PDA

View Full Version : dressing for years but getting more daring

marciabunny
02-09-2005, 04:49 AM
I have been dressing for years, mainly in my sistes clothes when i was 14 plus years old. Im married and am now 38. Ive neve told my wife about my crossdressing and initially used to wear her clothes. I discovered the intenet and that there are loads more like me, which has made me more daring, I buy my own outfits and wear them round the house when alone. I have been using various websites and talking to other crossdressers, but now im thinking of meeting some. Im completely hetrosexual, but just love dressing up. Im also more daring inthat I will now go in the garden while dressed and have even been out a couple of times in the car.

AM I NORMAL!! :eek:

danielle_bc
02-09-2005, 05:06 AM
I have been dressing for years, mainly in my sistes clothes when i was 14 plus years old. Im married and am now 38. Ive neve told my wife about my crossdressing and initially used to wear her clothes. I discovered the intenet and that there are loads more like me, which has made me more daring, I buy my own outfits and wear them round the house when alone. I have been using various websites and talking to other crossdressers, but now im thinking of meeting some. Im completely hetrosexual, but just love dressing up. Im also more daring inthat I will now go in the garden while dressed and have even been out a couple of times in the car.

Of Course you are normal. What we crossdressers do is NOT a sickness but rather an interesting hobby. As an ex-gf once said to me, "What's the big deal about crossdressing, you aren't hurting anybody so I don't mind it !". She unfortunately was the only woman that I ever let know I am a cd. You have only discovered the surface of what really is happening in the world concerning crossdressers. Beliebe it or not there is a society of crossdressers in India that is not scorned but revered and protected. So if you love it, then do it. As long as you aren't doing it to deliberately harm someone else then you should and enjoy it to the fullest. "You go girl!"

sofia_cd
02-09-2005, 06:52 AM
Honey your as normal as it get i too am the same and when ever my wife is not around sofia comes out........And she cant wait to get out....
Kisses

LindaTS
02-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Of course you're normal Marcia. I suspect that a lot of CD's started that same way. As we dress more and more we all tend to get more daring and venture into the outside world. Relax and enjoy it as it will only get better.

Elinor
02-09-2005, 09:21 AM
Marcia !
Yes you are normal. Keep up the good work girlfriend be as daring as you like.
Take one step at a time.
21:00 Wed 16th
Channel 4
Why Men Wear Frocks
Turner prize winner and cross-dresser Grayson Perry explores transvestitism, and makes distinctions between being a transvestite, being a drag queen, being gay and dressing up on a stag night. Perry asserts that if cross-dressing is a flight from masculinity, then masculinity must be attended to, and he investigates the difficulty of being a man

Duration: 60mins
(direct copy from info on page)

I don't know if it will b shown in the states, lets just hope so
Herosexual men do wear skirts: dresses; high heels and wigs.
Nothing wrong in it.
Wear your skirts with pride.
Enjoy being a janegirl if that is what you are.

Sharon
02-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Welcome to the Forum Marcia!!
Normal by whose definition? Mine? Then of course you're normal. An uptight Redneck? No, afraid not.
Don't worry so much about labels like "normal". Just be concerned about being true to yourself and your loved ones.

Lauren Richards
02-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Careful, Sharon, I suspect there are a bunch of "rednecks" out there who aren't as uptight as you may imagine. Stereotyping of any group, whether they be rednecks, cross dressers, white males over fifty, guys who enjoy showtunes, or whatever, is not helpful in promoting an atmosphere of acceptance.

Just another "normal" cross dresser..and we are.

Lauren

Noel Chimes
02-09-2005, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the party Marcia. And as far as normal goes, we're as normal as anyone else. :D We work, pay bills, take care of our loved ones, and buy shoes , dresses , purses, wigs and make up just like anyone else. Heck I'll even go buy my wife's "personal items". :eek:
Why should a "guy" get hung up on buying nice things. If anything he must have a good looking lady at home he cares about and wants to look nice. ;) ( At least that excuse works for me when I shop (drab).
Anyway YOU'RE NORMAL. :D So come on in have a seat kick off the heels and join in the fun. Hugs and kisses, Noel

Priscilla1018
02-09-2005, 02:18 PM

Welcome Marcia,

You are probabley more normal than most of the uptight society out there. Be true to yourself. We are not hurting others,we are not molesting children,we are committing no crimes and, unfortunately , are not accepted by most of society. BUT WE ARE NORMAL. On this forum we are the most caring and loving ladies and GGs on the net. Welcome to our family Sister. As an old ad once said," you've come a long way baby".

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla