PDA

View Full Version : Do you wish you looked more feminine?

Deborah
03-09-2007, 05:15 PM
There is always talk on this forum about passing in public. Well many of us don't. So do you wish you looked more feminine so you could pass?
Or are you just happy to be a closet?

(My answer is i wish i was a GG, but many of you vary on the spectrum and i realize that)

jackie
03-09-2007, 05:22 PM
I would love to be alittle shorter , I think that would make a big dif , younger , prettier , bigger boobs , I guess thats a big yes

Teresa Amina
03-09-2007, 05:22 PM
(My answer is i wish i was a GG, but many of you vary on the spectrum and i realize that)

Oooooh! Funny thing is I fought real hard not to look fem when I was young and would have looked real good if I tried. But, yes, it would be nice to look more feminine.

Julie York
03-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Can you turn it on and off?

If you can then yes of course.

If you can't then no...life is complicated enough in guy mode.

Deborah
03-09-2007, 05:26 PM
Can you turn it on and off?

No you can't turn it off. It would be as if you were born that way.

Paula Thomas
03-09-2007, 05:29 PM
I wish I "looked more feminine so [I] could pass".

I would love to have implants, preferably a C cup.

I could probably get along well enough with a B cup (easier to be in DRAB), but I would be willing to "take my chances" with a C cup.

Joy Carter
03-09-2007, 05:29 PM
If money was no object, then FFS would be on my list. They can do your face in a way that would fit both of your genders. Plus shave off a few years. :D

Kathryn Philips
03-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Like Deborah I wish I was a GG. But I am what I am and its now too late to do anything about it. I think my face can be made to look feminine with relative ease. It would have been nice not to have such a generous cover of hair in arms/chest and legs (which I am unable to shave).

latinacdtx26
03-09-2007, 05:47 PM
me personally i wish i was a gg too but with enough effort i dont have much trouble passing in public..alot of people never know but always room for improvement

Kate Simmons
03-09-2007, 05:48 PM
Nah, if I did that, the poor GG's wouldn't stand a chance. Just kidding! I'm quite content looking like I do and really don't mind if others know I am a guy. I have my own reasons for that.:happy:

karynspanties
03-09-2007, 06:22 PM
When I was in my early 20's I was very passable. Not it takes ALOT of work to be passable. I am going to try some of the herbal pills to see if I develope any breast tissue. I have heard of mixed results. But yes, I wish I was about 50# lighter, 2-3 inches shorter and more femminine in my facial features.

DawnL
03-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Having seen some of the personal websites and the pix posted on here, there are plenty that can more than pass. I wish I had figured all this out 20 years ago, may have been able to do something about the aging process. I told my wife if I could look half as good as she does I would go out in a heartbeat. I guess my answer is yes. It would make it a lot easier wouldn't it?

Dawn:coffee:

Andrea Nicole
03-09-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi,
I'm quite pleased with my appearance, just wished I had a little smaller nose.
Huggs,
Andi ....

Jenna1561
03-09-2007, 06:57 PM
YES. I wish I were about 3 inches shorter, a whole bunch lighter, and of course more feminine features: face hands, legs, feet, and of course the big 3, Boobs, Butt, and Hips.

Jenna

Wenda
03-09-2007, 06:57 PM
If I were not 6'1", with a strong chin, it would be easier, however, I don't want to be a woman. A 50+ year-old **** is a sorry sight.

Kelsy
03-09-2007, 07:10 PM
I need a shrink!!!:heehee: Shrink my large hands,, my broad shoulders and big byceps, and big head, also less height and a thinner waist, oh yeah smaller feet!!!:D

Jennifer:happy:

Brandi1865
03-09-2007, 08:23 PM
I wish I could pass, but I am 6'3" barefoot and 210 lbs. I work out and have man arms, lol.

But, I have gone out dressed and I just luv dressing. Cant do it often, but I really dont care what I look like to others...its more how I feel.

my opinion

Laurie909
03-09-2007, 09:06 PM
I don't wish to be more feminine, just prettier. If I look in the mirror and I don't think I look pretty I say, "Why bother!"

