PDA

View Full Version : Tiny conquest.

StephanieCD
02-09-2005, 06:13 PM
A small conquest compared to some but I'm proud of me...

I went into the grocery store and bought a pair of thigh-highs tonight on my way home from work. Once before I bought panty hose from the self check out aisle - but today I bought black thigh highs from some check out kid! He kinda did a double take when I walked away - think he figured something was up - bubble bath, frozen pizzas, and thigh highs?? ;) Yep.

Anyway - just happy and can't wait for my bath :D

Ashleigh
02-09-2005, 06:19 PM
Good for you! 30 minutes after you left he probably couldn't remember what you looked like. Enjoy the bubble bath.

Tristen Cox
02-09-2005, 06:20 PM
bubble bath, frozen pizzas, and thigh highs?? ;) Yep.

LoL! That's a good combo. I love the looks I got buying blank CDs, razor blades, and a swimsuit. Poor lady didn't know what to say, what's worse is this was at my mother's work 'before' she knew anything about me :eek: Good for you. Enjoy the bath, better yet enjoy the thigh highs!

Love
Tristen

Holly
02-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Steph,

A victory is a victory! You rock.

Melissa A.
02-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Congratulations, Steph! Anything that is signifigant to you is not a small thing. Poud of you.

One small step...is more fun in heels!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Sandra H
02-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Very well done another milestone passed. The more you do things like that the easer it comes and soon it will just seem natural. Lots of men buy stockings and tights for their SO when shopping. It is us who think everyone knows that we are buying them for us and most likely they don’t give it a second thought. Well done once again and I hope you are enjoying wearing them after a nice bath.

racheal
02-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Great combination Stephanie, can we come over to help you eat the pizzas? Have yourself a great bubble bath and enjoy those new thightg highs! :)

Sophie Haworth
02-09-2005, 06:36 PM
Good step steph!

As the Nike ad says "Just do it!"

Although I am not sure about the Pizza, we Cd`s have a lot of sacrifices to make and that is one of them, if I intend to stay a UK size 12.

Sophie H.

Danielle1960
02-09-2005, 07:22 PM
He was just jealous of your night with the girlfriend. Believe me they don't know nothing. After all he is probably trying to figure out how you use the knee highs and the other stuff together. :)

StephanieCD
02-09-2005, 08:09 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

That was worth it :) ;)

Thanks for all the encouragement, too - you girls are no good for my closet...

StephanieCD
02-09-2005, 09:43 PM
AAAcck!!!

I've got a run already!

LauraLeigh
02-09-2005, 10:22 PM
Interestingly enough I work in a retail setting where we actually sell all that stuff...empoyee purchase here I come...well done steph....i could prolly get you a discount..lol..XXXX LL

Sweet Jeanette
02-09-2005, 11:53 PM
The more steps you take, the better you feel!---It'll get to be Routine! I and my Wife went to the local WalMart, to purchase me a bra. We were going thru them, and I do not know sizes, ---My Wife is a 38DD, and I am a 40 B, so it was sort of obvious who it was for!---And, to make it worse, my Wife would pick one, then hold it up against my chest, to see if it might fit!!!-----Right there, in the store!!!------Im sure all the people manning the security cams had a good laugh!!! :eek: ------Oh Well!---That, and some thigh-High off-black hose, and we were off to the checkout!------They didn't bat an eyelash!-------No problem!--------I can see where you would be antsy, if you were by yourself. It helps, if you have a female go with you, when you need things!------Even another CD!-------Who would know?----Go in there & pose as Husband & Wife!---Who's to know??? :D------Half the fun is in getting away with it!!! ;)

StephanieCD
02-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Interestingly enough I work in a retail setting where we actually sell all that stuff...empoyee purchase here I come...well done steph....i could prolly get you a discount..lol..XXXX LL

Hmm.. central NH, huh? Discount you say? I just left southern NH - grew up in the north... discount, huh?

LOL
;)

LauraLeigh
02-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Hmm.. central NH, huh? Discount you say? I just left southern NH - grew up in the north... discount, huh?

LOL
;)

yes..discount...but you have to let me borrow those shoes...

carolbitv
02-10-2005, 09:16 PM
today i went to zellers and bought a new bra panties and slip in pink. asked a fellow shopper a gg if the colours matched. she said very cool. she wished she could wear the undies i bought. i felt so good just loved it. also i live in a small town in Bc Canada