PDA

View Full Version : For those of you with SOs...

Kali
03-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Do you feel uncomfortable dressing or undressing femme in front of them?

I don't know why I do, my SO is very supportive of my crossdressing, but if I'm getting undressed to go to bed and taking off my forms I feel very self-conscious if she's in the room. It doesn't bother me to throw a nightgown on in front of her, but putting on or taking off the forms just doesn't feel right.

marie354
03-12-2007, 08:08 PM
When my SO first allowed me to dress freely, I was a bit shy about her seeing me in my undies. When I changed for bed at night, I would look to be sure she wasn't looking and then quickly pull of my top and on with the nightie and then remove my skirt & hose. I wear a bra 24/7 and only change it in the mornings when I clean up & have my bath.
Now being that I dress almost all of the time, I walk back to the bedroom in my undies to apply lotion before getting dressed without giving it a second thought. She has never had a problem changing in front of me, and now I don't either.
Oh. Oh... Is this starting to feel like a normal every day thing? Yup!

Lori SC
03-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Yes.... But I am more concerned about how it makes HER feel. She's known about 2 years, and is very supportive, but still she has doubts and concerns. So I am uncomfortable if she sees all the padding, undergarments etc. I worry this will amplify her concerns, not disfuse them. I try to be discreet when disrobing or dressing, but don't go too far out of the way to hide.

And yes, I guess I am a bit embarresed too.:blushing:

Hugs Lori

kimmigir1
03-12-2007, 08:26 PM
im uneasy about dressing in front of my gf, she knows and is also very supportive, but its a matter of she stares and that makes me really uneasy i dont know why she stares she ... jsut does, kinds creeps me out to be honest

DAVIDA
03-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Not a problem for me. Jean has seen it all!
love, DAVIDA

Kelsy
03-12-2007, 08:49 PM
My Lady has encouraged me from the beginning. We have shopped for wigs, makeup, and clothes together. She has alway participated and we have had alot of fun together. Very special!!!:D

Jennifer:happy:

Kathleen Ann Trees
03-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Dressing with my wife is uncharted waters. Occasionall she will give me some personal time, but it is always when she's out of the house. She's not seen any pictures either (that I know of).

Generally, I'm very unconcerned about being naked in front of her. She's definitely more self conscious.

I think I would be a little nervous initially, but much of that would be out of concern for her. If she was okay, I know I would be.

Kathleen.

SandyR
03-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Yes! She is very supportive, but not quite ready to dress in-front of her, but we are talking about it and I am sure the day will come....

SandyR

suchacutie
03-12-2007, 10:44 PM
We are still working through the issue of who is "he" and who is "she (tina)". That said, the issue of seeing tina before she has made the transition from drab to drag gives confusing signals for both of us. I'm sure we'll get over it but until then our paths don't cross when tina is emerging, unless she needs some help with something :)...

tina

Joy Carter
03-13-2007, 02:03 AM
Hey, a gurl has her modesty even if it's with a spouse.:heehee:

BTW, you gurls with accepting spouses are soooooo lucky.:Angry3:

Suzie S.
03-13-2007, 04:59 AM
Hi Kali! I am dressed in front of my wife frequently. She has always known about Suzie. I am still a bit awkward and self-concious dressed around her, but it is becoming easier. It's just something I have to work through if I want to dress. She is used to seeing me as a woman, but I still feel a bit strange.

Karren H
03-13-2007, 06:20 AM
I don't dress in front of her and I wouldn't ....

Karren

soccervixen
03-13-2007, 07:21 AM
my wife will often check to see what panties I am wearing before I head out in the morning, but I don't ever dress in front of her.

Alyshia121
03-13-2007, 07:49 AM
I used to. She always makes fun of me because I'm such a priss, but now I really don't care.

Amy Hepker
03-13-2007, 07:51 AM
Well, I guess I know what you mean, about taking out your forms in front of your SO. There is just something that does not feel right about it.

Vicky_Scot
03-13-2007, 08:54 AM
Do I feel uncomfortable dressing or undressing femme in front of them?