CDVeronica2
03-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I would love to be more feminine. I've got a lot of hair all over my body and a very masculine face and build.

Veronica

Colleentg
03-09-2007, 09:34 PM
I just wish I was a GG too, I'm proud of myself in a lot of ways, but yet I'm feeling left out. Probably too self-conscious. We see detail in ourselves that we hope others won't.

Mariah
03-09-2007, 09:43 PM
at 5'7 just need to lose 70lbs and we pass anyway *^_^*, When we had long hair we were alway called by "mam" or "miss" untell they saw our berd lol. On the phone when we worked for the goverment we were always called miss I loved it! (though he hated it)

hopes to you all
Keris

cindychan
03-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Although I've been called "mam" and "miss" a few times in both drab and enfemme I would feel more comfortable with a smaller nose and reduced chin. Then my shrink told me there are women with big noses, chins, and of different sizes and I shouldn't feel bad about it. I'm thinking if I lose more weight then my face will look more feminine. If I don't, then surgry is an option.

uknowhoo
03-10-2007, 12:27 AM
While I am fortunate (as a CD) to have some femmy featutres (thin arms, nice butt and legs), I'd choose more if I could. I'd still want to appear male in drab, but just have less hair, smaller hands and finer facial features. I'm not complaining though.

Angie G
03-10-2007, 01:07 AM
Yes I would like that very much :hugs:
Angie

ArleneRaquel
03-10-2007, 01:08 AM
What gorgeous girl doesn't want to be as feminine as possibe ? This Old bag (hehe ) certainly wants to be the most feminine gal around. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Old Babe with Some New Tricks

btmgrl6
03-10-2007, 01:25 AM
Don't we all...i wish I was shorter also.

horice 3
03-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Depends what mood i am in, i'm a competitive bodybuilder, so when i am in that mode i want to get as big as possible, but when i come to try to disguise 19 inch arms, i sometimes wish that I could give up the bodybuilding and use my knowledge of diet and exercise to get down to my pre- training weight of 10 stone and wear more revealing clothes and look more feminine.

Suzie S.
03-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Although I'd feel much more complete if I were a real woman, I know the circumstances in my life won't allow for it. I am happy enough to look as good as I am capable of, without having a wish granted. I do want to become better educated with makeup. I just keep practicing...:heehee:

Karren H
03-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Not really.... i'm fem enough to pass as Karren and male enough to pass as me....
Karren

annecwesley
03-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Oooooh! Funny thing is I fought real hard not to look fem when I was young and would have looked real good if I tried. But, yes, it would be nice to look more feminine.

That's funny, I went through the same thing. I looked feminine enough in High School that a girl I was courting turned me down-that stung alot at the time. I tried to look more masculine in response to my cross dressing desires. Boy do I regret that now -I should have taken advantage of it!

Now I have a beard and my wife won't let me shave it off...

I would love to look just a little more fem -just a little even.

MJ
03-10-2007, 08:46 AM
hi Deb
what can i say ? " god i wish i could pass " oh well

Raychel
03-10-2007, 08:57 AM
I am pretty happy with who I am. Although sometimes when I am dressed and get a glance in the mirror, The face does not really match the outfit. If you know what I mean. :straightface:

Dawntv
03-10-2007, 09:08 AM
being almot 6'1" has it's setbacks when going out im not heavy just tall but it still seems to draw more attention than i guess it would if i blended in more. oh well play the cards your delt. Dawntv

RachelDenise
03-10-2007, 09:14 AM
Yes I wish I looked more feminine. Too tall, too wide, too hairy, too man! Be a GG? Maybe...........

ErikaLeigh
03-10-2007, 09:36 AM
YES!! I am 6'1" and big build, and would LOVE to look more femme so I could pass.

Kristen Kelly
03-10-2007, 12:40 PM
There are a lot of things I have done and more I am working on to feminize myself. The biggest thing I can control is my weight I have lost almost 35 LBS and would love to loose another 30. I do wish my shoulders and frame was a little smaller but as I look around at the GG’s I do look better and more fem than some that were born that way.

