PDA

View Full Version : Omg! I just came out to two friends!

Felix
03-08-2007, 02:24 PM
Omg! I went to the pub after work and had a couple of pints and started talking about stuff. Partners past and present lives stuff like that. One friend is a male and a great guy and lol he is apparently my alter ego according to some :heehee: A compliment cos he is lovely. Anyway we was discussing a kid and I was like someone said he has a problem with women and I was like well he never had a problem with me. My friend (female) said maybe thats because he saw something in you that he could relate to like the other side of you. Lol our male friend was listening intently. Anyways in the car coming home we was havin a laugh and I said well ya know most of it so ya might as well know the rest! :eek:
Good job I was laughin, so I told them about my other name Felix they liked it. They said I suited Felix. So I told them about the poll if I was a man what name would I suit? They both liked Felix and both liked Toby. They thought Boris was nice too. Lol my friend is now working on a name for me :heehee: It will be interesting to see what she comes up with xx Felix :hugs:

CaptLex
03-08-2007, 02:37 PM
Wow, look at you, Felix/Toby (or Felix Tobias, or Tobias Felix :confused: :heehee:) - just moving along telling more and more people. It gets easier each time, I think. And it feels good to have people acknowledge you as who you feel you really are. Great feeling, huh?

There seems to be a theme going on here lately - more and more guys coming out to friends and family. Yay! :cheers:

Kieron Andrew
03-08-2007, 02:53 PM
It gets easier each time, I think.
it certainly does....either that or we get to a stage that we are less and less bothered by what reactions we might get...im certainly at that stage now

Well done Felix.....it feels good to be open and honest about yourself with those that you care about doesnt it :hugs:

Felix
03-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Yeah ya right guys it does that. yep it does seem that more of us are coming out :thumbsup: I think it's possible that more people have guessed or wonder in my works but I'm not quite ready to come out to the world yet :o xx Felix :hugs:

Lisa Golightly
03-08-2007, 03:07 PM
Boris??? How can anyone like Boris??? Or am I blinded by images of the stuttering Boris Johnson pushing pies to the masses? http://www.boris-johnson.com/

As for the telling thing... It gets easier the more comfortable you are with yourself :)

P.S. I still think Felix is cute :)

John
03-08-2007, 03:12 PM
Boris? That's an awesome name!! :D

kerrianna
03-08-2007, 03:13 PM
:hugs: :love: You rock dude! :thumbsup:

Felix
03-08-2007, 03:20 PM
Awww thanx Kerrianna thats so sweet :hugs:

Hi Josh yeah I quite like Boris too :thumbsup:

Hi Lisa lol I can see the funny side of Boris too :heehee: I really do like Felix and I keep coming back to it :thumbsup:

xx Felix :hugs:

Dasein9
03-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Felix the Brave!

*one of Poc's strumpet blasts!!!*

Good for you, and I'm glad it went well. :)

Felix
03-08-2007, 03:32 PM
Thanx my friend as I am glad yours went well with ya sister :hugs: xx Felix

Adam
03-08-2007, 03:34 PM
they sound like good true freinds :D

yay for drink makeing it easy to talk about yourself :)

Evert
03-08-2007, 03:49 PM
Awesomeeeeeeee!!! :D

(And Boris??? :confused: I'm sorry but when I hear Boris I think of an Russian guy drinking strohrum or vodka.. )

Siobhan Marie
03-08-2007, 04:39 PM
Oh Felix, thats brilliant. I'm so pleased for you. In fact I'm going to send you these, :bighug: and :koc:
You know I like your name, it suits you.

huge :hugs: Anna Marie x

Abraxas
03-08-2007, 05:08 PM
That's awesome, mate. Glad you had a good time about it! :thumbsup:

happyfish
03-09-2007, 11:12 AM
Dude, that's awesome! Glad it went well. :) Can't say I'm too fond of the name Boris, though. 'Course that's just me.

pocoyo
03-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Ooh cool, well done Felix :D

All sounds pretty nice and light-hearted too... good one.
Sometimes I think getting too serious about all this gender stuff sucks and that we should treat it with respect but not be scared of it.

:hugs: :hugs: :love:

Di
03-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Awesome:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Felix
03-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Thanx Di :hugs:

Thanx Poc and I agree sometimes it does get too heavy so a bit of light hearted fun is great :hugs:

Thanx HappyFish :hugs: :happy:

Thanx Abs my friend :hugs:

Thanx Anna Maria that's really sweet of ya :hugs:

Lol Evert I know what ya mean about the Russian angle :eek:

Adam ya right hun they are true friends I just feel so chilled around them :happy: Thanx dude :hugs:

xx Felix :hugs:

bi_weird
03-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Hey congrats! *Brownie time!* yay for coming out and it going well!

Felix
03-11-2007, 06:58 AM
Thanx Bi hun :hugs: :hugs: xx Felix