PDA

View Full Version : Traveling by Train EnFem

Barbara Joanne74
03-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Do any of you girls travel by train enfem? I have often wondered if the security is a bit more relaxed making it easier or not? I would love to catch the train here in Portland and travel up to Seattle for a day of shopping as Barbara. Yes I know I shouldn't worry, but I also dont want to get in trouble and have the railroad police treating me like the airport cops.

Barbara

suzy
03-13-2007, 12:04 PM
I have only traveled by train once, but I can say the rules then were very relaxed...not at all akin to the airlines industry.........however.....that was pre-9-11 so I can't say.....sorry!:(

Billijo49504
03-13-2007, 03:31 PM
I have a simple solution. Carry a "TRAIN CASE." :tongueout Get on the train en drab, if there isn't a problem, change over. Or go to the shopping area and find a family restroom to change in, go shopping and take the train home. With your drab clothes in the case. Just remember to have fun.....BJ

suchacutie
03-13-2007, 05:07 PM
Often tickets are issues with a name and require a signature. This would require at least one time where you would have to explain who you are if your ticket is named.

tina

Phoebe Reece
03-13-2007, 07:52 PM
I have often travelled on Atlanta's rapid rail system (MARTA) while dressed (most recently yesterday). There are usually MARTA police in the stations and platforms. There was actually a bomb scare going on in the main station downtown when I and two other CD's were there. None of the police even looked twice at us. I've never had any problems travelling by train around Atlanta.

trannie T
03-13-2007, 09:42 PM
I envy you, I took that trip years ago, you should have no problems.

Mitzi
03-13-2007, 10:08 PM
I've taken the local rapid transit train (BART) from Oakland to San Francisco two or three times en femme. There's no ticket taking hassles, but the trips were kinda stressful for me. I was really paranoid about people reading me, and pretty much stuck until we reached the next station. As it turned out, on one ride a teenage boy kept staring at me, but otherwise the trips were totally uneventful. Once a lady sat down next to me and promptly dozed off.

So, as others have said, there's little to worry about unless you're like me and fret over getting read. You can't just jump off if you start getting uncomfortable.

Mitzi

Amy Hepker
03-13-2007, 10:39 PM
I wish I could go out anywhere enfemme, besides the Tri-Ess meetings.

Eileen
03-14-2007, 12:57 AM
Go to DMV and get a non drivers license photo ID with your female picture and your male info and signature. You will look like your picture and all of your info is correct. Now that I have no more male clothes I have to travel enfem!

Eileen

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 12:29 PM
sounds like a great thing to do. Don't have a clue as to the pitfalls.