PDA

View Full Version : Taking the SO's side

Celeste GG
02-10-2005, 05:52 AM
Dear girls, I luv ewes all!! And want to give you all big hugs. But as Mistress, that just wouldn't be proper!

This is such a great support forum.... There are plenty of girls here to take your side and understand what you are going through.

However I sometimes take on the role of devils advocate, not to upset any one, but to provide some insight to what your GG SO might be going through. Even the guilty GG's need a defence lawyer!

Now I'm very liberal and kinky (but have a quite conservative home life) so if I go hmmmm at some comments, you can times that by 10 for some SO gg's, that are not on this forum.

Pop stars and heads of state surround themselves with suck up "yes" men and groupies. And they soooo need someone to tell them to get a grip on reality. Look what that did to Elvis. Not always good.

So lots of my posts and opinions are to provide balance to a problem. Not ment to be taken personally

Cause you already know that you are going to get lots of "Go for it girl!" comments.

So for home truths, personal opinions on pics and need for opposite opinions send your "dear Abbey/ Celeste" letters here. Other GG's feel free to join in.

Tristen Cox
02-10-2005, 08:22 AM
That's what I've always liked about you Celeste, no b***s***! Just so you know you're appreciated here, by quite a few, me included. If everyone told me I was right all the time how could I know when I was truely wrong? I love what you do here so keep it up ;) *bows to the mistress*

Love ya
Tristen

Vickie-CD
02-10-2005, 08:30 AM
Celeste, constructive criticism is always a good thing. We all learn from different opinions.
Love,
Vickie

Ashleigh
02-10-2005, 08:35 AM
This is how informed decisions are made. If we all agree on something we may have a concensus but not necessarily all of the pertinent information necessary to make a proper decision.

I welcome other points of view. It can bring out things that we never even considered.

paulaN
02-10-2005, 08:59 AM
you can count on me not to get mad,upset or vulger about anything you say, to me or anyone else. just not me, life is to short.

ChristineRenee
02-10-2005, 09:08 AM
You know how I feel from the PM you got back, but for the rest of the forum, I respect people's true honest opinions even if they don't coincide with mine. While I hope I'm spot on most of the time, I'm not the be-all-end-all of knowledge and wisdom. We all can learn something from each other no matter what our ages, backgrounds or life experiences are.

Thanks for being you Celeste....MISTRESS! (I just loooove you norty Aussies too...just ask Steffie!):eek: :D

Love,
Chrissie ("The Eyebrow Queen"!):p

Celeste GG
02-12-2005, 03:24 AM
Thanks for the support... Not that I was going to change any way.

And tristen I think I need to teach you to curtsey (not bow) thogh a slight incline of the head is sometimes quite cute.

Tristen Cox
02-12-2005, 08:05 AM
True :o

*curtsey* to Celeste

;)