PDA

View Full Version : Tongue or Other Pierceings.....

Paulacder
03-07-2007, 06:29 AM
There was a thread about ear pierceing and it generated 4 pages of replys, this alone says there is a lot of interest in the C.D.er community on piercing. I notice a lot of R.G.'s have their tongues pierced, however I don't know of any Crossdressers who do. I have my ears pierced but do not have my tongue pierced and probably will never have it pierced, however I do have another pierceing that I cannot mention here. Was just curious how many other Gals on here have there Tongues or other body parts pierced.

Kieron
03-07-2007, 07:00 AM
I've got 14 piercings now.

Stretched left earlobe (10mm), two more in the lobe, two in the left upper cartilage (helix (http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/l/blpgearhelix.htm)). Two in right ear cartilage (helix), plus one rook (http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/l/blpgearrook.htm) and one conch (http://tattoo.about.com/cs/beginners/l/blpgearconch.htm).

Also my tongue, labret (bottom lip), right nipple, navel, and a Prince Albert (genital piercing) stretched up to 4mm.

Piercings are good :)

(EDIT:Edit this post again regarding a moderators decision and you'll be getting more than an infraction! - Tamara - Administrator)

Shelly Preston
03-07-2007, 07:01 AM
I would only ever consider my ears being pierced

Nothing else

Amy Hepker
03-07-2007, 07:03 AM
My Daughter does, and I think it is gross. If I looked more like a Female and could dress like one more often I might think about peircing my ears, but that would be it.

Paulacder
03-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Kieron Hon, you are tuff Gal........

Daintre
03-07-2007, 08:32 AM
My ears are double pierced and my nipples are pierced also.

julia-cd
03-07-2007, 08:39 AM
I had my belly-button and one of my ears done a few years ago. Took them both out since though. Going to get my ears re-done just before the next vacation as I can't wear earrings during the day at work. The break should give them enough time to heal.

Angie

Patty
03-07-2007, 09:07 AM
Both ears and belly-button

marie354
03-07-2007, 09:20 AM
I already have my ears done and want another set above them. Maybe as many as three sets max.

Times are changing you know. 10 or so years ago a guy with eyebrow, nose, lip & tongue piercings would never been hired by anyone. If they were, they couldn't wear them. I knew one guy that put a bandaid on his eyebrow to cover 2 he had.
Now, however, I've seen a few out in the workforce that are able to show a few "extra" piercings.
Myself... I only want to have "earings" in my "ears".

robyn1114
03-07-2007, 09:44 AM
no tongue, just navel and ears

GinaVegas
03-07-2007, 09:49 AM
I'm not really interested in getting anything pierced myself.

kaitlin
03-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey girls, I have one in each ear, we will be adding another in each soon. I have my tongue done and the bottom rung of a jacob's ladder (a bar bell type piercing at the base of something) As soon as I lose a little more weight I will be getting my belly button done as well. It is one of those "to each their own" things If everybody liked the same thing this would be a boreing world. Kaitlin

JeanneF
03-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I have my ears and naval pierced. I had a tongue piercing in college, but I took it out right before I graduated...figured it would be poor form while interviewing for jobs. :)

I've thought about getting my nipples done, but since I wear forms while dressed, I figured it would really be pointless.

bobbicdsissy
03-07-2007, 03:59 PM
I love piercings and in the past have had my nipples pierced for short periods of time. I realize this is somehting that is to each his/her own but I love the look and would get many more in a heartbeat

bobbi

Sierra Evon
03-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Well I do have my ears pierced 3 studs eachside , and a stud in my nose , have had now for over a year , tottal of 7 all toghether , but thats it for me no more , I not going to look like a tackle box like some gals I see , for me this is just right !!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Svetlana
03-07-2007, 04:59 PM
I would barely consider even getting my ears pierced. I don't like the look of any other piercings, and I don't even see the point in tongue rings except to look trashy.

Julie York
03-07-2007, 05:14 PM
I had my ears pierced and that was because I went temporarilly insane. But it was sort of worth it because I still get a buzz out of wearing earrings.

But (and I don't mean this unkindly, it is the truth) when I see a woman with an eyebrow piercing or a lip piercing, or tongue (shudder) it is like looking at a car crash. It makes me cringe that someone wants to stick a bit of metal in her face.

Peka TG
03-07-2007, 05:50 PM
I have my ear's pierced, 2 on each ear, and a navel piercing.
I love jewelry, I just don't want to wear it on my face.

xoxo
Peka

27th Jennifer
03-07-2007, 05:56 PM
I've had my tongue pierced and stretched to 12ga for over ten years, and it isn't all that noticeable unless I yawn. I have my ears pierced and stretched to 8ga, but I have to take them out for work.

