PDA

View Full Version : purge

Juanita O
03-07-2007, 08:28 PM
Hi Gurls

I am going to a military school in san antonio texas, i am going to be there for little over a month. the question is should I purge or should I take some of my cloths with me. Thanks for your help.:( :(

Sierra Evon
03-07-2007, 08:35 PM
I say take a few , why not ? , even if you cant wear them there , atleast its nice to know you've got it with , . As far as purging goes I will just say like the Submarine capt. might say , " Emergency blow , fullrise" , good luck have fun !!!!!! :heehee:

kimmigir1
03-07-2007, 08:36 PM
i wouldnt take anything with you, just stash it somewhere where your at right now, believe me, if something were to happen with anyone finding femme things in your stuff, there will be a lot of unwanted questions and then the teasing, harrassment, i mean it is a school afterall but still , why risk it

Casey Morgan
03-07-2007, 09:45 PM
I'm assuming you can't take everything you own with you to school, right? Since it's only (? or !) a month, stash your things for the month and dress when you get back. Now, IF dressing isn't going to get in the way of what you're going to school for or take away some of your focus and IF it's not going to create problems that would do those, then take what you like. But school has to come first right now.

Jodi
03-07-2007, 09:53 PM
At military school, you will have everything open to inspection at all times. Don't take anything with you, but do not purge. Store it away and enjoy it when you get back.

Jodi (US Army Retired)

GinaVegas
03-07-2007, 10:01 PM
Juanita, I would say to place it safe and DO NOT take any of your femme clothing with you........find a place to store it, have a friend keep it for you, etc.

Lovely Rita
03-07-2007, 10:39 PM
I would'nt take them to school. Too dangerous!!!!

amanda barber
03-07-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi Gurls

I am going to a military school in san antonio texas, i am going to be there for little over a month. the question is should I purge or should I take some of my cloths with me. Thanks for your help.:( :(

I guess there is such a thing as a stupid question. Your involved in a military school, you know what that means, you know the risks, you know the time frame.

Get real.

Stephenie S
03-08-2007, 12:41 AM
Don't take ANYTHING to military school. I assume this is at Lackland AFB. Everything there is open to inspection. You will have NO privacy. Leave the stuff at home but do not throw anything away. It will be there when you get back.

Steph

Beth5083
03-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Whatever you do don't toss anything out you'll only regret it later and have to start buying stuff again. I have done it a few times and hated myself right after. But I wouldn't take anything with you it will be tuff to hide. Good luck.

JoAnnDallas
03-08-2007, 10:10 AM
I am in the USAF reserve and on occasion, I too have to goto some school or another. I just leave all my fem items at home. No need to purge, first it is expensive and second unnessicary.

Angie G
03-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Don't take things with you and don't purge pit it away one month is not that long :hugs:
Angie

Girlieboy
03-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi, hun. Don't whatever you do take it, and don't whatever you do purge it. Can you leave it safely behind until you return home. Just think - a 100% inspection could be well, you know...............!! Good luck!

:hugs:

MsJanessa
03-08-2007, 12:50 PM
I suspect that if you were to dress enfemme at the school you would get demerits, written up, article 15ed, or captains mast for being out of uniform--you should probably store them in a safe place until school is over.

Siobhan Marie
03-08-2007, 01:04 PM
I am in the USAF reserve and on occasion, I too have to goto some school or another. I just leave all my fem items at home. No need to purge, first it is expensive and second unnessicary.

I would have to agree with JoAnn as she is so right on this.

:hugs: Anna Marie x