PDA

View Full Version : A Lovely Evening Out

Holly
03-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Over the weekend I received an email from EricaCD saying that she had a last minute trip to LA and that an appointment she thought she was going to have to keep on Monday night had canceled and did my wife and I want to have dinner with her Monday evening? Well, duh! HT and I got home from work Monday afternoon. We got cleaned up and I got dressed. I have to thank my lovely (and extremal talented wife) for helping with my makeup. We met Erica i Irvine, California and followed her over to a nice Italian restaurant just off MacArthur Boulevard called Z Mario's. The staff there could not have been nicer or friendlier. We had a lovely meal (my wife and I had Lasagna (very tasty) and Erica had the Salmon Al Pesto (it looked good as well). We shared some wine and had just a lovely visit. Erica was wearing a cream colored knit top and a brown skirt, my wife had on a pair of slacks and a dressy top, and I wore a green corduroy skirt with a matching jacket and brown blouse (it was my wife's blouse... she let me borrow it :D ). Of course, being the blond that I am, I forgot the camera, but I've attached a picture that was taken after we got home. I'm already looking forward to our next visit when she is back out in California in May.

Brianna Lovely
03-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Like your outfit.

Glad to hear that you all had a nice time. I do wish more gurls would go out together.

Holly
03-13-2007, 09:06 PM
...I do wish more gurls would go out together.So do I Brianna! It is SO MUCH FUN! The restaurant was in Hotel Row in Irvine right across from John Wayne Airport. Orange County, California is known to be quite the conservative place. We behaved like ladies and were, in turn, treated as ladies. It is a great way to introduce the general public to our community in a positive way. And it's so much fun being with other T-girls in a social setting. (Plus it helps us to develop our femme social skills)!

TxKimberly
03-13-2007, 09:16 PM
Way to go Holly!

You look wonderful and I know how much fun you must have had - we can see it in your smile!
Sure wish you and I could have met when I was there recently, you seem like such a nice person. :-)
Kim

DawnL
03-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Holly,
Looking great and sounds like a good time was had by all

Brianna Lovely
03-13-2007, 09:32 PM
So do I Brianna! It is SO MUCH FUN!

We behaved like ladies and were, in turn, treated as ladies.

I'm trying to meet with a local gurl for a social outing, myself.

Heck, if I can go into a red-neck diner, by myself, I sure as well can go into a resturant with another gurl.

marie354
03-13-2007, 11:08 PM
Holly! That's fantastic... I'm sooo glad that you enjoyed yourself.

Kelsy
03-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Hi Holly
Look at that smile! Nice to hear of your lovely evening. How is Erica? Isn't it nice when the gurls from this forum can get together! Sounds like the three of you had a fun time.:happy:

Jennifer:happy:

Angie G
03-14-2007, 12:35 AM
Thats great Holly glad you had fun :hugs:
Angie

Suzie S.
03-14-2007, 04:08 AM
Gee Holly, you look amazing! Sounds like you folks had a blast! :D

Country girl
03-19-2007, 06:53 AM
Hi Holly, Things have been hectic here as usual so didn't post till now. You look wonderful in your outfit and by looking at that beaming smile on your face I just know you had a great time. Can't wait till DLV. We are going to have a blast! :love: Ya, CG gg

susie evans
03-19-2007, 12:54 PM
holly glad you had a great time good food and company :hugs:

susie

MJ
03-19-2007, 01:01 PM
looking good there holly. i am glad you all had a good time

Sallee
04-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Holly
Sounds like you had a great time in a lovely place. It great when you can get out with other T girls. What makes you think the folks in the restaurant thought you were anything else but 3 ladys going out to dinner. I doubt I would have even noticed and I notice if even begin to think some one might be one of us. You may have received a wink from me if I could have caught your eye and I notice a tell tale sign that only another CD would notice. But I doubt I would notice. You look great..Sallee

GypsyKaren
04-05-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm glad you had such a good time, it's pretty cool meeting up with other members, isn't it? BTW, you have such a happy smile...

Karen

Dixie
04-05-2007, 09:23 PM
WOO HOO I'm glad you had fun, I hope to do so on the 14th, we are attending a drag show and I am defiantly going to be dressed.

paulaN
04-06-2007, 12:39 PM
Looking real good. I am glad everyone had a good time. Fun isn't it? hee hee.

Felix
04-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Hey Holly you look fantastic Hun! Glad ya had a great time. I'd love to meet up with some FtMs it would be great! xx Felix :hugs: