PDA

View Full Version : Tv watching with the wife

pattysue
02-10-2005, 02:30 AM
Me and my wife were watching The series "Real Sex" tonight. And they had a spot about Laytex. One of the out fits had a pink mini skirt with it. So, near the end of that spot my wife says, "This is right up your alley, I bet you liked that Pink Skirt"? "I'm sure you like some of the Layex clothing?" :o Well she was right. Kind of funny how she see's some clothing at different times and makes comments about how I like it. Does anyone else get asked these questions?

Sweet Jeanette
02-10-2005, 02:36 AM
Me and my wife were watching The series "Real Sex" tonight. And they had a spot about Laytex. One of the out fits had a pink mini skirt with it. So, near the end of that spot my wife says, "This is right up your alley, I bet you liked that Pink Skirt"? "I'm sure you like some of the Layex clothing?" :o Well she was right. Kind of funny how she see's some clothing at different times and makes comments about how I like it. Does anyone else get asked these questions?

Yes, many times! I and my wife watch TV, and she sees something, and comments.------Ooooooh Yes!---Me too! ;)