Samantha Lough
03-10-2007, 12:55 PM
Yes I am 5'8" and no matter what I do loose weight work out, wear a corset I have a man's chest the smallest I can get it is 38 but my waiste and hips get down to 27" waiste and 29" hips

tamigams
03-10-2007, 01:00 PM
I do wish I could pass. I wish my nose were smaller and I was 30 years younger. But that ain't happen, so I be content, and enjoy the gurl I am.
My body is fine and smooth. I enjoy dressing and getting in touch with my feminine side.

Daintre
03-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Gosh yes, I wish that I could pass as a woman in the outside world. I won't even ask to be the sexy beauty model, I would take anything that conveyed the female person.

Alice B
03-10-2007, 01:58 PM
If I could take off a few years I might pull it off, but now all I can do is try to do a betrter job with makeup and lose an a little of my tummy. I have yet to go out in the open except for halloween, but will try soon. I have good chances this summer, when my wife will be out of town. Once for a week and once for three weeks. I think I have the clothing to pull it off and do have the legs. I f I do get out I'll get photos and share them.

I want to look more feminine, but also want to keep my maleness in tact. It's a fine line.:happy:

SANDRA MICHELLE
03-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Yes I do!
I also wish that when I am a man I look the part as well though.
I am 5'7" and weigh 180 so I wish that I could lose 20 pounds but if you could see me you would not believe I am 180. I think my bones must be extra heavy or something. I need to buy a good corset because I would just love to have that hourglass figure. I look in the mirror and thats what I see so I've got half the battle accomplished. I am happy with myself either way.

Sam-antha
03-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Standing at 5'10 and being slim enough [(Size 10/12) whatever that is in American]I am content to be both, but and that is a big, big, but (no silly that but is not that big) I would like a few less years on my face.
~Samm

Laura Jane
03-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Yep, a full head of hair would help!

Lovely Rita
03-10-2007, 03:20 PM
I am not concerned with passing but I always want to look more feminine.

Indeed!

Marianna Julianna
03-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Yes, of course I do. I can only wish though, shorter, slimmer and prettier, but I see worse when I'm out and about. It's not that which keeps me in the closet.

petrasue
03-10-2007, 03:24 PM
I am not concerned with passing but I always want to look more feminine.

Indeed!

yes i do what to look more like a woman but as its still early days for me,i am fairly happy with the way i look and feel just NEEDto smile and laugh more :happy: :D

petrasue xx

stephanie100
03-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Like another post wish i was GG It would have its drawbacks though I may not have had you girls to chat too

racquel
03-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Yes I wish I looked more feminine.I would not want to be a G.G.but I would wish to be shorter,lighter,daintier.:heehee:

Lourie James
03-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Yes, I would like to have no body hear, be shorter, and be smaller. but I"m not so I'll have to enjoy dressing the best I can.

wannabie
03-10-2007, 05:44 PM
So do you wish you looked more feminine so you could pass?

Ever since I went out in my first dress!

janet p
03-10-2007, 05:47 PM
I would love to be more fem but I think I landed on my head to many times and pushed my neck in and that made me bulge at the waist.:love:

Michelle (Oz)
03-10-2007, 05:50 PM
I have made some good frinds among the hotel staff, etc that I have met en femme. They accept me for what I am and appreciate the honesty. So I guess I'm happy not to pass although I try hard to blend.

My main problem is the effect on my face of shaving twice a day and controlling body hair particularly in summer when sleeveless tops are the go. I'd love to have no facial or body hair. That is more to do though with preparation time than passing.

Michelle (Oz)

Karren H
03-10-2007, 05:56 PM
Actually upon further thought I think that I'd rather be younger that more fem....... lots lots lots younger....

hehe

Love Karren

Dee Model
03-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Yes, I wish I had a smaller nose and some hips/thinner waist contrast. At 5'4" in tights and slim build I'm pretty fem looking figure-wise anyway.

I was out in broad daylight for the first time today(usually I only venture out after dark). My heart was pounding in my chest as I strutted down the street in black satin mini dress and knee high boots...and I did not get read, so I guess I should shut up and be thankful I'm not a barrel chested giant.

