PDA

View Full Version : Outed by wife to friends

malecynthia
02-09-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm so excited that I want to share my latest news with you all!
Although I don't dress completely en femme (no wig, make up, heels or skirts in public) I do wear ladies undies always and tight ladies trousers and dangly earrings when in public away from home where we are unlikely to meet anyone who knows us.
Last weekend we stayed with friends and my wife decided she would tell them about me. I was full of trepidation but their reaction was amazing. It turns out they have been hiding a similar secret from us. He has been wearing stockings and panties for 10 years.
As we are all naturists, we usually sit around naked in the evenings, but on Saturday night I lounged around in a matching white lace bra and thong. Our female friend never wears a bra, but asked if she could try mine on and liked it so much she has since bought two - one for each of them! Another development is that he is going to get his ears pierced after seeing mine.
I cannot describe my feelings at being able to openly talk about my cross dressing with more than just my wife.
We have just been invited to stay with them for a bit longer than just a weekend, so my fears of wrecking our friendship were completely unfounded.
I just love a happy ending. Or should that be a happy new beginning?
Cynthia.

Bernadina
02-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Sounds like a Scottish fairy tale come true. Wow!

Tristen Cox
02-09-2005, 03:39 PM
Whoo Hoooo!

Fiona K
02-09-2005, 04:17 PM
Naturists, with the weather we're having?!?!?!?
Brrrrrrrr!
Good for you Cynthia!
Fiona

Trinity_cat
02-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Great news Cynthia, I loved happy endings too. AND beginings.

I guess Cynthia and co have their porridge every morning, Fiona ;)

Julie
02-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Superb news Cynthia I'm very pleased for you and that your Saturday nights have taken on a new perspective.

JJ

Bernadina
02-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Naturists, with the weather we're having?!?!?!?
Brrrrrrrr!
Good for you Cynthia!
Fiona
I'd always heard that the Scots were a tough breed. Not like us English type wimps.

malecynthia
02-10-2005, 10:59 AM
Don't get me wrong! This was indoors with the central heating turned up. :D

Cynthia

Sandra H
02-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Don't get me wrong! This was indoors with the central heating turned up. :D

Cynthia

Hi Cynthia.

Great news it must be great to be able to share your love of dressing with another friend. I am a bit disappointed to hear that you cheat and sit about in a warm room.

As I always thought you Scots were a hardy lot. I have thought this since I asked a Scotchman what is worn under his kilt. He said, “nothing is worn, it’s all in good working order”.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_17_7.gif

Aloha_Dana
02-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Cynthia, thanks for sharing the great news! Although I'm under strict orders to 'take it easy', I can still look at the menu! Wow, how fun it must be to lounge around like that.

Aloha, Dana

Rachel Ann
02-10-2005, 06:12 PM
I just love a happy ending. Or should that be a happy new beginning?
Sounds like a good outcome to me. :)

Since I am still living under the roof as my dear (*snicker*) ex, I try to keep it very low. I wouldn't put it past her to out me to all sorts of folks whom I don't want to know. :eek: Especially my son!

(I don't really care what people think of me. Most of my friends and family are pretty hip and would at least try to put a good face on being accepting. However, I see no point in putting them through those changes; I have enough people in RL whom I am out to already.)

Love

Rachel
xxx

p.s. The first gf who ever dressed me was named Cynthia. That's not a name I will ever forget! :D

StephanieCD
02-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Now that must have been a relief! I can't help but wonder about my friends now... that'd be too rich!

Holly
02-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Cynthia,

That's just too cool. Just curious... how do you resolve to conflict of being a naturalist and liking to wear women's clothing? A girl needs to know!

Chrissycd
02-10-2005, 09:44 PM
more stories like this one. Thank you, Cynthia. I bet you were a nervous wreck. It's one thing to decide to tell someone yourself, but when your partner decides to tell, well, that must be both exciting and frightening at once. I'm just so happy to hear how things went. I love these kinds of threads. They give us strength.
Hugs,
Chrissy
:)

kirsti
02-11-2005, 05:36 AM
That's bloody good mate!
yyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

malecynthia
02-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Sorry if I misled you, girls. Although I live in Scotland, I am not a Scot - hairy, kilted or otherwise. I am a smoothly shaven Geordie (born near Newcastle upon Tyne, for the benefit of people who don't know what Geordies are). On reading some of the forums here, my experiences seem rather mild in comparison, but I got such a buzz from it I just had to share. I've just heard from our male friend that he has today had his ears pierced. I really am a bad influence, aren't I? :D

Fiona K
02-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Great news Cynthia, I loved happy endings too. AND beginings.