MJ
03-07-2007, 07:03 PM
go my ears done twice and getting my belly-button pierced. this Saturday but i am not sure what to put in it , my playboy bunny or my butterfly
hugs

FrancineCD
03-07-2007, 07:54 PM
no pierceing

krisinpink
03-07-2007, 10:34 PM
my ears are pierced, and I've only just begun to imagine/entertain the idea of a navel piercing

sixstringplayer_58
03-08-2007, 12:15 AM
I'm not really interested in getting anything pierced myself.hi gina i will agree with u as where i work would be hard to explain my ears and also there is places where u can buy clip on earrings this is what i am going to do thanks love GLENDA:love:

Angie G
03-08-2007, 01:10 AM
Not me hun :hugs:
Angie

tanya3
03-08-2007, 04:52 AM
i have both ears peirced

RachelDenise
03-08-2007, 05:32 AM
None for me as yet but one day will get the ears done!

ellieparsons
03-08-2007, 07:16 AM
I'm not really interested in getting anything pierced myself.

Same for me, no desire for any peircings

suzy
03-08-2007, 07:17 AM
No....none... not me...ain't happening!!!:hugs:

Maddie
03-08-2007, 07:30 AM
I have both ears double pierced hoops in bottom and studs in the top

wear them all the time just reminds me of my femme side every day

why anyone would want to do thier toungw is beyond me but i hear it is a trun on during a certian type os sex, but i ain't gonna find out

Tamara Croft
03-08-2007, 07:33 AM
I have my ears pierced and my belly button ;) Had my ears done when I was about 12 and since pierced them again myself (yes I'm qualified) and I had my belly button pierced in 1998 when it wasn't so fashionable :p

Marcie Sexton
03-08-2007, 08:31 AM
I went on a dare and had a belly button piercing...wasn't as painful as I thought, but yep I went and had it done...

Kerry Owens
03-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Ears only....and on a medical note, if you go into a er on a medical emergency those multiple piercings are going to be removed. They can't be retained if you need a Ct scan or a MRI.

almalove
03-08-2007, 02:51 PM
I would only ever consider my ears being pierced

Nothing else

Same here.

Almalove.

trannie T
03-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Several holes in each ear, anything else freaks me out.

michellebesweet
03-11-2007, 11:48 PM
If I had the body for a belly button ring, I would get one.

kimdresses
03-12-2007, 07:00 AM
i have several holes in my ears. Six on one side including the top with a diamond stud and 4 on the other side. I always receive good comments about them even at work. Like MJ, will be doing my belly button this week or next. Have had thoughts about my tongue but the idea of someone holding it and placing a needle through it, thats the part I got to get over.

KewTnCurvy GG
03-12-2007, 11:51 AM
l chosent to be a new kind of freak...............

one--without--piercings.

or tats.

Lord when I look at some folks I do shudder indeed. Can't wait to see them at 40, 50, 60 and up. Sorry but I don't care how hot you are when you get one, the older you get the older it makes you look and the harder (like I've lived a hard and fast life). My theory is that after 40 it adds a decade of age to you with each decade.

Kew

tightsgirl
03-12-2007, 02:20 PM
I have 3 piercings in each ear, eyebrow, nose, lip, both nipples, belly button, and a prince albert.:D

Rachel75
03-22-2007, 01:11 PM
I've had my tongue pierced for about a year and a half. It doesn't have anything to do with crossdressing, I just woke up one day (at age 30) and decided to get it done. I don't even think about it anymore. I've had the same barbell in forever. It has really small balls on it and I don't even realize I have it most of the time, it's just become a part of me. Once in a while people will say "oh my god, you've got you're tongue pierced," and then I remember that I have it, but it may be several weeks in between that happening. They usually ask "why" and I really can't come up with a good answer...there is no reason why - I just like it!

MJ
03-22-2007, 03:43 PM
l chosent to be a new kind of freak...............

one--without--piercings.

or tats.

Lord when I look at some folks I do shudder indeed. Can't wait to see them at 40, 50, 60 and up.
Sorry but I don't care how hot you are when you get one, the older you get the older it makes you look and the harder (like I've lived a hard and fast life). My theory is that after 40 it adds a decade of age to you with each decade.

Kew

i disagree if it makes you feel good do it

michelleupnorth
03-22-2007, 04:40 PM
I have my tongue and nipples done. Looking forward to loosing some pounds to get my belly button done. As soon as I have some time off of work I plan on getting my ears done. I'm not allowed to wear earrings at work. I did have it done but couldn't get it to heal because I had to take them out at work.

Sheri 4242
03-22-2007, 05:29 PM
I have two piercings in each ear lobe -- one cartlidge piercing in my upper left ear -- and my belly button is pierced.