I would be a GG but would not transition...I'm happy being two people/transgendered in this time-line/version of reality/universe etc.

I hope I come back as one... like Kate Moss please Bhudda!

Deborah
03-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Actually upon further thought I think that I'd rather be younger that more fem....... lots lots lots younger....

hehe

Love Karren

LOL i knew you couldn't resist. ;) If not more fem then at least something.

Joanne_'jojo'
03-11-2007, 12:23 AM
I wouldn't want much!

More feminine facial features, sometimes I catch myself and think wow I can look very feminine, other times no so much.

Hips, hips and did I mention hips, I think this one must be my holy grail.

Smaller feet, a size 9 or 10, preferably a 9 so that if the shoe fits a little small I can still buy a 10. This would probably bankrupt me though.

The rest I am happy with. Just wish it was easier to find Tall fit pants. Oh OK, a couple of inches shorter then maybe, nothing under 5'9" though.

SandyR
03-11-2007, 12:32 AM
Nah!!!! If I had boobs all I would do is play wirth them all day.....hehe.

At 6' 2" its all about standing tall "so to speak". I find if I just walk the walk and tone it down a bit it works out.

All about being me........

Huggs....

SandyR

Jessicainme
03-11-2007, 12:45 AM
I wish that I could look as good as all the girls who have photos of themselves. My shoulders are to broad and my voice is to deep. I would love to be a GG.

Jessica In Maine

SandyR
03-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Jessi,

To feel like a woman is inside us. Pluck your eyebrows, shave your legs, add some nice hose, skirt, top, heels and have fun.......its all about the shoes, my wife says........

SandyR

jessieblake521
03-11-2007, 04:35 AM
I love to be more femme, but the bigger wish is for people to be less cruel

Jessie

tanya3
03-11-2007, 06:57 AM
maybe a bit smaller nose , shape the eyes a little and straighter smaller teeth, the rest of me is fine

Jocelyn Quivers
03-11-2007, 10:17 AM
I wish I could. Starting weightlifting when I was in high school seemed like a really good at the time. What was I thinking?? So I wish I had way smaller arms, shoulders, and most of all small feet! Jocelyn

Margie
03-11-2007, 11:04 AM
I wish I were shorter and ..... my boobs .... god I wish I was a full A or maybe a B cup. "I just want to fill a bra"! I'm only looking for something cute and femme. Otherwise I'm very happy with myself, and my wife is too.

Tina Dixon
03-11-2007, 11:08 AM
If I was shorter I thiink I could get away with it, but a 6' 3" red head in flat shoes is going get some looks, but I all so wouldn't want to shorter.

Margie
03-11-2007, 11:08 AM
After reading one of Karren's replies, I too wish I were much younger. I'm past 60 and just recently came out to my wife, 3 years ago. If only ..........

amandak_tv
03-11-2007, 10:49 PM
I would give anything to be the right size and shape to pass in whichever gender I was trying to present. I'm so jealous of smaller guys who can go places without drawing undue attention to themselves. If I woke up tomorrow looking exactly like I do right now but 6 or 8 inches shorter (even if I still had manly hands and feet), the rest of my life would be so much happier.

I hate being stuck in hiding. It makes me so sad :-(

michellebesweet
03-11-2007, 10:57 PM
I don' know anyone here that would say no to that question. I have a few parts of me that I would love to have more fem.

sami1952
03-11-2007, 11:09 PM
I do wish that i could look more feminine so that i wouldn't have to worry about passing' I like to dress and go out driving around but i'm not ready to go out into the pulbic yet.I like the way i feel and look when i'm infem.

Casey Morgan
03-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Um. Yes, I wish I looked more feminine. But just to the point where the outside matches the inside.

