PDA

View Full Version : How do you stop this Time Machine?

Lovely Rita
03-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Here is what I mean. Whenever I put on makeup and all the other trappings time just rushes by. I know time flies when we are having fun but it just goes too fast.
Ok, it helps that my SO is completely supportive, but time still flies.

It is like when I get into Rita mode I am on a time machine that just catapults me to the future.

I remember when my SO did not know and I had to steal every chance I could.
You know those times. The "I am going shopping," times, where you mischievously answer," ok hon take your time." Wait for the car to pull away and move into action. Fast paced with the mission impossible music playing in your head.

Then the car is back before you even know it.

Do you experience the same time machine? Let me know:thinking:

SherriePall
03-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Rita, yes, it does fly by. That's probably why some of us have to get more time dressing. It sometimes seems like we just get dressed when it's time to return to our male selves.

Maybe Einstein had that relatively theory right.

Marianna Julianna
03-10-2007, 03:32 PM
I know exactly what you mean, I get about 6 hours on a Friday and what with make-up and getting dressed and allowing time for return later it all just flies by, I often wonder if, say I could do it everyday time will still fly by, probably. Even time outside dressing gets like that, to be honest.

Karren H
03-10-2007, 03:49 PM
I always planned mine out so either the car didn't return for a very long time or the car and i weren't in the same place... lol

Sould have bought her a special DeLorian...... Then you could have sent her "Back to the Future" giving you more time!! hehe

Love Karren