PDA

View Full Version : changing dresses

crispy
02-10-2005, 07:24 AM
how many times do you change in a typical femme evening?

sometimes I'm just like this:

racheal
02-10-2005, 07:45 AM
It depends on my mood that night - I can change outfits up to 3 times in one evening - whatever tickles my fancy. :)

Tristen Cox
02-10-2005, 07:45 AM
Funny how much that looks like my mirror a couple years ago when I bought up a whole mess of outfits. Yes I filmed the occasion, and the tapes were quite popular :p

Julie
02-10-2005, 07:47 AM
I was in one of those moods a couple of nights ago.:)

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5306

JJ

June
02-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Crispy I'm just like that ... changing all the time. People have threatened to nail my shoes to the floor so I wouldn't run off & change again !

~~ June the Chameleon

ChristineRenee
02-10-2005, 08:10 AM
Only when I'm tryin' on new outfits Crispy...otherwise it takes me so long to get "glam" that I don't have time to change a lot. Ah...the problems of a "primp queen.":p

Love,
Chrissie:)

Ashleigh
02-10-2005, 08:40 AM
I don't change much. I make a decision, and go for it.

Holly
02-10-2005, 09:32 AM
Don't change a lot unless I'm in one of my "modeling" moods.

Sharon
02-10-2005, 09:58 AM
I normally choose an outfit for the day and stick with it until I change out of it that evening, whereupon I don my nightclothes.
Occasionally, I'll be unhappy with my choice for whatever reason and change clothing, such as switching jeans for a skirt, but not too often.

Tracie Lynn
02-10-2005, 10:08 AM
All depends on the day and what I am doing, if I am spending a whole day en-femen I might change 2 or 3 times unless I am trying on new outfits then its alot more.

Bernadina
02-10-2005, 10:35 AM
I only change a number of times when I'm trying to decide what to wear. Once decided, I stick to it for the evening. After all everthing has been coordinated to go together correctly including nail polish, jewelry, makeup , etc.

Maria2004
02-10-2005, 10:52 AM
I remember "back in the day" I would give my wife grief about packing a weeks worth of clothes for a 2 day trip. She told me "it's a girl thing, I just don't understand", which was true then, but not anymore...nowwwww I understand :cool:

"Yesturdai i cud knot spel gurrl, now i r 1"

Priscilla1018
02-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi Crispy,

I'm one of those....? who makes up my mind....? well maybe a bit of one left,and then sticks by that deccission. Wow those meds get to you sometimes.
Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Sandra H
02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Hi Crispy.

When I dress all day I tend to wear the same outfit throughout the day. In the evening I take off my shoes and put on my slippers unless I am wearing my sharkskin shoes then I have to take them off early afternoon as they start to nip my toes a bit by then!!!http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_5_34.gif

Ashleigh
02-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi Crispy.

In the evening I take off my shoes and put on my slippers unless I am wearing my sharkskin shoes

I think that would be a lttle offensive to Crispy.

Vallari
02-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Sometimes I change like that when I just bought a bunch of items. I'll try different combos, etc, but other than that I just wear one outfit.

Sandra H
02-10-2005, 01:20 PM
I think that would be a lttle offensive to Crispy.

Hi Ashleigh.

I hope Crispy is a good sport. If not do you know anyone who need only left hand shoes? As she my bit off my left leg. :(

Wendy me
02-10-2005, 01:51 PM
that all depends on a play day omg yes we do change quite a bit...............luckey for me only have 4 or 5 play days a week............yes we like it like that ................

crispy
02-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Hi Ashleigh.

I hope Crispy is a good sport. If not do you know anyone who need only left hand shoes? As she my bit off my left leg. :(

I thought it was a fair exchange until I found out it was prosthetic :D :p

Rikki
02-11-2005, 05:47 AM
Most of the time I just pick out one outfit and wear it untill I get ready for bed, then I change to night gown. Though I have been known to change several times during an evening.

Rikki

Sandra H
02-11-2005, 05:59 AM

OK who’s been talking??? How did you know what I do in the evenings??? Who told you I am a prostitute, a girls got to earn a living after all there’s the bills, then new cloths and make-up cost a fortune these days. Anyway, I am only doing it until something better comes along.

Sorry miss read you said prosthetic forget what I just said. I was only joking, me a prostitute, ha ha the thought of it.

I will stop now, what do they say? When you find yourself in an hole, stop digging.

LindaTS
02-11-2005, 10:02 AM
I've never changed like that, even a long time ago. And now when I get dressed for the day I just stay this way, never changing anything.

Ashleigh
02-11-2005, 06:40 PM

Did you chip a tooth?

Jeanette H
02-11-2005, 08:04 PM
When I dress I've usually been thinking about it for most of the day and know what I'm going to wear. In fact sessions where I change from one outfit into another tend to be less than satisfactory, because I'll have tried a look and not been happy with it, or bought something new that doesn't work. (I have flung a dress at the wall before now...)

crispy
02-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Did you chip a tooth?
broke a whole set, but they're constantly regenerating. You know how us sharks are ...........................

I haven't forgiven Sandra yet though, 'cos I was a gummy old shark for 3 days. No I didn't tell y'all at the time 'cos I didn't want anyone to misbehave while my new teeth came in. They're OK now though - look: :D

< :D >

Sweet Susan
02-13-2005, 02:50 AM
Usually not more than twice.

Trinity_cat
02-13-2005, 03:39 AM
I choose what I want to wear and stick with that.

No need to change unless I'm going out (in drab).

Ashleigh
02-15-2005, 03:23 PM
broke a whole set, but they're constantly regenerating. You know how us sharks are ...........................

I haven't forgiven Sandra yet though, 'cos I was a gummy old shark for 3 days. No I didn't tell y'all at the time 'cos I didn't want anyone to misbehave while my new teeth came in. They're OK now though - look: :D

< :D >

LOL!!! I can imagine that three rows of teeth can take some time. I'll bet your dentist loves you.

stevie h
02-15-2005, 03:47 PM
depends on the mood.

sometimes just a pair of jeans and top.

sometimes i just keep changing and changing.

you may have noticed by now i can be quite contrary with my answers.

but that really is how i am across everything.

i seem to reflect within myself nearly the whole range of cd.

i ebb and flow. hope that dosn't sound too naff.

one min ok, the next bloody hell.

at time life is brill, then wham you b.....d.

i've forgotten the original thread.

stevie