PDA

View Full Version : Good Deed

Brianna Lovely
03-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Well girls, I did my good deed, for today.

I was in my semi-dress mode (no forms or wig) and went to a drug store to pick some things for a GG friend, who just had surgery for cancer.

While I was out I decided to go to the Post Office to pick up my mail.

When I came out of the PO and stepped off the sidewalk, I thought I heard someone behind me, call out "Sir, oh sir". I took a few steps forward, then had to wait for a car to pass. As I was waiting, again, I heard someone call out, "Sir, could you help me".

I turned and saw an elderly man, standing between two parked cars, near the curb. I walked over to him. He looked at me and asked, "Or is that Madam?", so I replied, "I'm just a little bit of both", then I giggled.

He asked me if I could help him to get up on the sidewalk, as he had a bad back and could not keep his balance, while stepping up on the curb.
So I extended my left forearm, he held on and we walked a few steps and I asked if he was ok, he said yes and thanked me, saying "Thank you......er..........honey".

How wonderful life can be.

NatalieGirl
03-08-2007, 02:44 PM
You're an angel, Brianna.

XOXOXOXOXO

Natalie

noname
03-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Good deeds are always a good thing.

Lovely Rita
03-08-2007, 03:17 PM
Well girls, I did my good deed, for today.

I was in my semi-dress mode (no forms or wig) and went to a drug store to pick some things for a GG friend, who just had surgery for cancer.

While I was out I decided to go to the Post Office to pick up my mail.

When I came out of the PO and stepped off the sidewalk, I thought I heard someone behind me, call out "Sir, oh sir". I took a few steps forward, then had to wait for a car to pass. As I was waiting, again, I heard someone call out, "Sir, could you help me".

I turned and saw an elderly man, standing between two parked cars, near the curb. I walked over to him. He looked at me and asked, "Or is that Madam?", so I replied, "I'm just a little bit of both", then I giggled.

He asked me if I could help him to get up on the sidewalk, as he had a bad back and could not keep his balance, while stepping up on the curb.
So I extended my left forearm, he held on and we walked a few steps and I asked if he was ok, he said yes and thanked me, saying "Thank you......er..........honey".

How wonderful life can be.

Your kindness is wonderful. Hopefully, you just left another person in need with a good taste about us.

You are a great ambassador for us.:thumbsup:

Brianna Lovely
03-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Your kindness is wonderful. Hopefully, you just left another person in need with a good taste about us.

You are a great ambassador for us.:thumbsup:

I'm just out there being myself.

After accepting the whole me, I feel great love within me. This love and kindness is often shared with others. It's who I am.

If my attitude and love, helps other people to accept Transgender people, that's wonderful.

I'm posting a pic of how I go out, in my semi mode.
If passing is extremely important to you, don't look, giggle.

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Are you sure he wasn't a Howard Marshall type with mega millions nad looking for his Anna Nicole Smith in you? One good deed deserves another

Brianna Lovely
03-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Are you sure he wasn't a Howard Marshall type with mega millions nad looking for his Anna Nicole Smith in you? One good deed deserves another

Oh, honey, I'm not that kind of a gurl!

Angie G
03-08-2007, 10:14 PM
I always feels good to do something for an older person :hugs:
Angie

Wenda
03-08-2007, 11:32 PM
Hey Sweet thang, you just gotta admit how damn good you look, en drab, en drag. If this old guy is confused, and he has decades of experience, then you could have easily been addressed as Ma'am if you had taken the time to wear your wig and forms ( I know you have great boobies, though), he would have been so grateful to the nice young lady who helped him. Do the old guys a favour, sis, dress completely and don't confuse them. hugs, Polly.

JoAnnDallas
03-09-2007, 10:20 AM
It does feel great to do something for another and have them comment postitively on you. I kinda look at it this way. There will come a time that you will be in that place and hopefully there will be a kind gentle person to help you too.

Marcie Sexton
03-09-2007, 10:24 AM
No good deed goes unpuni...er...un rewarded...:heehee:

Good for you...there are a few of us who still believe in lending a hand in time of need...JUST BECAUSE

JeanneF
03-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Personally, I think that doing this in semi-dressed mode is even cooler. This way this gentleman now (not saying that he didn't before) has a VERY positive experience with someone who is not "of the norm". Positive experience with people living alternative lifestyles can only help acceptance from the general population.

Kind of like in the movie "Flawless", when the ultraconservative guy who had a stroke takes singing lessons from the drag queen next door...

Brianna Lovely
03-09-2007, 02:30 PM
Girls, for your kind comments.

Since I'm almost always in "girly-man mode", I do get some second looks at times, especialy if I wear my forms and bra, and go to HomeDepot, giggle.

But seriously, I had an occasion to go to a real "red neck" diner, for breakfast, a few weeks ago. The parking lot is full of pickup trucks and all the partrons are wearing jeans and flannel shirts.

After the waitress had served me my coffee, she stood there for a few seconds. She came back with my order and stood there for a few seconds, again. When I was about half finished, she came by to refill my coffee. And she just stood there. Then she said, "I just have to ask. Why do you have your nails done, like that?" (I was wearing my Valentines Day red with rhinestone heart) I looked at her and said, "Because I like them this way. I think they're pretty."

Now, you know everyone in the place, heard what I said. But I didn't care, I am who I am.

And yes, I've been back to that diner again, and all the servers have to come over to check out my nails.

Sierra Evon
03-09-2007, 03:11 PM
God bless ya , Brianna :thumbsup: , your a honey !!!!!!!! :hugs: ps-, love those nails :thumbsup: