PDA

View Full Version : breastform-shower?

FrancineCD
03-08-2007, 10:03 PM
i was wondering has anyone taken a shower with their breastforms on? i have not done this, just curious. did it damage them, did the wetness make them fall off, or did they hold up just fine? i have Gold Seal Premium Attachable Asymmetrical Forms from the breastformstore.

Francine

Wenda
03-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Sweet. I'll be waiting for the video on Utube. My 100+ year old house has three tubs, no shower. I am working on that, although since moving here, I have come to appreciate the bath, and shave my chest, legs and face in the bath every morning in the 6 minutes it takes to boil my eggs. I take time to 'detail' myself on Saturdays.
The moisture definitely won't hurt them, somewhere in the operator's manual I think it will tell you to wash them under running warm water with soft detergent to remove dust, skin, etc and rejuvenate the adhesive. I know your love your boobs, but they are quite durable. w.

Gisele
03-08-2007, 11:18 PM
I have done that with the same forms that you speak of. In my finding because you can not get a perfect seal with the tape or glue. Water will find it's way in behind the forms and there is nothing you can do to dry behind them while wearing them. Long story short I had a wet bra and shirt on for most of the day. Water slowly worked its way down and out.:(

So now I put them on AFTER a shower or take them off right after a shower.

BTW: they held on just fine and no the shower will not hurt them.

FrancineCD
03-09-2007, 09:26 AM
thanks fror the reply.

Victoria Pink
03-09-2007, 10:36 AM
I have showered with my Breastform store Triangle II breasts taped on. It was an awesome experience to see the soap and water running off the end of the nipples. (Also wore my "natural hair" wig and that was fun ):2c:

I used tape and used the skin preparation wipes before I applied the breasts to my skin. Wore a bra for about an hour and then went to the shower. Everything worked out well. I left the bottom edge untaped so I was able to dry the area between the breastform and my skin. Was able to re-dress after the shower and felt totally refreshed.

Try it again. Good luck.

Victoria

Sam-antha
03-09-2007, 12:27 PM
[quote=Wenda;779000] ref boob use :

"somewhere in the operator's manual "

I do so much love that phrase in this context.

~Samm

Amiad
03-09-2007, 05:10 PM
i was wondering has anyone taken a shower with their breastforms on? i have not done this, just curious. did it damage them, did the wetness make them fall off, or did they hold up just fine? i have Gold Seal Premium Attachable Asymmetrical Forms from the breastformstore.

Francine
Yup. I use Hollister adhesive to attach mine and I have slept in them and taken a shower in them. The forms start to pull away a little at the upper part of the chest but they stay on. I did not have any problem with water behind the forms since I put enough adhesive on to pull a truck. Last time I did it with my wig on (it needed it) and it was really neat.

Amiad

Wenda
03-09-2007, 07:36 PM
[quote=Wenda;779000] ref boob use :

"somewhere in the operator's manual "

I do so much love that phrase in this context.

~Samm
appreciate you got it! thanks!:thumbsup: