nipples i wanted the realism.

this is the forms i have from the breastformstore: Gold Seal Premium Attachable Asymmetrical Forms. i think they fit and work great.

Francine:D

Amiad
03-06-2007, 11:39 PM
I must admit I really like it better when I attach my forms.:D I just put mine on actually. Regarding sizes or decoding their numbers I would call the store and go over it with them. I ended up buying two sets because I was disappointed with the size of my first pair.

I have slept in mine and even taken a shower with them on. The forms do have a slight nipple on them that I feel is more of what would be seen "day to day" although I do have a set of protruding nipples. (buy them, you will spend more on shipping if you buy them later).

If you do attach them I hope that you at least occasionally shave your chest. I use Hollister Medical Adhesive on mine and when you dont shave it is a REAL exciting time taking them off!:eek: Which I can say I have done on many occasions.:straightface:

Amiad

Stephenie S
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
After many years of dressing I am ready to buy some breast forms. I’ve read many comments from sisters expressing the joys of wearing the forms. I have a couple of questions that I hope the forum can help me with.

1) To get maximum satisfaction (jiggle and appearance) when wearing the forms is it necessary to attach them to your body or can they just be worn in a bra?

2) Can anyone help me understand the number sizing system they use to order the forms?. I wear a 40B or 40C bra (depending on my mood), and they fit nicely. How does that relate to the form numbering scheme? What size should I order?

3) What shape of form is best? It seems they offer several different shapes. (Triangle teardrop etc)

4) I have seen forms both with a nipple and without. Which do you prefer? I personally think the slight show of a nipple is rather sexy, but is it pushing the edge? Maybe a GG could help me on this one.

Susan

Answers from my point of view. YMMV.

1.) The jiggle, bounce, and sway I get without attaching them is just fine. I wear a size B form in a size C cup bra. This seems to increase the ability to move. The slight wrinkle I get in the bra cup is covered by my cami and top.

2.) No, no one can help you understand the bra sizing mystery. It is based on some unknown science long lost to human kind. Seriously, though, any bra site or catalog will have a size chart that will give you an idea of where to start. After that, it's all trial and error. Lots of trial and lots of error. You HAVE to try them on. There are hundreds, no thousands, of sizes and styles. There a bra for you out there. The fun is finding it.

Call the breast form store. They are ready and willing to help you find just the right size form and bra. They have LOTS of experience working with crossdressers and TG women. Don't be shy. They won't bite. In fact, they will make you wonder why you didn't call them sooner.

3.) I bought triangle forms. I love 'em. Others swear by asymetrical, and others like teardrop. What's the best? I don't know. Go with the recomendation of the store you are buying them from. Getting a return/ exchange agreement is a good idea.

4.) With a nipple, or without? He, he. I LOVE playing with the nipples on my forms. (Shut UP, Stephenie, you little ****!) Nuff said?

Hope this helps,
Steph

Lovely Rita
03-07-2007, 12:06 AM
I would get the ones that stick to you. My personal preference

Sedona
03-07-2007, 12:52 AM

Susan

1. I find that I get the best "jiggle" if I attach them and go braless with a non constricting top. I have a couple of pairs, but the attachables are amoena affinity.

2. Call or email the breastformstore, but I find that my Amoena size 9s will fill a 40C bra pretty nicely.

3. Both shapes offer advantages. I think that a triangle looks a little more lifelike under a bra, and teardrops do better with no bra, but by all means, see if you can find somewhere to try them yourself. I tend to prefer triangles.

4. My forms don't have a nipple, but as I love a nippled look, I go with add on ones that I can attach with spirit gum, plus you get flexibility with a range of nipple projections.

Good luck!

MarieTS
03-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Susan: Contact Nancy at the breastformstore.com, she's awesome.

In the meantime, consider the goldseal assymetrical forms in size 5 or 6. They jiggle very nicely and have just the right amount of nipple--not too much.

They make a world of difference and are definitely worth the price.

I sugggest full coverage bras. You may also wish to purchase a bra made especially for forms as they shape and carry you perfectly, especially if you don't wish to attach.

Enjoy!

Jammie Lyann
03-07-2007, 01:37 AM
go to ebay type in breast forms . see what comes up most of the links offer a breast sizing chart an you'll also find a nice range of prices , IT's where I got my :D

Peggy55
03-07-2007, 06:53 AM
I must admit I really like it better when I attach my forms.:D I just put mine on actually. Regarding sizes or decoding their numbers I would call the store and go over it with them. I ended up buying two sets because I was disappointed with the size of my first pair.

I have slept in mine and even taken a shower with them on. The forms do have a slight nipple on them that I feel is more of what would be seen "day to day" although I do have a set of protruding nipples. (buy them, you will spend more on shipping if you buy them later).

If you do attach them I hope that you at least occasionally shave your chest. I use Hollister Medical Adhesive on mine and when you dont shave it is a REAL exciting time taking them off!:eek: Which I can say I have done on many occasions.:straightface:

Amiad

Where do you buy the medical adhesive?

Peggy55
03-07-2007, 07:00 AM

Susan

I bought mine on ebay and am extremely pleased with them and the price was great. For sure you get the best bounce attached without a bra. I have both 40D and DD's. They are formed with a slightly protruding flesh colored nipple but I purchased realistic stick-on nipples later and they look is great. Wish I could show you a pic but I'd get kicked out of here! The ebay store I bought them at deals in standard terminology b, c, d dd etc so no confusion. For the money you can buy a set and if not happy with size buy another. Link attached.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=63853&item=220089654370

Wenda
03-07-2007, 07:14 AM
You can find lots of information in earlier threads. I have triangles, teardrops and asymetrical. Triangles give you the best projection, whereas teardrops and asymetrical give a more realistic feel. I have two pairs of self-adhesive, which are great when you will be wearing a bra, but they don't have quite enough sticking power to go braless. I attach the others using 3M super 77 adhesive. I microwave the forms for 2 minutres, quickly spray a coat of adhesive, trying to get most oround the edges. I used to let them dry for 10 minutes, but now microwave them again for a minute. When I put them on,they are slightly warmer than body temp, feels great. I often wear them overnight. Defintely shave before applying forms!!! Odorless Varsol will remove any residue from your chest and the forms. Isopropyl alcohol works as well. I used one can of adhesive supposedly for the purpose (Not Hollisters), and got a chem burn that took 2 weeks to go away. I did quite a few tests with 3M before using it liberally. You can also check Siliconeworks for sizing charts. I have bought all my forms on eBay. Enjoy.