PDA

View Full Version : A walk in the woods

Laura Jane
02-10-2005, 03:22 PM
I had taken a bit of break from cross dressing over the last month or so, House Guests over Christmas meant hiding everything away and then through January I had been very busy and had little free time. Of course I couldn't do without my fix of femmine underwear, but dressing up was out.

So when I got my gear out for the first time in six weeks I was gonna spend all day dressed up. The suprise was that I had lost a bit of weight and now could wear some of my purchases for the first time.

Of course, it helped I had been active on ebay again and some purchases were turning up.

I went to town with the exfoliant and had a real close shave as well.

With a body shaper on underneath, breast forms, make up, lipstick, nail polish and a wig, the reflection in the mirror was vast improvement.

I had the fuller wardrobe now, from shoes and boots, hoisery, knickers, bras, bodies, suspenders, skirts, blouses, jackets, cardigans coats and even a handbag! No hats yet or rings or and real jewellery.

Well it was now or never for going outside in daylight dressed. I wasn't gonna go far, just a walk out back in the local park woods. The good thing was to get there meant I didn't have to cross any roads, the entrance was up a dirts path from the back of the estate. Certainly, I was not going anywhere that there would be lots of people.

Just as I was getting up the nerve, the door bell went. It was only lunchtime, so it wasn't gonna be anyone I knew. Through the spyhole I saw it was a Delivery man. Its a real hassle to go and collect from the depot or arrange another delivery day, so with a deep breath it was a to be a test. My building hall is quite dark anyway so the harsh glear of daylight would not be on me. Without the lights on in my flat at with curtains drawn in the lounge cutting the daylight out through the glass door, it was pretty dark.

My heart was racing and throat dry, making the odds on a convincing voice long, but I wasn't planning a conversation!

I opened the door and the the delivery man without even really looking up from his clipboard said Parcel for Ms Davies (all my stuff comes addressed to my female personae) and handed it to me and said sign here, holding his clipboard and pen out to me and for the first time paying any attention to me.

I was dressed in 'office attire' a black tight blouse, knee length skirt, black tights and black sensible shoes. I had to turn around to put the parcel on the hall table, then complete a 360 turn to face him to sign,

I was expecting a funny look or laugh or some question, but nothing. I said 'Sure' in my best female imitation voice, took the pen and clipboard, signed and printed my names and said thank you, while handing them back.

Looking up I caught his eyes looking down at my legs, and then roaming back up. I didn't see any disapproval in his eyes, but could tell he wasn't sure, but wasn't revolted either, which to me was an encouraging sign. The half expected question never came.

He took back the pen and off he went. Encouraged by a close encounter of the delivery kind, I put on my coat and picked up my hand bag and headed out. If I could get away from the entrance to my flats and down the path I could relax a bit.

My walk had been coming along, the shoes I had on, only had a small heels of block kind, which made it much easier, but I had to trade a little bit of ladylike movement for speed. Once around the corner and up the steps I was out of sight of all windows and could relax, only worrying about dog walkers.

Not many people walk the woods around here in February, so I really wasn't expecting any encounters, especially once off the main path. It was lovely just feeling a breeze blowing up my skirt and on my stocking clad legs. After half an hour of strolling, I sat down on an old tree stump for a rest and build up the nerve to head home. I did see another walker out there, but some way off on a different track and through trees. I'm certain she saw me as well, but paid me no attention.

When I was quite sure no one was around, I did a Linda Carter 'Wonderwoman' type spin!

I wasn't that far from the exit so set off and had a closer encounter with another walker, who walked past the track I heading down the hill on and gave me only a momentary look.

I got back into my building with no further encounters and in my front door. I had been out in daylight and the world hadn't stopped, stared and pointed. Much better to have spent 40 minutes outdoors dressed up in daylight than my previous five minute midnight strolls.

Just before Christmas I had seen a TV out and about christmas shopping. 'She' was very convincing but one or two signs gave her away, at least to the trained eye. I followed her from a distance just to admire her nerve and composure. She was around 6 foot tall which brought a lot of attention and she was wearing a skirt and boots I would kill for. I thought I would never be that brave. I have now taken a small step down that road.

Priscilla1018
02-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Congratulations Laura,

What a big step. I'ts quite a ways off for me to get up the courage.BRAVO

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Sandra H
02-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Hi Laura.

Well done, I know that feeling when you take your very first real outside walk and in the daytime you must have had a great time. Knowing that others look at you and just take it for granted that you are just another woman out for a walk is such a thrill.

My best and worst experience of that was last year when I was walking around my town centre window shopping and I had to pass two police offices, one male and one female both just walked past me without a second glance.

I have looked at your photos on Yahoo and I now understand why the delivery man was looking at your legs. ;)

Laura Jane
02-10-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi Laura.

I have looked at your photos on Yahoo and I now understand why the delivery man was looking at your legs. ;)

Thank you, I'm afraid the old saying, 'Nice legs, shame about the boat race' applies!

Tracie Lynn
02-10-2005, 06:25 PM
Good going Laura, I have not been quite that brave yet but I am planning og going out in public after my make over next month I am so excited but scared at the same time, although I dress daily out oi public is a major step. oh BTW your pics. on Yahoo are great, sure wished I lived in the woods by your house lol lol

Sandra H
02-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Thank you, I'm afraid the old saying, 'Nice legs, shame about the boat race' applies!

I never got as far as your boat race, not with legs like yours LOL. But If my boat race was as nice as yours I too would show it in my avatar. :(

By the way, if now the spring is just around the corner, if you are in the woods again and you see sun reflecting off a pair of binoculars come over and say Hi, because it will be me. :D

Holly
02-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi Laura Jane,

What a great account... encounter with a deliveryman AND out under the sun all in just a manner of minutes. Have fun, girlfriend.

LindaTS
02-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Hi Laura,
That is a very nice story and a lot of girls should listen to your experience. Once you get past that first hurdle it gets easier and easier. Now that you know you can pass you can start enjoying life to the fullest.

Jennifer_G
02-11-2005, 09:59 AM
Laura

Fantastic ! Well done.

I really enjoyed reading your account as I do reading all of the experiences the girls have on this forum.

I really like to hear about ventures into the real world.

Hope you have more wonderful trips out you can share with us :)

Vickie-CD
02-11-2005, 12:23 PM
Now that's really a "feel good" post. Good for you, I know that must be a day you will remember for eternity.
Love,
Vickie

Laura Jane
02-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments.

The only downer of the whole trip was the few photos I took didn't come out to good! Heads cuts off or scowls on my face.

These are the only two half decent ones!

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/418eca23ze2095714/d1fb/__sr_/9c74.jpg?phJLPDCBluPcMM02

The next dry sunny day, I'm off out with again!

Lauren Richards
02-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Laura Jane,
Well, maybe heels aren't the best thing to wear in the park, but your day sure was exciting. And don't forget that those five minute walks at midnight helped you develop the confidence to go out in the daylight. And the encounter with the delivery? Wow! Something I suspect you wouldn't have planned, but how nice to be able to just go with the moment. Every step has a place in leading to the next. I can imagine how wonderful it must have been to be out in the daylight for the first time. Hoping your next time will be just as wonderful!

Lauren

Ava Mouse
02-12-2005, 03:34 AM
Laura,

Thanks for sharing! Your descriptions were great! i could imagine each event as it happened! What courage and fun! I'll be you looked awesome!