PDA

View Full Version : Ahh the spending

Delila
03-14-2007, 12:17 AM
Does anyone else here have a problem with spending just too much money on fem items. I have found that I have to go on a spending diet just to keep myself from blowing all of my money on things that I only get to wear occasionally. I can hardly stop myself when I see the cute outfit in the window. So what do you all think is there any help for the CD shopoholic? Or am I just doomed to be broke and well dressed.

Joy Carter
03-14-2007, 12:19 AM
Does anyone else here have a problem with spending just too much money on fem items. I have found that I have to go on a spending diet just to keep myself from blowing all of my money on things that I only get to wear occasionally. I can hardly stop myself when I see the cute outfit in the window. So what do you all think is there any help for the CD shopoholic? Or am I just doomed to be broke and well dressed.

In short, YES !:D

Angie G
03-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Well Megan if your going to be broke you may as well be well dressed :hugs:
Angie

ArleneRaquel
03-14-2007, 12:29 AM
I guess that is where I am headed considering all the money that I spend on clothes, wigs, and make up, and the lack of will power that I have when a new fem catalogue arrives or I receive an e - mail update. But that is the price we girls have to pay if we want to stay gorgeous (hehe). :love: & :hugs: Trina - A Spendthrift & Loving It

Delila
03-14-2007, 12:32 AM
All of your comments are just proving... This whole crossdressing thing is just a ploy by the clothing companies to sell more.:D

ArleneRaquel
03-14-2007, 12:36 AM
Yes ! It is just part of the International Capitalist Conspiracy. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Red in More Ways Than One

Daintre
03-14-2007, 01:14 AM
It took me quite a few years to get my spending under control, I was a lingerie buyer...only the best and it was expensive, Now I have it under control and am happier with my purchases.

kerrianna
03-14-2007, 01:56 AM
All of your comments are just proving... This whole crossdressing thing is just a ploy by the clothing companies to sell more.:D

Worked with me yesterday. :happy: :D

robinann
03-14-2007, 07:42 AM
My wife says I spend more money/time on Robin than I spend on my male self,just look in my closet.She is right.At first is was impulse buying but the I looked back and went thru everything only keeping what fits my age.This was with my wifes approval.

MrsDiane
03-14-2007, 08:32 AM
I find myself adicted to eBAY. Keep purchasing pretty clothes and lingerie

Karren H
03-14-2007, 08:45 AM
Well you know I love to shop.... And shop... No matter which gender I'm dressed as... And though I shop a lot... I don't buy a lot... And its not so much the money (obviously I make too much... got to love coal mining!! Lol) .... Though I am frugal and do buy on sale and clearence.... But I've become very particular about what I buy... Going more for something unique and quality vs the same pretty skirts and volume..

I don't think I've bought a piece of lingerie in a year.. Except consumables... stockings. And I'm always on the looks out for the right dress that fits me well and is acceptable for where I go out... And just trying on dresses enfemme is a blast!!!

Also always looking for additional unique leather outfits... That reminds me... Saw a black Jaclynn Smith (Kmart) leather jacket that matches my skirt and jacket (sweater sleves), online... Need to go checkout the stores and see if they carry it locally...

Seeee. Now you've got me thinking shoping again!!! Haven't shopped for fem things in.... 20 hours!! A new personal record!! Hehe

Love Karren

Jocelyn Quivers
03-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Yes! I have a very big problem with overspending. I also spend way to much time thinking about the next fem items I'm going to buy. Thankgoodness my wife has better self control than me. Otherwise we would be broke. Jocelyn

noname
03-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Yes, even I have a spending allowance. What we've got here is style and choice, something we have not been permitted in the past. I have so many types of pants I'd like to buy but haven't been able to cause I'm sticking to my allowance. I know when I started wearing womens pants, I had no idea how many colors and styles they came in. When you've been denied style your entire life how can one resist?

Shadeauxmarie
03-14-2007, 10:40 AM
There are limits? Who knew!

ArleneRaquel
03-14-2007, 10:49 AM
There are limits? Who knew!

Yes,there are limits . But who knew that there would be so many temping items available, especially Bra, Panties, and Hose, and the catologue and e - mail updates makes it very difficult to be a woman and keep to a budget. :love: & :hugs: Trina - Will Power - What's That ?

cindychan
03-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Makeup is whats killing me ladies! $10 for foundation! aarrrggg!:mad:

Gina_darling
03-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Not good on a student budget! I'm lucky that I can find good bargains around but nothing can be bought now for a long time :cry:

Lovely Rita
03-23-2007, 12:25 PM
Clothes are my thing so I do spend too much, but I am very good in so many ways. At leaste that is how I like to justify it.