PDA

View Full Version : MY 100th POST....

Kate_Uhler
02-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Wow I just noticed I posted my 100th response!!!! Thanks for making this place SOO MUCH f*n FUN... hmm Tristen can I say THAT?.. hmm this MIGHT be my last post. *hehehehe*

I have had such fun since I paticipated in this forum and here is a partial list of things I have found the courage and conviction to do since I came here:

1. Fully dressed up with MY OWN cloths including a wig and makeup.

2. Went shopping for everything!, EVEN underwear (a big public fear for me, you know heaven forebid I should be pegged as a MIP. I don't know why but that seems creeper then being a full CD. )

3. Got fully dressed up and went to a resturant with my GG lover on my birthday. I won't forget this birthday or my wish for SOMETIME!!!!

4. Slept with a GG as Kate.. Yikes.. WARNING: this might get edited so read it quickly.. :rolleyes:

I'm so happy!.. I love you girls.. ! Best wishes to any and all new people.. there is a high probability your life will never be the same after participating here..

a kiss covered with kisses,
kate

alba68
02-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Congratulations kate, you've done so much in so little time. Well done. :)

Julie York
02-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Congrats Kate.
Don't burn out on us!

Tristen Cox
02-11-2005, 07:37 PM
Kate: Now that by default you are a Senior member, you are required do the following according to the "United Tristen Standard" of posting.

1) Visit this place more often

2) Post at least one sexy photo of yourself per month

3) Sleep with more GG's as Kate(or at least the same one more often)

4) You must enjoy the humour of the Moderators, even if they bore you to death

5) Reply to each of Dana's MO or Nail threads with enthusiasm

6) Repeat steps one through five

Love
Tristen
(Official bletherqueen)

Sara Violet
02-11-2005, 07:40 PM
That is so true. I know I will never be the same.

ChristineRenee
02-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Congrats Kate on the first 100 posts. You have done quite a lot already in your short time with us. It is pure joy when you are able to live out your dreams...and never stop dreaming or aspiring to make them come true Kate. It's what makes it all worth living for!;)

Keep on posten and ask my lil' sis Tristen for a double helpin' of those special posten pills too...you've earned em!:D

Love,
Chrissie:)

Priscilla1018
02-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Way to go Kate. I know my life has been changed for the better since I found this forum. Is'nt this the best family ever? Now that you are a senior you must listen very closely to Tristen, she will never steer you wrong. All I can say is, what a feeling.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla :D

Wendy me
02-11-2005, 09:34 PM
kate way to go 100 posts yes it is a big deal even to those that want to get ride of counts .. this is how we grow and know ...wicked proude of you for shure on 100 and most of all your things you have done girlfreind simply put you rock post more and grow ......love you sister .....you go girl

send me your shoes

Kate_Uhler
02-11-2005, 11:46 PM
you girls always make me smile....

Thanks everyone.

Thanks Julie, thats is honest and well received advice.

Tristen... YOU ARE SO FUNNY... ( #4 ) :p

#5 Do I Really have to respond to the nail threads, or can I just say I read them??? *smiles*

#3 the easiest, done..

#2.. february's coming right up *wink*

oh Tristen, Christine Renee says theres some special medication thats available?? *heheheh*

kiss-o-matic
kate

Akyra
02-12-2005, 01:28 AM
yeah yea kate look sugar.....

first hewrz the full rulez.....

you have to post replize to me....

cuz lyk evewyone ignorz me....

second i want more clevage in yur photoz....

and downt lizzen to that twistin post at least one per week....

third i think yur so hot....

rewly i do so sexzie baby....

u must pm me yur number.....

go 2 western union + send yur money to akyranumberone.com.....

i xcept clothes too as long as they arent boxers....eeewwww!!!

kate i wub you baby....

can i pm yu my number???

im so bored.....

so lonely.....

duz anyone know where i can get a netball kit from???

maybe ill start a thread about that later.....

allz i know is.....

wait what do i know....

im blonde....

....i think....???

Marlene4a
02-12-2005, 01:33 AM
Yes, and may you post several hundred more.

Follow the moderators advice and be sure and follow steps 1 thru 5.

When in doubt, just post more photos.

Sharon
02-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Congrats Kate!!! A few thousand more and you officially join the blether ranks> :)

Wendy me
02-12-2005, 11:46 AM
Congrats Kate!!! A few thousand more and you officially join the blether ranks> :)

who"s a blether?????????????

Sharon
02-12-2005, 12:08 PM
we are!!! :)

Tristen Cox
02-12-2005, 06:57 PM
Speak for yourselves Sharon

BLETHERMOUTH!! :p

Tristen Cox
02-12-2005, 07:00 PM
BTW I'm still the Bletherqueen her, and Kate you can have an honerary title but I should now inform you that Crispy waits til after your first one hundred posts to nibble on those scrumptious dangly thingies that you put nail polish on. :eek: Just thought I would warn you ;)

Sweet Susan
02-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Way to go, Kate. Keep 'em coming. ;)

Chrissycd
02-13-2005, 12:59 AM
I joined in September and finally made my 200th post a week ago, and here's Kate joining in January and already at the century mark!!! :eek: LOL. :)
Just kidding, honey. Your posts have been kind and show true class. Let's stay in touch! When can I come out and visit you???
Hugs,
Chrissy