PDA

View Full Version : I'm definitely.... (going in dressing cycles)

Rachaelb64
03-13-2007, 08:47 PM
..... going in cycles!

I've stop dressing again!

Again! I hear you cry!

Its been a week now, that I haven't indulged. So I'm sitting here thinking why? I live alone I can dress when I want, I live on the 10th floor so no-one can see me. I think the difference now is I don't purge, so my fem clothes are still hanging there waiting for me.

So the major factors here are, I can be a girl when I want and I don't purge. Having no desire to go public, yet, so part of the thrill of getting caught has vanished. Yes that little secert desire we all have about getting caught, no longer exisits in me.

Also my own self-acceptence has come along way over the passed two years since I've split with the ex-wife. I stand up and say yes i'm a cross dresser, but I chose when I wear my dress.

My one weakness, is still high heeled boots, what can I say :D I just love them in what ever mode I'm in and who ever is wearing them :D

Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling I probably am. Its 0140 here and I've just finished work.

Rachael on a cycle or that tandem made for one?

'I'm a Lady, you know and I like Ladies' things' Little Britain.

JessicaHunt
03-13-2007, 10:02 PM
Rachael, I go through similar cycles. They used to be really extreme. I would kickbox and lift for a year or so (hyper-masculine), then try to lose my muscle mass the next year and dress regularly (hyper-feminine). These extremes happened while I was 25-29. Over the last few years, I've managed to moderate it and find a good balance between Jessica and Josh. Wow, was it ever hard.

CharleneCD
03-14-2007, 10:59 AM
Rachael, I also go through cycles. Mine though can last months. But like you I dont purge and will still say I am a CD even when in major guy mode.

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 01:58 PM
Enjoy the down time. We used to be concerned with having the impulse to dress and now we are talking about not having the impulse.

funny world

Kate Simmons
03-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Nothing wrong with being who you are Rachael. You've come to appreciate that you are comfortable with who you are and that you call the shots. Nothing wrong with that at all, as it should be.:happy:

christiecd
03-24-2007, 11:23 AM
I'm on a long drought dressing right now, and i haven't shaved my legs in a couple weeks. It's more me not really having the time to dress up than not wanting to dress up. I still follow this forum and go "shopping" for clothes and makeup. But without a doubt, my desire to dress isn't as it has been. I'm sure that will change soon though!

JulieCDorlando
03-25-2007, 10:36 AM
Hello,
I also go through periods of dressing and then go without the dressing. I am perfectly ok with this arrangement. For me, these prolonged periods of one extreme or the other, balances everything in my life to some degree, whether it be spiritual, physical, emotional etc. Right now I am going through some time (2 months) away from my CDing. Being away from CDing has not altered/changed who I am as a human being. I am the same person no matter what I wear for that particular day. Try not to worry about the times where you prefer not to dress on that day. Those dressing desires will more than likely return for you when you feel the time is right. You are who you are no matter if you dress as a man or dress in womens clothing. Just be who you are. It is good that you retain your female things for future usage. Purging can be expensive/destructive. When ever your desires change you will not have to look far for those things. I wish you all the best.

Kimberly
03-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Cycles are normal. Embrace you're next one. :)

Mine seem to come at the wrong time -- the time I want to dress the most is when I have the least amount of clothes with me! xx

CindyT
03-25-2007, 11:28 PM
My cycles seem to follow the seasons of the year. In the winter I don't feel like dressing, probably because most of my clothes are summer clothes.
I like to go out dressed in the summer in shorts or a skirt. I also have to deal with a couple of my adult kids still living with me, makes it tough!
I do however wear my sexy underwear in the winter under my male work clothes, but not nearly as often as in the summer!