Not at all, in fact I always ask my darling wife for her opinion about what i am wearing.

But we are all different.

kaitlin
03-13-2007, 09:18 AM
Hi Kali, My GF has known from our first date. Now not only is she cool with me dressing, she will stand and talk while I put on my makeup, often offers to help. She is always doing my toes, helps me pick out what outfit I'm wearing, etc. She is the BEST from A to Z !!! I am truly blessed! Kaitlin

Kali
03-13-2007, 10:07 AM
I guess I could have phrased my question better. I'm asking those of you who have accepting SO's. I know my SO is OK with me dressing; she's supportive, and even buys me clothes or suggests we go shop together when there is a good sale someplace.

But for some reason, taking off or putting on my bra and forms in front of her just makes me feel uncomfortable. Naked isn't an issue, dressed en feme in lingiere isn't a problem; just taking a bra on and off, especially if I'm wearing forms.

Don't know why I feel this way and not sure if it will ever change.

Tina B.
03-13-2007, 12:17 PM
I spend a lot of time with my wife while I am dressed, but I never dress in front of her, just doesn't feel right.
I do like coming out of the Bathroom/bedroom, and have her tell me how good I look. but I don't need to hear how my dressing is going!
tina B.

Rebecca_Annette
03-13-2007, 12:28 PM
My partner is sometimes supportive, often not. But I know I could not dress, or undress, in front of her. It is always done alone, and she is presented with the finished article.

I'm not sure I could do it even if she were 100% + supportive.

Peace

PaulaJeanette
03-13-2007, 01:07 PM
Kali,

This is a good question. I confessed to my wife I was a crossdresser several years ago when she found my waist nipper and confronted me. Since then, she has seen me on occasion in panties only and just once for a few seconds when she caught me dressed in lingerie, pantyhose, and heels.

So although she knows, I have been unable to dress in front of and/or for her because I feel so embarrassed. Yes, embarrassed! I can't explain it.

Hugs,

PaulaJeanette

az_azeel
03-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Good Question
But for me my s/o is so supportive she will pick the clothes out that I have to wear

Raychel
03-13-2007, 06:59 PM
My wife is totally supportive of my underwear. But I still feel uncomfortable undressing wit her in the room. I will wait for her to leave the room, then quickly change. She has said in teh past that I didn't need to do that. Meaning change for her. But I still do, for some stupid reason. I guess she is more accepting than I am.

Phoebe Reece
03-13-2007, 07:38 PM
Yesterday I was part of a group giving a presentation about crossdressing to a college sociology class. One of the students asked about what we do for breasts. So, I reached inside my top and pulled one of my silicone forms out of my bra and showed it to the class (to everyone's great amusement). So, considering that I do that sort of thing, dressing and undressing in front of my wife is no big deal at all.

Lori SC
03-13-2007, 08:45 PM
I guess I could have phrased my question better. I'm asking those of you who have accepting SO's. I know my SO is OK with me dressing; she's supportive, and even buys me clothes or suggests we go shop together when there is a good sale someplace.

But for some reason, taking off or putting on my bra and forms in front of her just makes me feel uncomfortable. Naked isn't an issue, dressed en feme in lingiere isn't a problem; just taking a bra on and off, especially if I'm wearing forms.

Yes, Kali, I feel exactly like that, and my wife is supportive, we shop together enfemme and en homme, etc..

Once the forms and undergarments are covered with dress, skirt or whatever, I have no problems adding makeup, doing nails, etc. etc. in her presence. BTW, she has seen me dressed for about 2 years now. Maybe it goes away in time.

But this isn't really a concern to me. Is it bothering you?

Hugs, Lori

VickieBonne
03-13-2007, 09:06 PM
I dress and undress in front of my wife. She helps with all aspects (sometimes more than others). She has seen it all and accepts me completely.

debbiejoanne
03-13-2007, 09:11 PM

This I understand, she knows I wear bras but taking one off if front of her is "difficult" but it is getting better. Time is on our side. GL

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 12:31 PM
It gets better. I used to feel the same but now I enjoy it and I know she does.