PDA

View Full Version : on crossdressing - tired of dressing

slamddoger
03-09-2007, 08:06 AM
have you ever got tair of dressing as a women . i was going to put outfit in a box take them to a good will store but my wife say let here uss them til i wint to dress agean what do you think

Marcie Sexton
03-09-2007, 08:12 AM
I wouldn't...unless you're just wanting to make room for more clothes...trust me the desire will return...There are times I am really tired and don't want or feel like dressing, but you couldn't get my clothes and make up out of my grasp with a team of horses...

Wenda
03-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Your wife is right. For many here on the form, the urge or need to dress does ebb and flow. I have just started having more interest since being away since October. I packed most of my things in suitcases and set them in the basement.

marie354
03-09-2007, 08:17 AM
Don't worry... Your desire will come back.

Casey Morgan
03-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Your wife is right. For many here on the form, the urge or need to dress does ebb and flow.

:iagree: Put them away and wait a while. (There aren't any good guidelines that I've found as to an "exact" amount of time to wait. But it's better to keep them longer than give them away too soon.) Often the desire does come back, but if it doesn't they'll still be in good condition to donate.

JoAnnDallas
03-09-2007, 10:59 AM
Purging is the worst thing you can do. Your wife is correct, she seems to know that the urge will come back.

Paula G
03-10-2007, 06:47 PM
I go through those cycles myself--just store them away until the desire comes back, so that you won't be regretting it later on.

Carroll
03-10-2007, 06:56 PM
I have had days or a week or two where I just didnt want to dress at. I would even think at times "this is stupid...I'm a 42 year old man, married with kids and I wear dresses???" After a few days I get slapped back to normality and realised that I am a 42 year old man, married with kids that loves to dress!!

Di
03-10-2007, 06:56 PM
DO NOT take your clothes to goodwill.....pack them up and have your wife put them away......................most times you will be wanting them back.....and if you gave them away,,,you will be out buying the same items all over again...just put them away...and see.

sherell
03-10-2007, 06:58 PM
It's a roller coaster ride I should keep them a while longer

Karren H
03-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Yeah.... but in a few hours that feeling went away......

:tongueout

Karren

Rachel Morley
03-10-2007, 07:56 PM
I have to be honest - I have sometimes felt not like dressing, however, it doesn't happen that often, and on the rare occasion it does, I'm all ready to dress again the following day :D

As far as purging goes - my wife wouldn't allow it! :eek:

Jill
03-10-2007, 08:01 PM
I have recently gone through one of these phases myself, I didn't dress for about a month. I've had strong feelings about the lack of control that I have over dressing, that it controls me, that I'm a slave to crossdressing. The desire to dress has come back and I have given in even though I still feel like a slave and I hate this part about me. I just wanted to let you know that you have someone that can relate, good luck.

Sweet Susan
03-10-2007, 08:34 PM
If you don't think your urge to dress like a woman will come back, consider what real women do. They never lose the urge to dress like men!

Samantha B L
03-10-2007, 09:25 PM
There's nothing the matter with crossdressing.There could be people in your life that you don't want them to find out you dress and all that is perfactly understandable.But if you get bored with cd'ing lay off of it for a little while and sooner or later the urge will come back.Always.Keep your clothes.

btmgrl6
03-10-2007, 09:33 PM
The others are right..The urge will come back. Packing them away for a while is a good idea. On the other hand..maybe you should get rid of them...got anything in a size 5? :heehee: Just kiddin

Ammdi
03-10-2007, 10:26 PM
I think it's kind of a phase we all go through. I can remember two time inthe last three years where I didn't wear pantyhose for three days.....
Box it and keep it and see how it goes.

marie354
03-11-2007, 12:15 AM
I don't know if I could get tired of it... Don't think that I've ever been tired of doing it.
Maybe tired of not being able to do it all the time.

SandyR
03-11-2007, 12:22 AM
On the road this week, dressed every night, so rocked! Got home, payed the bills cleaned the house, thought "what am I doing dressing like a woman". Made dinner had a glass of wine, and I am back and ready to try on my new skirt! Listen to your wife, she is giving sound advice.....

Kisses....

SandyR

Shelly R
03-11-2007, 03:08 AM
Everyone is right! Don't purge your wardrobe. Let your wife keep it safe for you. She cares, and knows that your desire will return. You will be happy that you did!
Thank her greatly!

Marianna Julianna
03-11-2007, 03:32 AM
It seems pretty conclusive then, but for my two penn'orth. There is a 99% probability that the urge will return, probably stronger each time. It does with me, although my urge often seems seasonal, and often drops off a bit in the summer, hasn't gone away totally for years though. Your wife is a wise woman, take notice of her.

Blonde
03-11-2007, 04:03 AM
I agree with all of the above....

I haven't dressed in almost 2 months,
and now as I write this, I am in my black cami with pink lace, leopard panties, black bra with forms, and black 5" pumps....