Sweet Jane
03-12-2007, 03:17 PM
I would like to look more femme.....I am lucky that i am slim with reasonably small shoulders, thinnish arms and slender fingers....but my face is still quite masculine...thats fine when I'm "him".....but yes, finer features would be nice when I am "me"

Billie Jean
03-12-2007, 04:02 PM
Sometimes, but not every time I dress. But those times I would like to be a GG so i could really know about how they feel. Billie Jean

Lissa Stevens
03-12-2007, 04:07 PM
Well, I couldn't look any less feminine! If I can't be a GG I would dearly love to look very femme.

lissetta
03-12-2007, 06:04 PM
healthy diet with a cardio high rep low weight workoutplan.Proper training can sculpt your body to achieve your goals.

JeanneF
03-12-2007, 06:09 PM
I'd love to be a few inches shorter. I'm 5'9" right now...5'6 would be perfect. I'd love to have a bit narrower shoulders so that I wouldn't have to put as much thought into the type of top I'm wearing, and about two shoe sizes smaller...I'm an 11 now, a size 9 would be perfect.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy where I'm at. ;)

Cassy11
03-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes I wish I could change a few things to be more feminine. The hands, the adams apple, the voice, and have the relaxed poise of a confident woman.

ArleneRaquel
03-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Raquel Welch is the Lady that I would like to be considered a twin. I don't think that there is any woman more feminine that Raquel, certainly not any Lady, at her age, over sixty - five ! I own, at this time 15 wigs, 12 are from the Raquel Collection. Incidentally her collection is fantastic. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Lover of All Things Raquel

Amy Hepker
03-12-2007, 08:18 PM
Duh!!! YES!!!

SherriePall
03-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Yes. There are a couple of areas I think could be more fem. My nose for one thing and my rear and my hips and my .... If I keep this up, I might as well just go for the operation.

cocopuff's girl GG
03-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Beleive it or not the GG's wish some of the same stuff. Bigger boobs, smaller azz and smaller nose, you know smaller feet. I know my mom wears a 9 shoe and I have always heard her say she wishes she had a smaller foot. I am a 7 or 7 1/2. I am 5 foot and I have always been known as shorty or short stuff nic names like that called all through school so yes, being taller would definetly be a plus for me. So just know that we have things GG or TG's or CD's alike that we would all love to change here and there if we could.

Melanie
03-13-2007, 03:39 AM
yes I'd love to look more fem,I think the only thing I have going in my favour is that I am short at only 5ft 6 and relatively slim.I wish I knew how to make my nose look slimmer,I haven't a clue how to apply makeup to do that.

Oddly enough I've been told by some that I am passable,but I debate it at times.

Hugs

Melanie :hugs:

carolinewalker_2000
03-13-2007, 03:57 AM
I'm happy as a crossdresser, but would love it if I looked a little more feminine; not too much so as to look odd when in male mode, but enough to be able to pass a casual glance when dressed.

In particular; I would like to shed quite a few pounds in weight (who wouldn't!), lose my body hair, and have narrower shoulders.

Kate Simmons
03-13-2007, 04:10 AM
Once you take ownership of yourself and accept yourself, you work with what you have. Women do a very good job of this, as every woman is beautiful in my opinion. You no longer "wish", you just do. Those are the folks I get along with the best. Nose job? Boob job?Too tall? Too heavy? Forget it, you are my friend regardless.:thumbsup: ;) :battingeyelashes:

melissa michaels
03-14-2007, 02:53 PM
YES! I definatly wish i was naturaly very feminine looking.

courtney44
03-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Yes, I very much agree that I would like to be a gg. I have given it alot of thought. At this point, I couldnt pass 100% but if I gave time and work, I would pass somewhat, but dream of becoming more.

johnnaisacd
03-14-2007, 07:02 PM
As for me, I would like to have a more fem sounding voice vice my deap base male. Yes , I would like to have some boobs also, but that is intirly up to and in the hands of my wife. maby some day when she is ready.

TxKimberly
03-14-2007, 07:11 PM
There is always talk on this forum about passing in public. Well many of us don't. So do you wish you looked more feminine so you could pass?

