PDA

View Full Version : Experiences at the Mall

June
02-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi Everyone:

I thought it might be kinda neat to share some of the "fun times" we've had going out in public.

For example, one of my earliest "mall experiences" was like a scene from a monster movie. I'm finally out in public, walking through the main concourse at a busy mall, when suddenly a little girl darts out from a store. She drops her toy on the floor in front of me, and bends down to pick it up. As she's doing this she looks up at me and becomes transfixed like a deer caught in the headlights. Out of nowhere her mother appears, quickly scoops her up and clucthes her protectively to her breast. The pair look at me, terror stricken, as if they've just seen Godzilla trample through Tokyo ! :eek: It all seems so funny to tell it now, which goes to prove how time heals all wounds ! ;)

~~ June

ChristineRenee
02-10-2005, 08:05 AM
June...musta been the eyebrows babe!:D

Love,
Chrissie:)

June
02-10-2005, 08:06 AM
LOL I think the crooked wig gave it away ! :D

Ashleigh
02-10-2005, 08:41 AM
Could have been the mustache.

Holly
02-10-2005, 09:29 AM
June...musta been the eyebrows babe!:DOMG... lol

Sandra H
02-10-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi June.

It could be that she had a look up your skirt seen something she did not have and thought “will I have one of them when Iam a big girl?” ;)

racheal
02-10-2005, 01:26 PM
Now that's a story June - good tale to tell! Myself, I don't go fully dressed to the mall yest - got to work up to that sometime soon. :) I usually make sure that I am wearing a padded or gel filled bra to make my breasts stick out to case a few 'looks'. My girlfriend really does not like when I do that. :) It's especially interesting when you are in a bra store like LaSenza - they sales people are good, the customers on the other hand, well.... :D

Priscilla1018
02-10-2005, 02:46 PM
What, are we all nuts? :eek:

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Leslie(TV)
02-10-2005, 02:59 PM
You think that's bad?

October, Halloween, 2001

Fort Hood, TX

A GG friend of mine lived on base. Anyone coming off or on was subject to show ID and/or get out of the vehicle. The day I got there, we went to get our nails done at a salon. Going back, got asked to see my ID by a MP. I hand it to him, dressed as a male, but with 2 inch long red nails. Ok.....

Last night there, after a night of 'fun' and totally dressed, again stopped and asked to get out. Our faces smeared with lipstick, my wig off, lines of cars witnessing a tranny getting 'patted down' by an MP. Why is it they just needed to see my GGs base ID other times?

top that!

windycissy
02-10-2005, 03:07 PM
Here's a picture I took of myself in a fitting room about an hour ago. Did not buy the skirt cause it made me look fat:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5dc31b3127cce907dd53343f800000010108IatWLlw0aW

June
02-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Could have been the mustache.

Hey ! I heard that !!

Jenibelle
02-11-2005, 02:15 AM
My first time out in public, about 6 years ago.. Halloween was 3 weeks away, I was in college, and my GF wanted me to dress and pass as a female for holloween whil she dressed as a guy. I had only worn panties and bras under my clothes at that point and I wan't sure about full crossdressing and doing it in public to pass as female? I figured no way.. but I said yes just for halloween anyhow because she was excited to try it.

I got fully dressed a week before halloween as a test. I was nervous as hell! My GF and I stepped out around dusk for a short walk to get used to everyhitng. We made it 20 ft out the front door and we ran into my dorm roommate and a couple friends.. None of them had any idea who I was! my GF introduced me as her friend Jeni from back home and said we were late and had to go. Well I freaked after that, a semi-panic attack, and walked quick straight to my GF's car. She was turned on by what happened. I was standing at the car door and she kissed me and my roommate and friends saw it! He, of course, brought it up the next day but I kept quiet and played dumb. Later of course they found out it was me doing a trial run for halloween but what they didn't know was that I kept CDing in public often after that.

CindyT
02-11-2005, 02:31 AM
I've never had quite the confidence to go IN the mall yet, but I like to walk around a little distance away from the mall. I find that a pair of big round firm bouncy breasts gets most of the attention, then they don't get so much of a chance to study my face....... just an idea....

CindyT

June
02-11-2005, 07:02 AM
Windy : You look terrific ! You certainly don't look fat, That's a very flattering picture :)

Jenibelle: Great story ! Thanks for sharing !

LindaTS
02-11-2005, 08:37 AM
I go out shopping quite a bit and it's usually to a mall. I've been read a couple of times but neither time was a problem. Once was when I was going into the mall and a GG spotted me. She just gave me a big smile so I smiled back. The other time was checking out at a Wal-mart. The cashier was a little rude but other than that nothing happened. I hope I don't ever have anything more serious happen than that.

NoraT
02-12-2005, 01:38 AM
My first time dressed at the mall was a huge thrill. Unfortunately nobody seemed to notice.

In the better stores, like Nordstrom (most CD/TG friendly department store on the planet), they treated me like a princess. Some of the other GG customers gave me looks, but the staff were great.

I think that most of the folks who work at the mall are too busy and too harrassed to pay much attention to anything. Be your most feminine, smile, say thank you, and you will make their day no matter what your DNA.

Gail Evans
02-12-2005, 03:13 AM
I get to go to the mall quite often, and I've found that the more I go there the easier it becomes. People do look at me, but then again I look at the other girls there and get dressing and makeup tips. Remember, being a girl will attract looks - they are looking at a pretty girl.

Gail

June
02-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Another "fun" story from years ago -- I'd spent about three hours getting prepared for the mall. Makeup looked just right, conservative knee-length skirt, matching turtleneck sweater. I felt great and when I got to the mall I pranced around in and out of stores having a great time. Then, like the arrival of the Hindenberg, disaster loomed. A middle aged man and his 8 year old son caught sight of me as I strutted by. Proudly, the father announced to his son "Son, there goes a sex change!" Of course I was totally mortified ! I trotted out of there as fast as my lil' feet could carry me.

I'm later years I always wondered what that father had thought he was teaching his son by saying that. A very strange comment. And in retrospect I've learned not to whisper behind people's backs -- they can hear better than you think !