PDA

View Full Version : Our Flag

michelleupnorth
03-13-2007, 12:13 PM
It seems that just about every group out there has a flag. I was just wondering what kind of a flag could crossdressers have? I can't be too bold because lots of us are still in the closet. Maybe a closet door with a little crack opened and a woman and a man peeking out?

Brianna Lovely
03-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Hmm, pink and blue stripes, with an empty hanger in the middle? giggle

Casey Morgan
03-13-2007, 01:49 PM
Would you believe lavender and aqua?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgendered

Now, this is for the entire Transgender community. Are you looking for one for just crossdressers?

Sierra Evon
03-13-2007, 02:04 PM
pink & white , something simple !!!!!! HHHHmmm got me thinking now !!!! :thumbsup: great Idea !!!!!!!!!

Shelly R
03-13-2007, 02:15 PM

Now, this is for the entire Transgender community. Are you looking for one for just crossdressers?

Yes Wikipedia does have examples of Trasnsgender signs and emblems which are in use. These flags also include people that present both ways for whatever reasons, why could this not include CD's that are not transgendered as well. For the ones that are out this is not an issue, for the others I don't think most CD's want that kind of attention.:2c:

Karren H
03-13-2007, 02:34 PM
Well if you look at a majority of the posts on this forum it plain to see what the flag should be:

A pair of pink panties!!!!!!

:tongueout

With www.crossdressers.com embroidered on the fanny!!!

Let's run them up the flag pole and see who salutes!! Hehehe

Karren

DawnL
03-13-2007, 02:46 PM
Karen,
Once we get this flag thing settled I think you should run for president. I just love your posts.

Kate Simmons
03-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Flag? Sorry, I'm in the Captain's crew and we already have one--a Pirate flag. We did try to start our own crew--the Pinky Pirates--but that didn't seem to sail for long. We had a flag and everything (a pink one). Okay, then , a flag. How about a mascot? Also, Karren, looks like you are going to be drafted yet for a leadership position. I'll need to see your acceptance speech first on the state of the En Femme community.:p

michelleupnorth
03-13-2007, 03:06 PM

I had no idea that I had a flag, I saved it to my background and as soon as I find a real one I'll be flying it over my house. I consider myself transgendered so my question has been addressed.

So now we need a flag for our crossdressing friends. Any more ideas?

Karren H
03-13-2007, 05:22 PM
Flag? Karren, looks like you are going to be drafted yet for a leadership position. I'll need to see your acceptance speech first on the state of the En Femme community.:p

Guess I better start working on my Platform .......... Shoes!!

:D

Karren

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 12:34 PM
How about Opera hose on a pole flying high.