The desire DOES come back......

Suzie S.
03-11-2007, 05:30 AM
Definitely keep the clothes stored away somewhere! Purging is way too expensive. In most cases the urge to dress will return. Your wife is smart to tell you to keep them. If the urge hits, be honest with your wife if you do dress again. :D

Felix
03-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Hi ladies I don't get fed up of dressing as a man but I do get fed up sometimes of puttin my binders on and just wish I had a chest and didn't have to bother :heehee: xx Felix :hugs:

ChantelleCD
03-11-2007, 11:48 AM
have you ever got tair of dressing as a women . i was going to put outfit in a box take them to a good will store but my wife say let here uss them til i wint to dress agean what do you think

My crossdressing comes in waves, it always has. I can go months and months without even thinking about it. In the past it has been years. But when it comes back round, BANG! It takes priority over everything. Now Im in that faze.

Prehaps your tide is going out? leave it for a while, put your stuff out the way and get on with other things. I can promise you it will definitely come back around whether you like it or not.:happy:

Sweet Jane
03-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Hi

...oh yes I agree...only purge the clothes you don't like. The desire to CD comes and goes with me too. It has sometimes been years where I have not really felt much like dressing, and sometimes it only fades away for weeks. I havent put on a skirt or makeup since early January and right now i'm not missing it, but I know that the day will come and something in my head will go....SSSSNNNNAAAAAAPPPPPPP....and I will think of nothing else until I am pretty and femme....it is such a strange compulsion!!!!!....but that feeling of sensual euphoria is heavenly.

franny
03-11-2007, 02:03 PM
I wanted to do the same at one time..my girl freind told me no u will not!
The next day she called from work and told me to dress and that will be home by six. She came home with a brand new strapon. I'm hooked..

Tina B.
03-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Purge is the answer!!!
The question is where will I put all the new things I have bought, if you are a crossdresser, hang on to everything, if you are a compulsive shopper, purge, and make room for all the new stuff you can go out and spend all that money on.
Tina B.
But weeks, monthes, or years. It will come back, for all most all of the girls here, have thought at one time or another, that they had lost the urge, or thought they should stop doing "IT". even if you feel you are through with crossdressing, is crossdressing through with you, that is the real question!

TxKimberly
03-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Hi ladies I don't get fed up of dressing as a man but I do get fed up sometimes of puttin my binders on and just wish I had a chest and didn't have to bother :heehee: xx Felix :hugs:

Dressing as a woman I never get tired of. The time and effort required to hide the damn beard however . . .
Kim

Niki 4U2 Nite
03-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Honey---
Throw 90% of it away?
No no...no....
Donate to Good Will (you'll see it again at a local hangout before you know it), give it to friends. But then save the items you loved the most. They'll be the ones you miss the most. Trust me on this...there are shoes I'd give a left (you fill in the blank) for that I've given away.

Then start saving for your new look, the new wardrobe, and your re-entry. You'll need the cash to make the splash on your return honey. Comeback tours aren't cheap, but yeah, if we can have as many retirement tours as Cher, we're doin' OK!
I think even she gets tired of being Cher!

Kisses and Best Wishes...

Niki

debbiejoanne
03-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Purge your old stuff, except a few sentimental favorites, put away the rest. In time you will be getting them out and have an excuse to buy new. Saves a lot of money that way.

michellebesweet
03-11-2007, 11:39 PM
No!

Alice Torn
03-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Jill, I can relate, with your struggle. I am in what I believe, is a powerful part of the true church, and I accept the privciples of the Book, but, this church condemns all sexuality outside of heterosexual marriage, and, I agree, that the Bible does teach this. So, I must keep secret, my cding. I have desperatly wanted to marry a lovely wife, but, have always been denied, and, there are virtually no single women, near my age, in this church org. The ones who are there, don' want to date , so, it is crazy making. No one else understands, lonliness, except a few other aging bachelors. I went 4 months without dressing, recently, but bough t a dress, on the internet. I get offers from men,. for sex, but, no women seem to want to meet, and, I am cautious about sex, and do want to wait until marriage. I know of one homosexual man, in the church, and he does not practice, and keeps it hidden. For us, in conservative religion, it is not easy, to have this desire, to say the least!

carolinebrookes
03-12-2007, 07:33 AM
What they said!:thumbsup:

Angie G
03-12-2007, 08:18 AM
Your wife is a smart woman thank her let her use your things you will thank her again soon '' DON"T YOU READ THINGS POSTED HERE GIRL( IT WILL BE BACK)'' :hugs:
Angie

slamddoger
03-12-2007, 06:06 PM
thank you for your wies remark. my wife is enjoy try on the outfit she look good in them . she say that she put them to good uss. thank you agen. for good remarks.

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Hey if you are tired take a break. If you never want to dress again so be it.