PDA

View Full Version : how dose your day go

Missy
03-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Oka days that I crossdress go by with no problems but the day i go to work wearing men under wear and clothing those days seam to be bad stress filled days

is this just in my head or dose this happen to anyone else

missy

Karren H
03-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Nope..... My days are fine no matter which gender I'm pretending to be... must be just you!! hehe

Love Karren

jackie
03-10-2007, 07:45 PM
sound like you need to wear some frilly stuff under your he clothes ,at least then your days will only be half bad !

marie354
03-10-2007, 08:39 PM
If you have had this desire as long as I've had, then there isn't a cure for it.
It will cause some amount of stress when you can't dress as you want.

Do what I used to do before I retired... Wear something under your regular clothes. It wasn't unusal for me to wear a bra & panties to work in the winter, or just panties in the summer. Unless they are looking for panty lines or a bra strap, they'll never notice.

That can be helpful, but it's no cure.

Kelly,R
03-10-2007, 09:41 PM
Karan hutton you are an inspiration to us all,i agree with you.

Suzie S.
03-11-2007, 05:20 AM
Missy, it's not just in your head. Dressing can be a big stress reliever for some of us. If too much time goes by without dressing, it can make you irritable. I don't know what your situation is with dressing, but if you can sort of set up a routine schedule for dressing, you'll have something to look foward to all the time. Underdressing does help also. Possibly a nice pair of panties and hose under your regular clothes will make you feel a bit special.
It happens to me too frequently. I dress almost daily in normal circumstances, at least for a couple hours. Even a few hours each day for me doesn't seem enough at times. I feel quite awkward in male clothes. Then other times, I'll skip a few days, and I still feel fine. I find keeping my mind occupied while I'm not enfemme is key to not dwelling on it. A healthy balance of both modes is crucial to me. My oh my, we are complex creatures, aren't we?? LOL! :hugs:

Colleentg
03-11-2007, 07:07 AM
I threw out all male clothing years ago, so I wouldn't have to wear it. But yes, when I 'had' to wear it, especially underwear, my day just didn't go well. It affected me seriously.
I know some people wonder what would happen if they got caught in something fem, especially in a medical situation. Well, I just got out of the hospital for kidney stones and the attending nurses and other scrubs who attended to me saw my cute panties, but that was not the issue at hand. It was a medical emergency and they took care of me as best they would anyone.