PDA

View Full Version : A Little Humor

Brianna Lovely
03-13-2007, 07:52 AM
Ok girls, after reading many threads, I've noticed a pattern.

There seems to be two major concerns, that are often voiced, on this forum.

They are:
A: Who wears the pants in the family, her or him?
B: What type of identifying symbol should be worn so CDers can recognize each other?

PROBLEM
1: How to ease the unspoken fears of your SO.
2: How to stop the confusion when clothes shopping.
3: How to recognize a fellow sister, when in a public setting.

SOLUTION
Since most of the female population is smart and has chosen to wear clothing, that is "practical", the solution is quite obvious.

From now on, only MTF, TG and TS people will be allowed to wear dresses or skirts, in public. This will end all the confusion. If they're wearing a dress or skirt, they're a guy, everyone else is a girl.

I love simple solutions. Giggle.

Karren H
03-13-2007, 08:10 AM
Ohhh if it were only that simple...... And I'd vote for your solution in a heartbeat but in a decade or two, when all of a sudden the crossdressers realize that since girls no longer wear dresses and skirt anymore, that they really aren't crossdressing... They have been wearing cloths that other guys wear... So there will be a rift in the space time continium and all the crossdressers will cast off their skirts and dresses and start wearing ......... GULP......... Slacks and jeans.........

Ohhhh Noooooooooooooooooooo....

:tongueout

Love Karren

Gina_darling
03-13-2007, 08:18 AM
If it was the clothes then super, great solution! If it's the mindset, then it would not work! :doh: I really like the clothes, so, if only our kind of girl wore them then I still would. I also like the mindset and the idea of being incognito among the real girls :heehee:

Perhaps it's not so simple after all ;)

Priscilla Ann
03-13-2007, 08:25 AM
I think it is an old joke I read on here one time...How can you recognize a crossdresser at the mall?......She will be the one in the skirt.

Casey Morgan
03-13-2007, 08:33 AM
I'm not a guy or a girl. Can I wear skorts instead? :D

marie354
03-13-2007, 08:47 AM
I think that I'm learning that after reading so many threads & posts here that the clothing really doesn't make a woman a woman. It's all in the mind of the beholder.

If you see me walking down the street in a dress with my SO and say. Look at those two girls over there... You have perceived me to be a woman... In your mind I am.

I've been mulling this around in my head for some time and starting to realize that it really doesn't matter how I dress... I'm still the same person inside.

So, yes I believe that it's a mindset more & more anymore... But the fun clothes are sooo nice too. And I'm learning that I can look just as good in a pair of jeans & a top as I do in a dress... Maybe better at times.

Brianna Lovely
03-13-2007, 11:40 AM
I'm not a guy or a girl. Can I wear skorts instead? :D

Only if you cut out the short part and wear it as a skirt!

So there will be a rift in the space time continium and all the crossdressers will cast off their skirts and dresses and start wearing ......... GULP......... Slacks and jeans.........

Ohhhh Noooooooooooooooooooo....

:tongueout

Love Karren

Umm, Karren, honey, did you OD on the coffee this morning? giggle

I've been mulling this around in my head for some time and starting to realize that it really doesn't matter how I dress... I'm still the same person inside.

All joking aside, that's how I feel too.

I may not know how a woman feels, but I know my feelings are more than the average man.

There's much more to me than what's between my legs.

It's what's in my heart and Spirit that really counts.

Sharon
03-13-2007, 11:42 AM
I think it is an old joke I read on here one time...How can you recognize a crossdresser at the mall?......She will be the one in the skirt.

And with a camera! Don't forget the camera.:p

Tina B.
03-13-2007, 12:11 PM
And with a camera! Don't forget the camera.:p

Skirt and and a camera! that would be karen!!!!
tina B.

az_azeel
03-13-2007, 05:29 PM
Like the solution.... will have a look next time Im out shoping lol

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Here Here!!! I concur