PDA

View Full Version : Do You Tuck When Using a Gaff??

Tamera
03-14-2007, 08:16 AM
I have seen pictures of Gaff's,(though they really don't explain much, so I don't see how one works) and I have seen threads on tucking.
Does one use one method and not the other, or can/do you use both at the same time???
Also which is more comfortable???

Inquiring Minds Want To Know!
Love,
Tamera

Stephenie S
03-14-2007, 08:32 AM
Haven't worn a gaff, and don't own one. I tuck whenI need to, ie, when I wear tight jeans, and don't tuck when I think I can get away with it, like under a big skirt. Tucking is perfectly comfortable once you get it all up and in. If it hurts, you are doing it wrong. The problem I have with tucking is that it takes a minute or so to do correctly. I am on HRT and so I have to pee a LOT. So tucking EVERY time I have to pee can get old real quick.

I too have seen gaffs, wondered if they work, and thought, "Well, someday I'll try one." Just haven't get around to it yet. Now I am looking forward to an orchiectomy (to cut down on the production from my sperm factory) and I hope that will make tucking far less necessary.

Let us all know how your experience with a gaff works out. Some report excellent results. I know I am interested. Thanks.

Lovies,
Auntie Steph

tommi
03-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Do a quick search, there are previous questions onthis with lots of help.:hugs:

Dawntv
03-14-2007, 08:58 AM
I have a gaff and all it is is a heavy duty thong that holds you down. i need it under tight pants or a mini skirt. not bad once you get used to it.

Tammietoo
03-14-2007, 09:21 AM
I tuck with a tight thong, when you get used to it, it is fast and easy, things just go into place. I've never used a gaff, so I can't comment on them.

Karren H
03-14-2007, 09:36 AM
You wouldn't wear a gaff unless you were going to tuck... helps hold the tuck. And I wear mine about half the time. And since my male side wasn't well endowed, doesn't take much to hold my tuck in place... Hehe

After you've tucked for years, the boys almost get traiined.... Cross my legs and they go into hiding... Lol

Who said you couldn't teach an old dog new tricks anyway??

:D

As far as comfort, once you mastered (mistressed??) the technique doesn't matter what you wear to hold it inplace... And for me at least its very comfortable..m

Karren

Robin Leigh
03-14-2007, 09:42 AM
What Karren said.

Wearing a gaff without tucking would be an exercise in pain!

I bought a gaff & padded panties from the BF Store when I bought my forms. When I wear the padded panties I don't need the gaff.

Robin

terrilynn
03-14-2007, 04:40 PM
I have always tucked when dressed, regardless of jeans or skirts. It just makes me 'feel' more right to have as flat a front as possible. I had to figure it out by myself, as when i started dressing in the '70's, there just was not much out there for a teen boy to get his hands on as far as learning.

Terrilynn

Sam-antha
03-15-2007, 12:40 PM
Both indeed, but I prefer tucking with the backless panties or if I am really going to town, the T & T with a thong.
~Samm

KarenSusan
03-15-2007, 01:04 PM
I have always tucked when dressed, regardless of jeans or skirts. It just makes me 'feel' more right to have as flat a front as possible.

:iagree:It makes it much easier to walk like a lady when there's nothing between your legs.

Daintre
03-15-2007, 01:44 PM
I am just fine with a firm pair of panties, depending on how you look at it what I have is easily hidden, I guess I am a little smaller in that area,so I guess that is a bonus.:heehee: