PDA

View Full Version : Hair, Hair, Everywhere . . .

CaptLex
03-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Just for fun, and to cheer up Pocs, here's a couple of pics of how my facial hair is progressing - and one of my new haircut which I got this weekend at a real barbershop with ONLY MEN in the whole joint (and not a unisex barbershop). :heehee: How about that Kieron, and you didn't even have to ask for them. :D

42937 right side

42938 left side

42939 front view

42940 front view with a little smile

42941 top of hair cut

Sorry they're a little blurry - I'm still getting the hang of this. I've only shaved the cheek and throat areas, but I'm letting it grow on the chin, jawline and upper lip (believe me, I'm trying there :rolleyes:). I can't wait to see the faces when I return to work next week. :devil:

Tristan
03-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Wow, Capt, that's looking frickin awesome!!!!! How long have you been on T?

Kieron Andrew
03-06-2007, 08:29 PM
whoa! :eek: that is one serious goatee going on there dude!!!, yes i am damn proud of you for posting these without being nagged!........hey do i detect a receding hairline :heehee: :p .............

CaptLex
03-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Wow, Capt, that's looking frickin awesome!!!!! How long have you been on T?
Seems like forever sometimes, but it's been ten months. But I cheated 'cause I had facial hair even before I started T. I know some guys on T for a year and a half and they're still trying to grow some. I think it helps to come from a hairy family. :devil:

No, Kieron (bite your tongue!) no receding hairline - just a really big forehead. :heehee:

Tristan
03-06-2007, 08:35 PM
That's awesome, bro. I totally have goatee envy!!! It looks wicked.

Kieron Andrew
03-06-2007, 08:36 PM
just a really big forehead. :heehee:
thats a manly thing you know :D (tries to get himself out the hole he just dug)..........

Im hoping and :praying: that i finally get my haircut tomorrow and i think im trying a new style

CaptLex
03-06-2007, 08:38 PM
That's awesome, bro. I totally have goatee envy!!! It looks wicked.
Aw, thanks. I've been wanting to grow one FOREVER. It feels great! :D

CaptLex
03-06-2007, 08:39 PM
thats a manly thing you know :D (tries to get himself out the hole he just dug)..........
Oh goody! :jumping:

Im hoping and :praying: that i finally get my haircut tomorrow and i think im trying a new style
Don't forget to post pics when you do! :tongueout

Tristan
03-06-2007, 08:40 PM
*breaks out the bottle of rum and passes it around*

For a great hairy start, and to an even hairier future, Capt, umm or something. hehe

Kieron Andrew
03-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Don't forget to post pics when you do! :tongueout
ive been trying to get it cut for nearly 3 weeks now so dont hold your breathe lol......i just hope the girl remembers this time as i get it cut at home

CaptLex
03-06-2007, 08:41 PM
*breaks out the bottle of rum and passes it around*

For a great hairy start, and to an even hairier future, Capt.

A boy after me own heart! Yay for hair! Yay for rum! :cheers:

CaptLex
03-06-2007, 08:43 PM
ive been trying to get it cut for nearly 3 weeks now so dont hold your breathe lol......i just hope the girl remembers this time as i get it cut at home
If she doesn't come through this time . . . bite her on the leg! :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
03-06-2007, 08:44 PM
If she doesn't come through this time . . . bite her on the leg! :heehee:
hehe! i told my care that you lot named me the bulldog lol

CaptLex
03-06-2007, 08:48 PM
hehe! i told my care that you lot named me the bulldog lol

LOL . . . but in a good way. :hugs:

Sharon
03-06-2007, 09:52 PM
Geez, Lex, you already have more facial hair than I did before I started the long and agonizingly painful process of having it removed, hair by painful hair.:eek: You look great, by the way. :happy:

Funny world, ain't it? :p

Abraxas
03-07-2007, 01:46 AM
Wow, that looks fantastic! :thumbsup:

kerrianna
03-07-2007, 02:14 AM
Whoa that is looking slick Capt. Now everyone will want to be like you (if they didn't already :happy: ).

I think it helps to come from a hairy family. :devil:

Like this one?

Kate Simmons
03-07-2007, 02:30 AM
Wow, looks great Cap. I'm proud of you. I'm also interested in hearing how your co-workers react. Very cool.:happy:

Evert
03-07-2007, 04:05 AM
Oeeeeeh Jealous! :eek:

But that is sooo awesome!! :D Looks good!

(That's it, tomorrow I stop shaving)

John
03-07-2007, 04:56 AM
forget penis envy. BEARD ENVY!!!!

So jelous...

Hay Kerrianna, I think that may be a cosen of mine... (oh good god. making 'evolution' jokes... kill me now)

pocoyo
03-07-2007, 09:02 AM
Just for fun, and to cheer up Pocs, here's a couple of pics of how my facial hair is progressing - and one of my new haircut which I got this weekend at a real barbershop with ONLY MEN
I can't wait to see the faces when I return to work next week. :devil:

Aaaaaargh!!!! Sqqqueeeeee!!! :jumping: :bunny:

Omg that's sooo coool :D
Yes that is totally, TOTALLY cheer-upping! *does another excited little-boy squeal a la 5 yr old* heheheee

HAAAHH I cannot WAIT for you to go back to work!!! What will they saaayy what will they thiiinkk muuuuuaahahahahahaa! :devil:

Dude! HI 5 for the beard! :^5:

An' frickin' awesome that you went to an all male barbers without a hitch... oh mmmyyyy... that must have been soo cool. What you show of the hair looks really really nice too.. very stylish :D :thumbsup:

Warning everyone... pocs is now a bit hyperactive, haha!!

Thanks sooo much Cap.
I actually will keep smiling all day now, even if at work someone annoys me... I will just think of your beard and grin!! WOO!!

:bighug: BIG GAY HUG from your fat pirate (:heehee: ) purser pocs!
Sooo happy for you!
XxxxX

P.S. Love the little smile!

CaptLex
03-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Like this one?
Ha, ha - yeah he's definitely a relative. We have a running joke in my family that some of us are one hair short of being apes. :p

Thanks for your comments, boys and girls. I went to see my therapist yesterday and he said, "I see you still haven't been to see your mom." Gee, I wonder how he knew. :heehee:

CaptLex
03-07-2007, 09:26 AM
:bighug: BIG GAY HUG from your fat pirate (:heehee: ) purser pocs!
Aha! Nicking rations again, eh purser? :devil: Glad the pics made you smile, although it may be hard for you to work now that you're hyperactive. :tongueout

pocoyo
03-07-2007, 10:21 AM
Aha! Nicking rations again, eh purser? :devil:
:o Uhh.... nooo?
(Lied an "innocent-looking" pocoyo, reclining on his bed-of-bread, whilst a rather attractive deck-hand polished his nails...) :angel:
It's hard work being the purser, it's uh, not like you have time to stop for breakfast... or 2nd breakfast... or elevenses, or anything like that.....
(...he continued, as he tried to disguise a belch as a cough, which made the sexy deck-hand giggle)...

Glad the pics made you smile, although it may be hard for you to work now that you're hyperactive. :tongueout

Hehe! They did make me smile and feel all happy :happy:
Well I'm usually gooning around at work anyway (in between working hard and when I'm not in a mood with the customers being annoying lol)!
What a nice thing to muse upon when said customers are peeing me off... caps got a cool beard..... :D

Kate Simmons
03-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Ha, ha - yeah he's definitely a relative. We have a running joke in my family that some of us are one hair short of being apes. :p

Thanks for your comments, boys and girls. I went to see my therapist yesterday and he said, "I see you still haven't been to see your mom." Gee, I wonder how he knew. :heehee:--ERR--Wild guess?:heehee: :thumbsup:

Adam
03-07-2007, 10:49 AM
great pics capt :D

kerrianna
03-07-2007, 02:33 PM
Hehe! They did make me smile and feel all happy :happy:
Well I'm usually gooning around at work anyway (in between working hard and when I'm not in a mood with the customers being annoying lol)!
What a nice thing to muse upon when said customers are peeing me off... caps got a cool beard..... :D

LOL, I hope you actually say that out loud too Pocs!
"Caps got a cool beard!"
"er...excuse me?
"Said, Caps got a cool beard!" *grinning*
*customer looks around for Caps*
"Erhm...okay...." *looks for another person to serve him*
:heehee:

Di
03-07-2007, 03:06 PM
Very very cool:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MJ
03-07-2007, 10:03 PM
capt sir you are looking amazing there very cool , nice beard

claireswife-gg
03-07-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm a dummy, how do I see the pics? :o