Duh says it all - yes, I wish I were more feminine so I could pass better.
Kim

ArleneRaquel
03-14-2007, 07:13 PM
You look great with that short hair style. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Red Haired Minx

LIVNHOSE
04-03-2007, 08:05 PM
Duh says it all - yes, I wish I were more feminine so I could pass better.
Kim
i love the short hair look, your one of the prettyest CD's I've seen on this site. If I had one wish it would be to look as Beautiful as you do as a woman. I've been crossdressing for about 15 20 years now and I don't even look as good as you, Whats your secrect? I'm just now starting to feel relaxed enough to talk to others about my lifestyle and my passion, but I could use some to talk to and help me with some issues I have becoming a woman.

AERIN
04-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Yes

LoriFlores
04-03-2007, 08:23 PM
My answer is i wish i was a GG, but many of you vary on the spectrum and i realize that

Me too, I wish I had been born a GG. If not that, if I could just turn a key and become the GG I've always wished I'd been, I'd turn it and toss away the key.

Syuviel
04-03-2007, 10:14 PM
I would love to look more feminine. luckily im still really young and i have time to do electrolysis and hormone treatment and whatnot.

Charleen
04-03-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes

Gisele
04-03-2007, 11:55 PM
OH Yes! I would love to be more fem in a few ways. I would not mind having a rearend on me and some hips to boot. Now for the boobs that would be a tad harder to hide. Come to think about it....I would work the boob problem out and be happy with them. I woud love for the adams apple to be gone too!

Joanne f
04-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Yes i wish that i was more feminine so that i could go out,
joanne f

Lisa Golightly
04-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Oh I don't mind really... I've been called Woman, Man and It in one sentence before :)

Diana West
04-04-2007, 08:30 AM
Maybe not so much feminine as androgynous.

KatieC
04-04-2007, 10:03 AM
Add me to the list of "duh, of course!" responses :D

Body-hair, yuck. What was Mother Nature thinking when she invented that??

joperinal
04-04-2007, 10:38 AM
A bit smaller feet, not size 10 /11. That would help.
Maybe a bit slower beard growth. Bit thinner hair on the legs.. That would not matter in Male mode, but very handy in Fem mode

Marcie Sexton
04-04-2007, 11:20 AM
With the exception of my height, I can pretty much pass...tough when you're 6'7" and you love heels...:heehee:

The funny part is my "very" consertative sister would pass as a twin, I know, Duuuuuh...But it was my wife who really brought it to my attention....and...she is right, My sis and I look like twins...:rolleyes:

If only she knew she had a twin on the right side of the country...

emmajgold
04-05-2007, 04:43 PM
I wish I could flip magically between guy and GG at will. I'd probably live half my life as a guy, half as a gal.

Emma

Toyah
04-05-2007, 05:57 PM
I am kinda happy where I am
Also happy with my look

sandcastle
04-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Smaller Hands & Feet,
Shorter Head,
Thinner Knees, Calves & Thighs.

I saw a television prog where a TS had facial feminisation, and it made a big difference to her confidence.

If I had all this done (in an ideal world), I would go out CD often, maybe even full-time.

Sandra.

AmandaM
04-05-2007, 09:01 PM
I wish I'd wake up and be a hottie one morning.

Roxi Loh
04-05-2007, 09:01 PM
I wished I looked thinner and bustier...

michelleupnorth
04-05-2007, 09:06 PM
I wish I could flick a switch and be all woman. With a little time and money I will eventually look more llike a woman than man.

Dixie
04-05-2007, 09:10 PM
There are times when I wish I could be a real girl, other times I'm happy just dressing the part, and sometimes I'm glad to be male, Maybe I'm just fickel?

psion128
04-05-2007, 10:31 PM
If I could look or appear more feminine... I'd definately do it. Though I would still want my male parts. If yall saw a picture of me, I'd say I have a toned body. So my shoulders are broad, and I have well developed legs(very muscular) and a obvious six pack for my abs. Yes, I would give it all up to have a more feminine body and softer looking skin and no beard or mustache to boot... :)

psion128

sissyjoanne
04-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Yes, I wish I did look more feminine.
I'v always wanted to go out in public through the day but fear i am too tall and not femme enough to pass. Oh to have a slim waist and boobs to show off.I would never be out of short skirts and heels.

erickka
04-06-2007, 06:41 AM
I am O.K. for height and weight, but I look like a gorilla....wish I could shave it off, but I can't

janedoe311
04-06-2007, 05:10 PM
I doubt my kids would either.

soozeqct
04-09-2007, 07:27 AM
I would be a little thinner and bustier, but other than that, i like being a tall, mature girl....Suzie

NatieBe
04-09-2007, 11:51 AM
As for me I'ld love to. Like other gals I have a nice butt, legs, arms...but a face that stops clocks!!!:D

RobynBeth
04-10-2007, 03:06 AM
At 6'1 and 30lbs to go, I would love to look more femimine, I am working on that.
R

Brenda-Jean
04-10-2007, 04:55 AM
What I would love is if I could choose a woman i would like to be like and then re-write my dna to be like her's. It would have to be someone i would never come into contact with, but wouldn't that be great.

Tamera
04-10-2007, 05:55 AM
Yea its tough getting that hourglass figure. Expecially when you have muscles where you "DON'T" want them to look "FEM".
Even the GG's are constantly working out to make the guys head turn.
I have been eating chicken, fish, or salads. My weight is dropping but it takes a long time:sad: I'm now at 159lbs. from 215lbs. and still going. Also limited my intake to 1000-1500 calories per day.
If I would have known that I wanted to do my CDing more as I got older, I would have kept my "Small Frame" and my 150lbs. when I was in high school.
LOL
Tamera

Rachana
04-10-2007, 07:33 AM
With a 5'4 frame and 125 lbs, I really cannot ask for more.
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55802

However I would love to have little more chest muscle without compromising my frame.

Hugs,

LesleyAnne
04-10-2007, 10:08 AM

I would love to pass in public more confidently. My gf has taken me to cinema and one or two places, but I wish I felt more confident.

LesleyAnne

Lisa Thorne
04-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Yes I wish I had more fem features.

Jane2
04-11-2007, 05:54 AM
i wish i look more female, i wish i'm a lovely female..

fiona_libby
04-11-2007, 07:33 AM
Yes I wish I looked more feminine and yes yes to being totally feminine. I would be willing to keep all my faults, height and weight etc just to be a GG

Huggs :hugs:

Fiona

crusadergirl
04-12-2007, 01:25 AM
No i like the way i look so no need to change i just wish i was taller thats about it.

Khriss
04-12-2007, 01:38 AM
..while an old line is "I can crapp in one hand and "Wish" in the other...and see which one fills up first !? hehe
I do my best ..with anything within reason that helps my "girly" appearance eh ??
,,makeup..hair..breastforms..hip pads... then the "clothing" ..
my question might be .."Where's the Great Mystery"? in trying to look as femminine in my hopes..as I can ?
xx"K"

KimberlyS
04-12-2007, 03:10 AM
Yes there are times I wish my body was more feminine. Being more feminine maybe would make it easier to get ready to go out and blend. But there are also times I wish I was more masculine. I am so confused. :confused: :confused: Well at least I use to be. I have come to learn I am just a guy with a mix of masculine and feminine characteristics, traits, feelings, and physical attributes.

Besides I already have masculine and feminine things I turn on and off as needed. I have my male "grunt" power tools and other big boy toys to make me macho and masculine. I have my femme clothes, padding, and drive to shop that makes me more feminine. Who says you can not turn it on and off.:2c: Just see one of Karren's many posts. All she needs is a restroom stall. And pres-to change-o. Male to Female or Female to Male. What happened to the phone booth. Oh, that right it was superman that used the phone both.

Any one else want more of both?

KimberlyS
04-12-2007, 03:21 AM
I would love to pass in public more confidently. My gf has taken me to cinema and one or two places, but I wish I felt more confident. LesleyAnne

LesleyAnne Confidence comes from with in yourself. A little experience helps out also.

