PDA

View Full Version : Man in a dress and other such silliness

false_dichotomy
03-14-2007, 11:08 AM
There's been many posts on here before with younger pics of members in girly clothes and dresses and whatnot, and you can distinctly see that it's a boy in those clothes, but I never really believed that could be said for me... I mean, even during my first high school years I was still trying to convince everyone, myself included, that I was a girl, trying hard to act and dress feminine. But yesterday as I was cleaning I stumbled across some pictures of myself and an old gf at a formal dance from 5-6 years ago, and I realized as I looked at them that, yeah, I really do see a guy in a dress. And that feels pretty darn good.

I remember trying so hard to be allowed to wear a suit, but my mom wouldn't let me go unless I picked out a dress. :mad: Mreh.

pocoyo
03-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Th-that's you?

*faints* I think I'm in love....

*pulls self together*... ehem...

Yes I see the boy too. :D

CaptLex
03-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Nice pics, dude. Yeah, I see the boy too - looks like you're one of the lucky ones that can look either way if you want to. BTW, I used to have a dress exactly like the one your friend is wearing . . . and now that you know, I'll have to maroon you on a deserted island so you don't tell anyone. :heehee:

Dasein9
03-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Definitely a boy in a dress. But a boy who carries the dress off, oddly enough. I agree with the Cap'n -- you seem to be one of those lucky schmucks who'd look good in sackcloth and ashes!

Together with your friend, y'all look awfully patriotic. :D

false_dichotomy
03-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Yeah, I can rock the androgyny, but the body dysphoria is so bad that I really don't like to anymore... but it helps me to pull off the femme gay man thing, I guess. Here's some more recent; be warned that there is not a picture of me in existence in which I'm not posing...

false_dichotomy
03-14-2007, 12:57 PM
BTW, I used to have a dress exactly like the one your friend is wearing . . . and now that you know, I'll have to maroon you on a deserted island so you don't tell anyone. :heehee:

Just as long as the rum is not gone...

CaptLex
03-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Just as long as the rum is not gone...
Nah, that would be extremely severe punishment. :heehee:

Wow, I love the second set of pics too - makes me jealous. You pass so easily - tall (at least you look tall), lean and flat. I hate you . . . but in a good way. ;)

BTW, Neil, I love your signature. Poe is my favorite author. :thumbsup:

pocoyo
03-14-2007, 01:03 PM
Yeah, I can rock the androgyny, but the body dysphoria is so bad that I really don't like to anymore...
I know the feeling :( I usually only dress girly as a laugh/dare or for this experiment thing I'm doing.

but it helps me to pull off the femme gay man thing, I guess.
:D :thumbsup:

Here's some more recent; be warned that there is not a picture of me in existence in which I'm not posing...
Yay they're great!! You look like a friend of mine, he's a cool dude :happy:
Haha btw I don't think there's a non posing picture of me either... especially as a boy :heehee:

Adam
03-14-2007, 03:01 PM
Dude you do look like a boy in all them pics wow and yeah them last 2 pics you look great :)

MJ
03-14-2007, 03:11 PM
yes i see the boy, and the last two pictures are cool

bi_weird
03-14-2007, 04:12 PM
Awesome pics. I love the one on the right in the second set bestest.

kerrianna
03-15-2007, 01:53 AM
Th-that's you?

*faints* I think I'm in love....

Me too! Outa the way Pocs!

*pushes Poc aside*

:battingeyelashes: Hi handsome. I know all the comfy and dark places onboard the ship. You should let me take you on a tour someday. :battingeyelashes: :love:

pocoyo
03-15-2007, 07:09 AM
Hahaha! I saw him 1st I tell you!! *steps on Kerrianna's foot in a very ungentlemanly way* :tongueout

John
03-15-2007, 07:35 AM
Easy there, guys and gals, don't freak the poor lad.

by the way Neill, love the avitar. You a gravitation fan or did you just like the pick?

false_dichotomy
03-15-2007, 02:32 PM
Easy there, guys and gals, don't freak the poor lad.

by the way Neill, love the avitar. You a gravitation fan or did you just like the pick?

Are you kidding? I'm a huge Gravi junkie. It's one of the few anime I still enjoy on a regular basis. I actually made the avatar myself, scanning in the B&W picture from the manga and editing it until I liked it.

Oh, and Cap'n, I'm 5'6". I dunno whether or not you consider that to be tall...

Sierra Evon
03-15-2007, 03:19 PM
I think ya look great , nice dress, cool pix !!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

CaptLex
03-15-2007, 03:25 PM
It is to me . . . I'm 5'2". :p

John
03-15-2007, 03:37 PM
5'9" :D

and just anime neil, or have you read the mang too? (it's far better: longer and a better ending! anime just stops half way through the story)

pocoyo
03-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Haha FD... you're even the same height as my friend that you look like! Awesome :D

Laurie909
03-16-2007, 02:20 AM

In my world, you're a giant.

Laurie
(a petite 5' 3")