Kieron Andrew
03-07-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm a dummy, how do I see the pics? :o
they are on the first post on this thread

pocoyo
03-08-2007, 06:41 AM
LOL, I hope you actually say that out loud too Pocs!
"Caps got a cool beard!"
"er...excuse me?
"Said, Caps got a cool beard!" *grinning*
*customer looks around for Caps*
"Erhm...okay...." *looks for another person to serve him*
:heehee:

Hahahaha!!!!
Actually I did think it to myself when I was feeling a bit bleh (as you know from my letter!) & possibly even muttered it out loud!
Lmao at your little sketch there ^ Hahaha.

""Erhm...okay...." *looks for another person to serve him*" :lol2:

Kieron Andrew
03-08-2007, 06:46 AM
""Erhm...okay...." *looks for another person to serve him*" :lol2:
dont look at me!!

pocoyo
03-08-2007, 06:53 AM
dont look at me!!

Wow... do you have a job at my store now? Awesome! I wondered who the new boy was :D
Now I can bully you for like 5 hours at a time!!

No wait... you usually bully me... BAH.

CaptLex
03-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Thanks, Adam, Di and MJ. I just tried trimming it a bit - it's become kind of wild and unruly (sort of like the hair on my head gets) - and I went a little too far on the chin, but it'll grow back.

Poc, maybe i can lend you the beard for work. :happy:

pocoyo
03-08-2007, 10:22 AM

Haha!! AWwww. Yes please :p

John
03-08-2007, 02:07 PM

May I borow it when I go out tonight? :D

CaptLex
03-08-2007, 02:10 PM
May I borow it when I go out tonight? :D
Sure . . . just have it back by Saturday, which is when I need to do laundry again. :heehee:

John
03-08-2007, 02:15 PM
....... you wash you're beard? ;)

CaptLex
03-08-2007, 02:18 PM
....... you wash you're beard? ;)

:lol2:

Kieron Andrew
03-08-2007, 02:20 PM
ok well im going out tonight so i will TRY to get some pics of the new hairstyle.....thats if i can get it to go right!!! :Angry3:

CaptLex
03-08-2007, 02:23 PM
ok well im going out tonight so i will TRY to get some pics of the new hairstyle.....thats if i can get it to go right!!! :Angry3:
Yay! I'll be waiting . . . :D

Kieron Andrew
03-08-2007, 02:27 PM
Yay! I'll be waiting . . . :D
i said 'try'

CaptLex
03-08-2007, 02:37 PM
i said 'try'

I know, but I've got my fingers crossed . . . :D

Kieron Andrew
03-08-2007, 02:49 PM
I know, but I've got my fingers crossed . . . :D
geez! men :rolleyes: .....drive a hard bargain dontcha!, you certainly know how to twist a guys arm!, i'll make sure i get my friend to do some!....now dont get too excited theres not much of a style to it just very short well shorter than recently

CaptLex
03-08-2007, 02:54 PM
geez! men :rolleyes: .....drive a hard bargain dontcha!, you certainly know how to twist a guys arm!, i'll make sure i get my friend to do some!....now dont get too excited theres not much of a style to it just very short well shorter than recently
How 'bout a biscuit? There's a good boy . . . (bulldogs can get so grumpy . . . ) :tongueout

Kieron Andrew
03-08-2007, 02:57 PM
How 'bout a biscuit? There's a good boy . . . (bulldogs can get so grumpy . . . ) :tongueout
:roflmao: that just made me laugh so much i spit my coke out and almost spoiled my nice clean clothes!!!

CaptLex
03-08-2007, 02:59 PM
:roflmao: that just made me laugh so much i spit my coke out and almost spoiled my nice clean clothes!!!

Hee, hee . . . :heehee:

pocoyo
03-08-2007, 03:13 PM

Hehehehehe

kerrianna
03-08-2007, 03:16 PM

:lol: You must have sticky keys by now!

(good one Capt. :roflmao: )

ZenFrost
03-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Lovely pics Capt! That's some very handsome hair you got there. :-)

CaptLex
03-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Lovely pics Capt! That's some very handsome hair you got there. :-)
Thanks, Zen. Went back to work like that today and got some silent, inquisitive looks and also some compliments. :D