IMHO only a small part of being out in public is looks. Being out and being accepted, "Passing", blending, being yourself or what ever you label it, is mostly self acceptance and confidence from within yourself.

cindybarnes
04-12-2007, 05:26 AM
I am lucky to have no visable adams apple, and with lots of makeup a fairly feminine face but wish my hands were not so huge! I have broad shoulders too but can dress to hide them a bit.
As long as Im wishing, its sad that my own hair got so thin so soon,,,, I used to be able to style it different ways,,,,maybe someday they will be able to clone a hair strand and replace it all LOL

Cindy

Barbara_Ann
04-12-2007, 05:41 AM
YES. I wish I were about 3 inches shorter, a whole bunch lighter, and of course more feminine features: face hands, legs, feet, and of course the big 3, Boobs, Butt, and Hips.

Jenna
Jenna,
I just read your post. From your pictures, you are soo cute! I haven't dressed in years; but I'm just starting on HRT. When I begin dressing again, I hope that I can look half as good as you do.
Hugs-
-Barb

sissyslavejamie
04-13-2007, 08:34 PM
i wish i did look more feminine. i think crossdressing, makeup, etc is an attempt to. i love being and feeling more girlie!

sissy slave jamie

Laurie909
06-30-2007, 11:39 PM
see below

Laurie909
06-30-2007, 11:44 PM
With a 5'4 frame and 125 lbs, I really cannot ask for more.
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55802

You're almost as petite as me. I'm 5' 3" and 133 lbs.

Staci
06-30-2007, 11:46 PM
Yes, I think when I am dressed as a woman I would like to look more feminine.

BarbaraTalbot
07-01-2007, 12:23 AM
to avoid feminine gestures, phrasing, and everything I owned in clothing had to be male. I had a favorite members only jacket (HEY!!! this was the eighties at the time!!!!) it was in aqua. I bought it at a discount store. (I had to buy all my own clothes after age 14 because in near tears I refused to even try on a pair of off brand jeans because the button closure looked feminine to me and I KNEW I would be teased if I wore them) it was genuine, and a perfect fit.

I was concerned that the shade was a little fem, and I gladly traded it to my younger blonde sister who coveted it a couple of years later for her knock-off version in dark blue with cheap fabric and a crappy zipper.

Now, I wish I was 4'11" and 72 lbs like I wa entering High school. or even 5'8" and 115 lbs as I was when I first met my GG. I'll settle for 5'8" and 145. I was 168 a month ago I am 155 now and feeling better about my male and female looks. funny how this lens even affects the way I see my maleness.

Chantelle CD
07-01-2007, 02:08 AM

Nope dont wish i looked more femme, passing means nothing to me. Last i looked i was a human being, not a closet :heehee: Home is not a closet eather :p

Jere Oneil
07-01-2007, 06:33 AM
I've always said on this board that I don't really want to appear as a woman, but I do have to confess that if I was several inches shorter, 70 pounds lighter, had hair and more feminine build, I would love to be able to get all dolled up and go shopping or something. As I am now, even with a wig I'd look somewhat like a pregnant grandmother. The one time I did really try to dressup was about 25 years ago. My sister-in-law had a Halloween party and everyone was supposed to swap genders for the party. Since I already had a bit of a gut, my wife decided I should go as a pregnant woman. She found a a maternity dress that fit somewhat in a thrift shop, a brunette wig, and helped me with some makeup. I won first prize as the best dressed guy there.

Wendy me
07-01-2007, 06:45 AM
lol yes i could use some help...........

JoAnnDallas
07-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Lets see

1. I don't have an adam's apple
2. Being part American Indian, I don't have a lot of hair on my legs/chest.
3. Having lost over 30 pounds, I now have hips wider than my waist.

So I guess all of these items are helping me look more fem.

Summer314
07-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Nah!!!! If I had boobs all I would do is play wirth them all day.....hehe.

At 6' 2" its all about standing tall "so to speak". I find if I just walk the walk and tone it down a bit it works out.

All about being me........

Huggs....

SandyR
I'm 6-2 as well, Sandy and agree. If I stand tall. right attiatude I think I'll be ok. (first time coming up in 2 weeks). height often means nice legs and decent hips. With me, it's also a 46" chest. I will tone it down but still nervous. If you can get your size to work for you in public, that is great!! I'll take any tips you have.

Rita B
07-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes because I am so vain:D