PDA

View Full Version : Daylight Savings Time

Alice B
03-14-2007, 02:17 AM
I am curious as to if anyone else that is limited in their dressing times is impacted by daylight savings time. My wife goes to a regular meeting on Tuesday nights, so I can dress with her blessing. I often can sit on a bench outside my office door (home office) and enjoy the feeling of being outdoors, while fully dressed. But, with daylight savings now in effect in California I can't do this. In full view of neighbors and all that pass. Can only wear loose fiting sweats with my bra & forms under and very light makeup. No wig. It's frustrating.:(

Pamela girl
03-14-2007, 11:45 AM
No but several years ago I forgot about the time change, My freind was coming over about 1pm for us to go to a meeting concerning buissiness we had on the side. I was wearing a short denim skirt and 4" heels pink top with a 40d bra and forms that totaly filled it, no wig or makup. I had made myself somthing to eat and had just sat down to eat it thinking I had an hour before he would be there. I took the first bite and realized it was ruined and walked to the kitchen to spit it into the trash. About the time I spit I looked up, he, his wife teenage son and 6yo daughter were looking in the back door at me! I ran to the other room ripping off clothes while he was saying come open the door we have already seen you. I wasnt about to! When I went back wearing a t-shirt and jeans everybody had a strange look on their face but nobody said anything and I wasn't about to ask what they seen. It has never been mentioned by either of us. We are still best freinds and do a lot togather.
I am very carful now when time changes

Erica Lauren James
03-14-2007, 12:21 PM
No it does'nt if anything makes dressing and going out easier as with daylight savings time comes with spring time and warmer temperatures. Hurray!!!

Just be who you are and don't worry what others think. I'll go out in broad daylight.

Kiera

JoAnnDallas
03-14-2007, 01:06 PM
I have girl time in the mornings before work three days a week. Wife goes to water arobics early. The only problem, it is DARK outside in the morning now. Guess it helps as a lot of people are not out either.