PDA

View Full Version : Have kind of been away for awhile

christine55
02-10-2005, 04:55 AM
Sorry if I have been mostly gone for a couple of weeks but have been kind of going through some stuff, nothing real bad, but just a bit unclear in my own thoughts. Have been happier with my job but I am coming to a point where I am going to have to take certain steps in my relationships with others. When I'm not sure what I should do I tend to freeze up and not do anything, which is worse than doing the wrong thing. There are some women at work I am quite attracted to who are also attracted to me (I think). I would love to have a good relationship but I am afraid to proceed. It would of course include coming clean about my true self. It is so hard for me to break out of my shell. There have been some very interesting and deep threads lately. Just the fact that I have not added to any of these discussions kind of sheds light on this. I am conflicted and unsure about my spirituality vs crossdressing. I don't post because I feel a need to be right which is in itself wrong. So I don't add anything. At least other girls are attempting to add to our understanding and sharing their thoughts whether right or wrong.
You all have been a great help to me for the past few months and it is good to be able to vent a bit. Also I need to stoke my female vanity a bit.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/newred.jpg

Helana
02-10-2005, 05:39 AM
Christine

I see no conflict between crossdressing and spirituality. Jesus made no mention of sin in crossdressing - his message was simple - love and be loved.

You are what you are, and if you love God and do good to others that is how you will be judged. God accepts all into heaven, it is what is in your heart that matters, not what clothes you were. After all men during Jesus' time all men wore dress smocks.

Expressing your true gender means to be honest with yourself and others. Not expressing your true feelings is to lie to yourself and others.

Let no other man judge you, only God can do that. If by crossdressing you can be more happy and share this with others around you, then you are doing the right thing. Hate, anger and intolerance in this world eminates from men, especially men who profess to represent God but do the opposite. You must look into your own heart to find the truth.

ChristineRenee
02-10-2005, 07:04 AM
Welcome back Christine. We missed your posts and all those lovely pics. Don't ever be afraid to voice your opinions here...we are all big girls. We can take it. Just be true to who you are hon, your honesty and forthrightness will shine on through. It is not easy being a CD/TG/TS in this society, as you well know, and we all have to do things sometimes that we would rather not have to do to protect not only our own best interests, but those of others who are closest to us. I hope that you are able to find true friendship with a lady who will respect and understand the true person that you are. That lady is going to have a very special partner to lean on and be close too. I wish you all the happiness you so richly deserve honey.;) :)

Love,
Chrissie:)

Tristen Cox
02-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Hi Christine. Vent whenever you like that's what we're here for. I understand how you feel. Things can become very confusing. Just clear some time for you once in a while and take that time to relax and clear your head. Someone's always here if you want to chat. *big hugs*

Love
Tristen