PDA

View Full Version : Am I Heading for Trouble ?

Alpaula
03-10-2007, 07:56 PM
My wife knows I crossdress but was ok with it as long as I didnt do it while she was in the house,which was not a problem. She was in one of my cupboards the other day and found a photo of me "en femme", since then when we are making love she starts off ok but then goes cold because she says she keeps getting flashbacks of the photo which turns her off. It could be due to the fact I had borrowed my 18yr olds school blazer(bad idea). She says she loves me and it will get sorted out,but I have my doubts.Anyone got any advice?.

"Mary"
03-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Owww. That'a a tough one. Got a better picture that wouldn't sting so much?

Diana

Karren H
03-10-2007, 08:05 PM
If she loves you then it will pass if you let it..... Takes time..

Love Karren

Jill
03-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I have a suggestion and with all due respect. Don't wear your daughters clothes!! As a CD I make rules for myself and they are specific and serve good purposes, I think that should be one of yours.

marie354
03-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Be patient. It's the "shock factor" effect. I'm think that she still loves you, but since that is, I guess from the way you put it, the first time she has seen you "dressed". It will be tough for her.
Some women, and most men, think of what we do as a threat to their feminity/masculinity.

Picture this... She comes home and "catches" you dressed with makeup and everything, and you really look pretty good. Her first thought will be... Who is that? Then it will dawn on her, almost immediately... Oh my God! That's my husband! Hence the term "shock factor".

Even though it was just a picture, it will take some time before she can handle it. She might never be able to handle it. Face the facts. There are very few women that can.

I thank my lucky stars every day that my SO lets me dress whenever I want. But not all of us can or even want to.

Communication is key. And patience. It took my SO 5 years to allow me to dress in front of her.

Rachel Morley
03-10-2007, 08:37 PM
Getting caught wearing your wife's clothes - you could maybe say it was because you wanted to feel closer to her and you wanted to feel feminine, but getting caught in your daughter's school blazer is basically suggesting that it's ....well ..... I'll let you decide what it's suggesting, but it doesn't look good - especially if your wife's not (particularly) accepting. :sad:

I think you need to talk to her. Don't let her put 2+2 together and get 5 (if you know what I mean). Good luck.

SandyR
03-11-2007, 12:46 AM
I agree, buy our own stuff, and be patient, it all works out in time.

Kisses....

SandyR

amanda barber
03-11-2007, 02:01 AM
My wife knows I crossdress but was ok with it as long as I didnt do it while she was in the house,which was not a problem. She was in one of my cupboards the other day and found a photo of me "en femme", since then when we are making love she starts off ok but then goes cold because she says she keeps getting flashbacks of the photo which turns her off. It could be due to the fact I had borrowed my 18yr olds school blazer(bad idea). She says she loves me and it will get sorted out,but I have my doubts.Anyone got any advice?.

Your heading for trouble. If she were accepting and didn't like you wearing the blazer it would be one thing, but she isn't accepting. she won't let you dress when she's in the house and now she's using that pic as a lever.

Your in trouble.

CDTiffany
03-11-2007, 02:08 AM
NOT GOOD!!!!!! I think you need to go in male mode for awile!!! It tough, But you have a family, Gotta do what you gotta do!!!!
Tiffany

Shelly R
03-11-2007, 02:21 AM
Your wife seems to be ok with your CDing, after a fashion. As long as it is not blatent or evident. The picture just gave what you do, life and a reality to her and really brought the issue home rather abruptly. :eek: That could be rather a shock to her system. It sounds like you have been married for a long time, and that your wife has been comfortable with your masculinity, and now she has to think about your wearing dresses, which for some GG's is a taboo subject, kind of like intruding on a "female only" right. You have now opened up the issue of your sexuality to her, and she might have her silent doubts. Only she can answer that question.
I do agree that you should get your own things, many women get offended when they have found out that you have been going through their things without permission. I know I do when my "S.O." borrows my stuff without asking.
You do have something to smile about,:happy: that she did say that this would all get sorted out, believe me it will, it just all may take some time.

Colleentg
03-11-2007, 05:47 AM
Like someone else said, if she loves you, it will pass. Just hope she doesn't hold onto the past and move on with you.
My ex caught me with several things of hers (I wasn't wearing them, just had them) and it caused a lot of friction. It took time, she got over it. But she strongly insisted I buy my own if I like it so much.

Hope some of our advice will help you. Best regards.:happy:

Sandra
03-11-2007, 07:00 AM
Wearing your kids clothes is a definate nono, I am sorry but you should have had more sense. I'm not surpirsed your wife goes cold, you are lucky she didn't blow her top.

RachelDenise
03-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Give your wife points for trying to be intimate. Time is your best ally along with communication. You need to talk about this and set some firm boundaries. You need to really think about what all this means to you, the CDing and your family. Be honest with yourself and your wife!