PDA

View Full Version : What will researchers find out next ?

Sam-antha
03-13-2007, 09:56 AM
It seems that we need a team of Uni scientists to tell us what it is that defines an attractive woman moving...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6444851.stm

Just a little more practice girls... but first I must stop that hirplin from that cycle ride in the lounge.

Karren H
03-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Wonder how much of our tax dollars were used to fund that study!! Kind of concludes the bloddy obvious doesn't it!! Lol. And it also sounds like guys with beer guts are atractive?? Aka larger waist hip ratios... Ewwwwwwww

Soooo

I need to go walk to the mall at noon.... Work on the W-H ratio and get in some hip movement practice!!!

But then again I'd be more attractive to males?? And that's not for me sooo maybe I'll go have a few beers instead!!! Hehe

:tongueout

Love Karren

sterling12
03-13-2007, 11:43 AM
So The Trick is to be "shapely" and to swing your butt around.....duuuuh! I really think most women and ALL guys know this already. A short skirt and big breasts probably would be a plus also, think I shall apply for a grant to go look at women, and see if my theory is correct.

Also notice the 70% ratio of waist to hips. I did a little quick math and guess what? That's the same 36-24-36 idealized measurements that have been around at least as long as Miss America Pageants!

Back to The Drawing Board guys. Next time do some really important research like: "The incidence of wolf whistles, when a woman wears 4 inch pumps." I'm sure no one could imagine how research like that might come out.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Brianna Lovely
03-13-2007, 12:36 PM
I need to go walk to the mall at noon.... Work on the W-H ratio and get in some hip movement practice!!!

But then again I'd be more attractive to males?? And that's not for me sooo maybe I'll go have a few beers instead!!! Hehe

Now Karren, if you sashey your butt through the center of the mall, you can lead your male followers, into the local Pub and have them buy you a lager!

Shelly R
03-13-2007, 02:21 PM
Can I have them fund a boob job and all the plastic surgery I need to see for myself if they are right?:heehee:

Nicole
03-13-2007, 02:40 PM
"It would be interesting to see what the ideal combination of measurements and wiggle is."

I'm using this to help me with the *wiggle* part (squee): http://www.biomotionlab.ca/Demos/BMLwalker.html

Happy and relaxed equals wiggle to the max! :thumbsup:

DawnL
03-13-2007, 02:42 PM
Brianna, is that experience talking? lol

Sierra Evon
03-13-2007, 02:45 PM
its all a crock , tax dollar hard at work , just leave it to those government scientists alright !!!!!!!!! ya sure whatever , :thumbsup:

Angela E.
03-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Thanks Karen,that was fun and really is the way we should all be moving if we want to pass.-Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 11:47 AM
If you want my two cents.

smaller steps girls, smaller steps. My SO told me that women take shorter strides.