I guess Cynthia and co have their porridge every morning, Fiona ;)

I hate porridge!!! :p
Fiona
xx

Fiona K
02-11-2005, 03:55 PM
He said, “nothing is worn, it’s all in good working order”.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_17_7.gif

Hey! That's my line!!

Fiona K
02-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Sorry if I misled you, girls. Although I live in Scotland, I am not a Scot - hairy, kilted or otherwise. I am a smoothly shaven Geordie (born near Newcastle upon Tyne, for the benefit of people who don't know what Geordies are). On reading some of the forums here, my experiences seem rather mild in comparison, but I got such a buzz from it I just had to share. I've just heard from our male friend that he has today had his ears pierced. I really am a bad influence, aren't I? :D

That explains the hardyness then!!

Anyway, sound like a great influence to me!!
Fiona
xx

derminator
02-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Cnthis, great story. It makes me wonder though.... of all the people whom we cross paths with..... how many of them secretly cross-dress too???? More than we could ever really imagine i suspect.

Shining Star
02-11-2005, 05:32 PM
nice going keep it up girl

Bernadina
02-12-2005, 12:13 AM
Ah ha. Then I'm not the only Geordie here. There are at least 2 of us.

malecynthia
02-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Well, Dina. What a small world. I automatically assumed you were Canadian. Maybe there's a message here about jumping to conclusions! We castigate others for assuming all CD's, TS's and TG's are gay, but add two and two to make five ourselves. Keep smiling, hinny, and remember the old song "Wherever ye gan ye're sure to find a Geordie".
Cynthia.

Kassandra
02-12-2005, 05:02 PM
So, Cynthia, now that you've come out to your friends, have you told them about the forum? When are we going to get introduced to them?

They sound like some really neat people! When are they going to join us here?

The more the merrier!

Just think of the possibilities! You all can sit around in the buff and do each others hair... :D

Tris :D

Sweet Susan
02-13-2005, 02:39 AM
What fun. I hope you are shaving your legs. Dear me, but that would be fun if the four of you could get in the tub and have a shave-a-thon during your upcoming long weekend!

malecynthia
02-15-2005, 06:39 PM
Cnthis, great story. It makes me wonder though.... of all the people whom we cross paths with..... how many of them secretly cross-dress too???? More than we could ever really imagine i suspect.
derminator,
I've heard a figure of 1 in 10 quoted as being cross dressers. Your note reminded me of finding a photo of my elder son at about 30 years old, all dressed up in a frilly dress. Since then I have seen the odd cd or tranny site lurking in his computer. I have never mentioned this to him and he has never said if he has found any tracks I may have left on my computer. He's now 40 and happily married with two children. Its a funny old world, isn't it?
Cynthia.

imogen
02-16-2005, 10:44 AM
We are the other couple malecynthia [wife] viisted.It was nice suprise to see Cynthia in undies and it provided some interesting discussing between us,it was also nice to talk to someone with similar ideas it open new arears for me, hence a shopping trip was needed to add to my wardrobe lacy bra & thong sets. Now iam thinking further shoes,dress?. Who knows what the next outing will come up with. thank you all ,undefinedundefined Imoen[

malecynthia
02-16-2005, 03:46 PM
OMG. I really must be an influence! Imogen didn't even have a femme name last time I met her and now she's talking of heels and dresses. Anybody else want instant conversions to the faith? :D
Our stay with them has, if nothing else, resulted in two new members of the forum, as I only found it when I wanted to shout my news from the rooftop.
Thanks for all the supportive comments, girls.
Love you all,
Cynthia.

DonnaT
02-16-2005, 04:00 PM
We are the other couple malecynthia [wife] viisted.It was nice suprise to see Cynthia in undies and it provided some interesting discussing between us,it was also nice to talk to someone with similar ideas it open new arears for me, hence a shopping trip was needed to add to my wardrobe lacy bra & thong sets. Now iam thinking further shoes,dress?. Who knows what the next outing will come up with. thank you all ,undefinedundefined Imoen[

Welcome to the Forum.